Barely Managing

Klaus Smile

Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Klaus was on his way up to his way up to the seventh floor. He wanted to go and take a nap before he wrote a essay for a class, but he had been having troubles getting from class to class, or place to place in the castle. He never imagined Hogwarts New Zealand to be so big, and now he was always walking around exhausted. He missed bein home school, but Klaus was sure that coming to Hogwarts would be better for his future. He was not very good at anything, but he always tried his best. "I hope that trait did not help put me in Gryffindor." he thought in his head.

Klaus had managed to make it to he fifth floor, and he sighed. He had managed to get through the fourth floor whe reading his charms textbook. He did not notice that it was not very wise to do that on this floor. It was a very busy floor, but he was tall enough to see over all the heads of other students. He was almost seven feet tall, so people had to watch out for him.

Kam walked the school, looking around and recognizing each floor by the portraits on the walls. That's how she got really acquainted with the school, if it weren't for the portrait she would be a lost puppy like any other first year or transfer like herself. Kam spoke to one of them, this one wore purple robes and have many star shape moons on his robes. Kam found him hilarious in that gear-up but she did not judge the old wizard in that funny looking robe. She asked him, where the great hall was located again, he was about to give her some direction when a tall silhouette shadowed Kam from behind, and Kam was thrown a little to the side and into the stones of the corridors. She turn around real quickly looking at the boy, "Hey boy, watch where your going " wanker she said in silence, he was reading a book and walking at the same time, wrong thing to do with corridors full of other kids.

Kam noticed he was flustered,probably from studying she thought right away. It's the number one problem in young teens these days, Kam straighten herself up and looked at the brown eye boy. "Is that a charm book your reading, or history of magic?" the girl asked the boy who was tall in height, she had to crank her neck back just to ask him.

Klaus was still studying up on charms from previous years. He had done the hugest study guide in Charms, and he earned Gryffindor some good points. It was like all the information kept slipping out of his brain. He needed to pound all the information into his head. He did not want to stay stupid forever. That would suck on his part. He bumped into someone. Klaus stopped imm, and looked at the person. "I am sorry. I should watch where I am going." he apologized to the girl he had bumped into. The girl seemed older than him in maturity, so naturally he showed her more respect than he would an first or second year.

He glanced at his book and then back at the girl. "It is charms. I am kind of behind." he told the girl. Klaus was not behind. He knew the material, but performing it was hard for him. He told the girl a tiny little lie. That wasn't bad, right? The girl was shorter than him, so he had to look down a little in order to look at her.

Kam rolled her eyes, she was defensive when it came to her personal space sometimes. She would be like a barking little chihuahua , when there was no need for that at all. She sighed looking at the book, she was good at reading in weird angles or she took a good guess of the book. "If your trying to study this why not use a student lounge or a study hall somewhere, roaming around with a book in hand is not safe..." she took a good look of the book, obviously she was advance in this sort of magic. "What is it that your struggling with? Maybe I can lend you a helping hand?" Kam question the tall lanky boy. That was so her, without thinking if he was bad or not, or worth the trouble of helping since younger generation tend to take education as a joke, she would help this time. Because she knew if she didn't it would bother her later on.

Sometimes she come off as harboring an old soul, it explains a whole lot if it was true. An old soul inside a young body, made sense to her. This is what happens when you have no parent to rely on and every other adult you come across you think they're unreliable. You end up possessing an old friend, nothing Kamaria was a shame of.

Klaus shrugged. He needed help with his performance. He was very hard for him to perform defensive magic, and 'simple' charms. "Well I know what I am supposed to be doing, but performing the material is very hard for me." he said. Klaus found it embarrassing to tell someone this. It was not like he was happy to be having problems with his schoolwork, but it was more like something he lived with. He always had Kennedy to protect and shield him from danger. He was now trying to be independent, and he found it to be very difficult. His sister fared well without her older brothers. "You would help me out? You know study and stuff?" he asked the girl in disbelief. He was willing to take any help he could get.

He was lucky that she had no life at this point. Kamaria sucked her teeth. "If you really need help, then I am willing to help you....stranger" she said looking over the boy, it would really keep her mind busy, and what can she lose from helping someone out? Nothing much really, on the flip side she could gain accessible knowledge while she was at it. Kam simper, "My name is Kamaria but you can call me Tea, how bout we do a quick study schedule, that way we could go straight to the point. If your down with that, then there should be no problem!" she step to the side already, letting some third year boy walked between them, she avoided getting trample down again. Honestly Kam needed to be a little firmer on her feet or else she be the first victim at Hogwarts to fall down all those revolving stair case. That be the worst that can happen to her, honestly she had no life.

Klaus laughed a little at the girl. "You can call me Klaus." he told the girl with a bright smile. It was funny to him that everyone in his family had pretty smiles, and they all had very beautiful teeth. His father had a nice smile, but Klaus personally though JazzyMae had the best smile. One, she was a girl, and two, she was much shorter and much cuter. Her smile just fit her. He watched as Kamaria let a third year pass. He did not mind younger kids, but he tried to steer clear of them. He was clingy, and he did not want to cling to anyone younger than him. It would be very creepy. "Maybe on Tuesdays in the afternoon? You are probably older than me, so your studies are much more important." he said honestly. It was not rare to see Klaus be selfless. He had Charms in Tuesdays, and he was struggling in that class the most, but if Kamaria was studying with him he was sure that it would not be much of a problem for longer.

Seems fair. Tea nodded. "If you think that will work for you then, fine Tuesday will do" pretty much anything will do, it was something and anything to keep her busy. She smiled up at Klaus, "Right, so we meet in the courtyard on Tuesday next week, for now I have to go and do some more work of mine own" she waved goodbye and left the fifth floor corridor. She actually had lied about being busy, it was just awkward with Tea, if she wasn't telling someone off or just saying a few words, she didn't know exactly what to say to anyone new. She had always left before get got awkward between them, till she saw them regularly they will have to deal with the not so talkative Tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back