Ban The User Above You X.X

I ban you as London irish lost to bath 24-25 aswell as i turned you into a statue

I found a stick and said "Protego!" You bet I just did that. Oh, and now I ban you.

I use a eagle to bring you to me now i banish you to……

haha your a statue

*fakes being statue until evil person walks away, then moves again and takes out wand* I SHALL BAN YOU!!!!

*Hears shouting turns around and uses protego.* ha you be banished to the artic wastes of the north pole

I take that banishment above even farther, I banish here to the north pole on pluto the thing that wants to be a planet but isn't cool enough

I ban Crystal because she should have a pet badger :p

I ban Polly for banning me for banning Taneaka for banning Nicole.

Michael Glass said: I ban Polly for banning me for banning Taneaka for banning Nicole.

Yeah well I ban you for the reasons above!

yh well i ban you for not replying on our topic

I ban Dave for banning Lara for banning Dave for banning me because I replied to the topic and I ban him to the centre of the earth!

Beat that!

I banTenilefor banning Domino for banning me for banning Lara for banning me for banning Domino because she hadnt replied to the topic and I ban them to the edge of the universe.
hahahaha

i ban maia for banning steph and because i cant remember 1 of my charries living with her please remind me

I van Jake because he banned Pixie's family/ friend
Member!

I ban Domino cause as Laura said before "Cause I Can :p "

as said befor i ban steph because im feeing evil today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back