Ban The User Above You X.X

I beg Teigan because I'm so bored right now. :p

I ban Laura because I banned her last time I posted here.

i ban Ilana because she makes me chuckle to much

I ban David because he should no laughter is awesome.

I ban Ilana because i want the to have a reason to really use this...aka she's in my picture just pretend Admin says Steph and user is Ilana and eh the mod can still be a mod :D
jziu76.gif

I ban Steph because the image is making me almost laugh out loud which I said yesterday.

i ban Ilana for banning steph

Then I ban David for banning me.

then i ban a random dude for banning another random dude

I ban David because I can.

IlANA YOU ARE HERE BY BANNED FROM HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCH CRAFT AND WIZADRY hoping you are well David holder

*sorry just watched hp order of phoeinex*

( xD )
David, you are banned because my brother decided to beat up Kirby in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I ban David because I don't have any Lindor Truffles. :cry:

I ban David because his mosquito minions are annoying me.

i ban david for having the same pb as me haha kidding but who is the random dude>? does this mean you didn't ban me?

*ahem*
i hearby banish every one bar me and steph from banning any one. if we find anyone posting a ban we will kill you.
on be half of dave and steph enterprises i thank you for your complience.
dave

steph: random person is random person it can be any one and no i didnt ban you

I ignore that: I ban you because procrastination is attacking me again.

Ilana i will find you please abide by the punishable by death rule or i will drain your blood like a vampire

OooOoo OoooOo I do believe David is in order he did say he would kill you on behalf of me, but hmm I think maybe finding the white witch's wand and turning her to stone and putting her in our banishment garden at the enterprise building would be better then draining her of blood... :D

I would make a pretty statue. :correct:
But then your character Jordan wouldn't be able to RP with Aimee. :r
I ban you because I don't want to be a statue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back