Badda Bing, Badda Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Here's Johnny! Wait, no, its just Dylan.

Hi Guys! Hopefully i havent totally been forgotten, but i have finally - after alot of confusion and distress, - returned to Hogwarts New Zealand. I had some... Unexpected complications. Long story short, i had a rather out of control confrontation with my father, with resulted in me leaving home. I kinda traveled for a while, and was only able to rarely jump on a computer. Ive now moved in with a good friend of mine, and am living close to work, and everything. After all of the stress i went through i am finally comfortable and happy. So, after much consideration, i decided to return to HNZ. I know ive been away for quite some time, and though it was not my intention, i have probably caused a few complications with characters my charries had relationships/friendships/rivalries and other plots with. To name a few:-

- Chloe LaBlanc: From what i recall, Ash Richards and Chloe were engaged, living together, and were very much in love. I hope to continue this, if it okay with you? If not, i completely understand.

- Ashlyn O'Neil: Ashlyn and Demyx were also engaged, and i would like to know if you are still interested in keeping that going?

- Opheliah Callaghan (Forgive me if that is spelt wrong): I recall Blaine Michaels falling deeply in love with your character, and i do hope to continue this plot.

My characters will be listed below, and i apologise if i have forgotten anyone. It had just been a been tough couple of months. I would like to pick back up where i left off, and hope you all will post here, or PM me, if i had any plot/relationships/friendships or anything at all with any of your characters.
In Order Of Most Active To Least:

Ash Richards
Ash is 19, a professional Seeker for the Tutshill Tornadoes and is engaged to Chloe LaBlanc (hopefully). He lives on the outskirts of London, and is a muggleborn. His parents are rich, and he is a pretty easy going guy. He just graduated from Beauxbatons.

Blaine Michaels
Blaine is 18, and is a multi-millionaire. He is an alcoholic, smokes, and is probably the worst person to know, though he had taken a recent change to his more frowned apon lifestyle. He was diagnosed with severe depression after trying to commit suicide. He then tried a second time, after being hospitalized, but was stopped by a muggle with whome he fell in love with. He lives is the penthouse suite of his hotel in Manhattan.

Demyx Demon Bane
Demyx is 23, an Auror, and is engaged to Ashlyn O'Neil. He lives by himself in his loft in London. Shady, mysterious and quite, he takes his job extremely seriously and tends to keep to himself alot. Outside of work he can mostly be found at the Hogs Head.

Dante Vrael
Dante is 15, and is a Slytherin 4th Year. He used to be a very aggressive and violent boy, tormented by the loss of his parents and being raised by his Death Eater uncle. He recently found out that it was in fact his uncle who murdered his parents, and has become a completely different person. Confused and hurt, he keeps to himself and tries to deal with this recent news.

If i have forgotten anyone, or any of my characters, i apologise. The quick descriptions i have given for my characters are possibly not completely accurate, but that is all i can remember of them at the moment. Please post or PM me if you wish to continue any plots with any of my characters. Thank you.​
<i>
</i>

Welcome back to the site, Dylan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back