Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica walk here the ball. She was know that she will be go home this year and fly to Seyshel icland and met her friends but only for week and she again will be live with grandmother. Her hurt was still pain and she needed some time with new family and for Isabella her sister. Wht everyone else was partner and not to her? She didn't know and she alsways hope that she some day be a partner our date. Jarica was sad today and she walkes to food table and first needed something to eat

Thomas didn't want to go to the ball at first, but then he thought it would be foolish to sit on four walls. He had invited Jarica to the ball. Of course, it wasn't appropriate to delay, but Thomas was a little late waiting for a shipment he had just received. Then he hurried to the ball. '' Hello, Jarica! sorry, for being late. '' Thomas said as he approached the girl and handed him a pink rose.

" hey, i understand and i alredy accustomed!" Thomas always was so late and he was like a girl. Jarica was started finished eat salad. "How are you?" She asked.

'' I didn't mean to delay intentionally. waited for the owl to arrive with this rose. '' he refused, smiling at the girl. '' I'm fine. and you? '' Thomas wanted to make up for his guilt. '' Don't want to dance? ''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back