Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Leslie walked at the side walked, shopping paper bags on both of her arms, hair flew as the air passes her face. The young girl just came out of Chanel store and bought a bag that she really like, she was the wild child of the family or maybe not just her. But she's the shopaholic out of the West siblings and proud of it.

When she spotted another item she really like at the window of JCpenny store, she went inside of the store and into the counter to purchase the item she wanted. After the shopping extravaganza that she made, Leslie stopped at a coffee shop that she always wanted to try out. She order a cup of brewed coffee and sat at the table beside the shop's window, Leslie was actually getting better for the past months of her parents being dead and all.

Fayt was bored. He had nothing to do at their house at all, and his twin sister was very busy with her so-called friends. Sometimes, Fayt must admit, he would get really jealous. He doesn't like it when his sister was so close with others other than himself. But he had no choice, they were growing up already, his sister cannot just cling unto him forever, he couldn't just stop her from enjoying herself. Years had passed by, and before he knew it, his twin had already slipped away from him. She was already perfectly fine with the friends that she had, and he, on the other hand, hadn't changed at all. He's still the anti-social and emotionless child that he's known. Not that he mind it, he's perfectly fine the way he is.

Walking around the shopping district without any destination at all had made him really tired and hungry, without any second thought, he made his way towards the coffee shop. He ordered a caffe latte. He glared at the shop keeper who had seemed to be wondering what a young boy like him could muster such an intensity. Ignoring the shopkeeper's look, Fayt looked around for any available seat. However, due to being rather unlucky, he found none. He had no choice but to share a table, he could just stand there stupidly and drink his coffee. With a rather irritated sigh, he approached the table where a girl about his age sat. "Can I sit here?" He asked.

The young girl sat silently as she enjoy her coffee, it was a nice day today and she does not want anyone annoying her because in the past weeks, many people had annoyed her for some other reason. Taking a sip on her coffee, someone approached her asking if he can sit across from her. "Ummm ... Yeah, its fine." Leslie smiled and offered the guy some cake, "Do you want any of my cake?" She pushed the plate of not yet eaten cake towards the guy and smiled more. Leslie was astonished as well as to what she is doing, she sigh as she finished asking the guy and took out a magazine from her shopping bags when she went at the magazine store.

Fayt nodded and sat wordlessly as the girl gave him the permission. He had no energy to talk anymore so he just sat there and drank his caffe latte. He was was too engrossed with his own thoughts that he was not really paying attention to his surroundings, more so, to the girl sitting across him. Thus, when he heard something being spoken to him, Fayt quickly looked up, wondering if he had heard her right. "What? What did you just said?" He asked incredulously, since he was not really listening at all, he didn't quite catch what the girl had just said.

Leslie sigh as the guy asked her what she just said to him, of course, the guy is not listening to her this whole time. "Are you even on the right mind to have a conversation?" She asked and smiled fakely at him. She then looked at the cake that she just pushed at the guy to have it, "I asked you if you want any of my cake as I'm very generous today." Leslie told the guy and laid back to her chair with cross arm in front of her chest.

"I actually do not want people just sitting with me but you are very lucky today." Her mood was always off set and some people does not like that attitude of her's but some other people likes it, some of those people are her friends. "I'm Leslie West ... And you are?" She introduce herself to him and asked what is his name after. Leslie has the tendency of being a perfectionist and knowing the person in front of her is one of that.

"Is that what you said?... I see..." Fayt said, lowering his gaze to look at the cake that the girl had just offered to him. He doesn't really like sweets so he pushed the cake away, giving it back to the girl. "No, but I appreciate the offer..." He said passively, turning back to his own ice cream while watching what the girl's reaction would be.

"I'm lucky eh? I don't think so.. I'm very unlucky to not have any vacant table out here...." He said, not really meaning to sound harsh or ungrateful, it was just natural for him to say such thing. He was rather blunt after all. "Fayt, Fayt Aurelious.." He then said, he 's not really into being friendly and such, but since the girl had allowed him to share her table, then he figured that it wouldn't be bad to be a little nice for once.

She was a bit disappointed when the guy did not took her cake offering, she was in the mood to give today and tomorrow her mood will be back to its original settings. "Suet yourself then." Leslie told the guy and took a bite from her cake that she just offered, it will be a waste if she did not eat it and a waste of money as well. She then heard him saying that he was unlucky and that his name was Fayt, "Well, Fayt. We are always unlucky no matter what. It is part of life after all." She reasoned without even thinking, what do you expect from Leslie? she's pretty, popular and smart. "And as for tables, it is just the winter holidays so many people get out of their houses and school is out." Leslie stated and took another piece of cake from her plate.

"Part of life you say?" Fayt said, his attention focused to the girl. "If that's what you believe... life's boring.." He continued randomly, turning his eyes to his surroundings with an annoyed looke. He doesn't really like being in a crowded place, he hated it actually. Having too many people around sometimes give him major headache. "It's the coldest time of the year, yet all those people stupidly go out of their houses to enjoy?" He replied casually, playing with his ice cream, already loosing his appetite because of the place.

"I guess you hate people, then why go outside of your house?" She asked Fayt, finishing her cake and coffee as well. Leslie thought of staying for a little bit to accompany Fayt for just a moment, "Winter is not that bad, I love winter cause I can play with snows like build a snow angel and snow man. That's how life is." Leslie continued and sigh, she does not understand people sometimes why they hate people. She was lucky to not have a family member like that as well or she will go ballistic.

"i don't hate them, hate is such a strong word you know, I just dislike them, especially those who pretend..." Fayt replied, looking at Leslie at the eyes, wondering what it is that she was thinking. "I like spring myself..." He added, wondering when it is that those snow outside would melt and the spring would began once again. He loves the breeze that blows whenever it is spring time afetr all.

Leslie lean a little on surprise, she feels this guy is talking about her but let it go before she explode. She then laid back and looked outside, the ground was covered in snow, people walking and children playing snow ball fight. "People have different likes ..." Leslie told Fayt, she can not blame others for their opinion and will not change their opinion as well. She looked back at Fayt and smiled, "You like spring and I like winter because we are different people." It will be spring soon but will be sad if the snow flakes where gone.

"I know, that makes life a little interesting..." Fayt said, looking out to see the snow, he knew that spring would be coming soon and that his mood would lighten up a little as it did so. He really can't get it, but whenever it's spring, he's not as grumpy and as cold as the other seasons, spring makes him feel a little happy about himself.

Ordering another cup of coffee at the waiter that just came by, she looked at her phone and noticed the time. "We have been talking for two hours and I did not noticed it." She chuckled softly and put her phone back to bag. Her cup of coffee came a little of a minute, Leslie took a sit at it not caring if it is so hot but she thought she can handle it. She spit in front of Fayt, Leslie did not meant to spit of him but it was just too hot, "Oh my god, I am so sorry." She stood up to help Fayt wipe the wet parts of his shirt.

Fayt raised an eyebrow as the girl informed him that they were actually talking for almost two hours already. He too didn't noticed it. "Seriously?" He inquired incredulously, with such a few exchange of words between the two of them, it was rather surprising that they really had talked for that long. Checking his watch to see if she was indeed telling the truth, Fayt was a bit taken back when he felt something really hot on his skin and his shirt being wet. On instinct, he squinted his eyes without muttering any single word of pain. "Don't touch me..." He said silently, wiping his shirt to at least dry it off. He didn't realized how harsh his words had sounded, he, after all, was not really that used with sudden human contact.

Leslie kept her hands to herself as she heard Fayt told her to not touch him. She was sorry indeed of what have happened and she does not mean to spit on him. Leslie on the other hand was used on harsh words like that but she is not expecting it towards Fayt, he seems a good guy for her. "I am really sorry again, I did not meant to spit on you, I swear." Leslie apologize again and again. She took her napkin and offered it to him, she does not know why is she being a klutz now. Leslie was not a klutz or will ever be a klutz.

Fayt wordlessly accepted the napkin offered to him by Leslie. He then continued to wipe his shirt off, willing it to at least dry off a little. There were some stains in it, but he pay it no heed. "I'm not angry.." He said, not looking at the girl. He knew that he was not really angry, it's not the girl's fault anyway. "Quit apologizing, it's annoying.." He added irritatedly, casting a glance at the girl across him. "you didn't happen to burn you self did you?"

Announcing that Fayt is not angry, Leslie laid back to her chair crossed arms. Oh I know your angry, I can see people when they lie she thought, face as cold as the ice on North Pole. "Oh, wow. Now it is annoying? What are you? ... First you do not like people and then snow and then now you hate people apologizing?" Leslie retorted angrily, well, not that angry but she show some hurt in it. It was the first time she ever apologize to someone and this guy will blew the chance of that. And you have the guts to ask if I burned myself she thought snobbishly, "Yes, I did burned myself that is why I spit on you accidentally. Why? you want to suck it so it feels better?" Leslie can not control herself, it is just like that, if someone blew her day then it starts like this.

"It's not that I hate people who are apologizing, it's just that, it's nonsensical if you don't have anything to be sorry about..." Fayt said nonchalantly, a bit amused at the sudden change in The girl's expressions. Not that he was amused because she was obviously angry, it's because it was rather funny how he had that sort of effect on people.

Fayt cannot help but chuckle at what the girl had said, it's a first for him to hear such thing after all. "Like I would do something as stupid as that..." He said with an amused smirk, watching the girl blew off and become more angered in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back