Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Seraphina
Wand
12" Pear with Mermaid Scales
Tilly was refreshed after the holiday break. She was already feeling overwhelmed by the number of classes she had to take compared to last semester, but she was determined to do better this term. Especially in Charms, which had been awful last year. She had heard there would be a new professor, so she wondered if that would make things any different. Tilly would never forgive Professor Kain for calling them squirts. Tilly wasn’t a squirt. What a weird thing to call a person, anyway!

Tilly decided to walk up to the North Tower and see if she could find anything interesting. The castle was starting to feel less like a wondrous place to explore and more like a home. She’d be positively bored by Seventh Year. Oh well. The Hufflepuff girl found a window overlooking the grounds and the edge of the forest. The breeze up here was quite nice. She leaned in the windowsill and rested her head on her arms.

@Elisabeth Easterling

Elisabeth after the holidays felt relaxed and full of energy, but to what started lessons all the energy somewhere disappeared as unprecedented, because once again had to perform housework and the whole day to spend to school and learn it had to do so at the end get good grades and complete second school year. There were new professors here, but I didn't like it at all, because it was quite difficult for her to get used to new changes, but she will have to do it. A few hours seemed useless, because they are unlikely to be useful in the future, but it still went there or whatever.

Elisa decided to go to one of her favorite places in the castle and the North Tower, where she felt free like a bird. There you could see the whole school surroundings. It will be difficult to leave this place after the seventh year. However, it will have to be done. She climbed the stairs but stopped on the last step as she saw the girl, although at first she seemed to be a ghost. Elisabeth didn't want to scare the girl, so she got closer.
'' Hey .. Hope I didn't bother you. '' she said as she sat down on the edge of the windowsill and looked toward the forest. The view from here to the forest was simply unique.

Last edited:
Tilly turned to see a girl that she recognized. One of her roommates, actually, but not someone she talked to often. “Hi, Elisabeth,” she said, smiling at the other Hufflepuff second year. “You’re not bothering me. I’m just enjoying the view.”

Elisabeth looked at the girl and also smiled. If at first it seemed an unknown girl, but it turned out her tower companion Tilly. ''The view is just amazing, isn't it? Coming here when I want to be alone.'' she said, also opening the window to enjoy the completely beautiful view.

TIlly nodded. “I should bring some binoculars next time.” These would be especially handy, she thought, for trying to see into the Forbidden Forest, although she wasn’t sure she could make out much with the dense trees. “Do you come up here often?” she asked.

Elisabeth sat down so she could see the girl better. ''I think it's better to bring a telescope.'' Because it was better than a pair of binoculars to see what happens in the Forbidden Forest. ''I come here quite often. About three times a month.'' She replied.

Tilly wondered if a telescope would actually be helpful for anything except stargazing, but perhaps a high-powered magical one would do. She smiled at the other girl. “What’s the coolest thing you’ve seen from up here?” If one stuck around long enough, they were bound to see something exciting happening on the grounds.

Elisabeth had to think a little before answering, because a lot of things had been seen here. After a while, she looked at the girl. "The coolest thing was that I saw a unicorn." At least it seemed from a distance to see a unicorn, because sometimes it could be a deception, but although it didn't seem to pretend. ''Do you also managed to see something?'' she asked, then looked at the forest side, unless we succeed in something to see.

Tilly’s mouth fell open as Elisabeth mentioned she’d seen a unicorn. “Really? That’s neat, I’ve never seen one on the grounds.” She looked down onto the forest again, and came up with nothing except shadows and branches. Tilly shrugged. “I haven’t really seen anything except students and birds. But it’s pretty.”

Elisabeth noticed that Tilly is surprised when they hear about the unicorn. ''Really. I hadn't seen it before, only in a book.'' she refused, because at that time Elisa thought that she shows and the mere trick. Elisabeth also looked over his shoulder at the forest. ''They seem to me to hide from strangers. However, birds are also interesting to watch. Maybe we'll be lucky to see him today.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back