Banner for Selena Sydney[F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selena Sydney

GREAT Choice for a Celeb! XD

I really do like her and the show she's in.

I'll try to use all of them but the second one seems to blink black and white and in color did you know that?

I'll get on it ASAP!

Okay here's round one!

More will come please feel free to ask for any changes!

Sess.png

sesa.png

lol like the celeb you're using too :p great show, though must admit have missed the last few episodes of the 1st series and a few of the 2nd series as the channel it airs on decided to change day and time it was scheduled without me knowing. <_< Must download the entire lot, so I can watch it in peace on my i-pod.

Didn't realise picture changed colour but you still managed to use it which was great. Would you be insulted if I said can we go with round two?
I like the colour you used and I'm not the biggest 'pink' fan in the world, should I maybe select a background like you and others have done?
Not sure about the picture that's off to the side, keep tilting my head to look at it. You'll end up charging me after this. :oy: :r:
If you'd prefer to gather up your own pictures to use instead I don't mind.

It's not a problem, I chosed 'pink' because it was a color that matched the character and wasn't a Hogwarts Four Color. However I have another Background that I think might work with the pictures which I will be using. I make alot of different banners anyways so I'll just post them and you see if you like it!
The pic that was tilted, I did that just out of an artistic swing XD
Don't worry I like making banners and still won't be charging!

*If there is a background you like post it and I'll use it!

Here's two more!

Sess2.png

Sess3-1.png

Let me know what you like or don't like XD

Hey Brian, I quite like the last one. The background is really cool too, maybe using the three pictures was a bit optimistic though it just seems to make the banners look crowded. Maybe one translucent and the one proper exposure. What do you think?

Okay so I'll make another one like the last on but I'll use a different pic set up, I'll have two more for you in a sec!

Ses4.png

Ses5.png

Are you fed up yet? :lol:
I like the second one but would it be possible to have the crest more centered slightly larger and transparent?
:huh:

Selena Sydney said:
Are you fed up yet? :lol:
I like the second one but would it be possible to have the crest more centered slightly larger and transparent?
:huh:
Not at all!!
I actually thought about that myself but had to get back to work so left it....

Transparent doesn't really work for the Crest but I'll do it so you can see!

:( sorry.
I like this one though, all proportions are perfect. seven? really, sorry again. =-/
Will use this one though, are you sure you don't want payment?

Selena Sydney said:
:( sorry.
I like this one though, all proportions are perfect. seven? really, sorry again. =-/
Will use this one though, are you sure you don't want payment?
What are you talking about? :lol:
I'm glad I made seven banners (It's actually only six on here XD)
Looking at them they just keep getting better and better till we get to the last one which looks really good! :wub:

No I don't want any payment ^_^

Are you sure the banners to your liking??? :huh:

Request Failed: Archived

Your Graphics Request has failed for one or more of the following reasons:
[ul][li]The topic has been inactive for an extended period of time</LI>
[li]You did not fill out all requirements for requesting graphics
<LI>[li]The artist you requested to complete this is no longer filling requests[/li][/ul]
Feel free to post another request another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back