Back

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie walked down to the lawn in the warm air. She missed the smell of this place, she really missed Austin, but she hadn't seen him since she had come back so she decided to let him find her. She went down and sat in the shade beneth a large oak tree. she looked up at the sky and smiled happy to be back.

Derrik had finished with his Potions class for the day and went out to the lawn to get some air and color. The basement was just full of a weird feeling. When he was walking around, he saw a familiar face that he hadn't seen in a while. Without a moment to spare, Derrik ran to the face he remembered.

"Oh my word where have you been!" Derrik abruptly hugged Rose.

"Oh I see. Well that's good to know. Gosh! I'm just so happy to see you here." It had been way too long since the both of the had seen each other.

"The same thing kind of happened to me. Mum got ill and she didn't want to go to the hospital so I had to go and watch over her."

Derrik thought about what happened during that time and what happened when he had returned to school.

"Yeah. She's fine now. She was just being a little stubborn. Since she's all I have left I need to be around when she's feeling sick." Derrik was really a mums' boy. He didn't deny it and probably wouldn't. He did love his dad equally but he just never had the same bond he did with his mom.

Then a few of the thoughts started coming back about when we returned to school. Even though he was done and over with all that, it still hurt him a bit. Right now he could sure use his fudge supplier.

"Since you mention it, I talked to him like once or twice. He seemed really bummed out though. I think he missed you a lot. But I haven't seen him in a while since then."

Derrik looked away and ruffled his hair. He was nervous about bring it up. He was afraid that the reunion would be ruined if they talked about any pain.

I hope you don't mind meeting the sister. ^^ I'll edit if you don't want me here.

Aleyha, dressed in converses, black leggings, and a black sweatshirt with her long, white blond hair flowing out, walked on the lawn. Her hands were in her pockets, and her snake was around her neck. Her red eyes glittered with amusement as she walked out into the sunlight. Sure, her skin wasn't exposed, but she wore sunblock anyhow. Aleyha's eyes caught the scene of two people, one being her own brother's girlfriend. A smile came across her pale features. She had not seen Rosalie in what seemed like forever, and Aleyha actually thought that the girl was nice enough. Aleyha made her way over to the tree, and did not kneel next to her. However, she eyed the boy that spoke of her brother. She shook her head, "No, he isn't bummed out. He's gone loopy." She glanced over at Rosalie, and greeted, "Pleasure seeing you again. I hope you remember me." Aleyha was not the type to forget about, she was sure.

(thats cool with me.)
"Well, I missed him a lot too." She said then noticing aleyha walk up. "Of course I remember you." she said laughing not sure she could forget Austin eccentric sister. "Are you sure he's gone insane? That would be a problem don't you think?"

Aleyha put on a smirk, when Rosalie said that she remembered her. Aleyha thought for a moment. How could she explain her brother's actions? She concluded, "Well, he dyed his hair to his original color. Which was dark brown in case he didn't tell you. He doesn't read anymore. And well, after he gets out of his depression stage, he usually goes into a loopy stage. Loopy as in, acting strange, quiet, and rather distant." Aleyha could not really explain her brother's actions. She piped up, "Oh, and I made Slytherin. Just in case you didn't know."

Derrik saw that another girl was coming along. He found out that she was Austin's sister. Derrik thought about how Austin had been acting when Aleyha had said how he'd been.

"Well when I talked to him, he didn't seem like that but he was a little quite and seemed to space out. And congrats on making Slytherin."

"Well when I would talk to him sometimes it would take time for him to register what I had said. But there was a different look in his eyes."

Derrik felt his own feeling coming on but he held them back.

Aleyha's gaze went to the older boy. She spotted something about him, and narrowed his eyes, "Yeah, that is something like he has been acting. And like, he is acting like he is in a totally different world. All happy and never takes anything seriously like he used to. Sorry Rosalie, but I doubt he will recognize you as much as he did before. Not until something big jars him out of that state." Aleyha's eyes was locked on the boy. She continued, "He isn't really in his mind. The eyes, yes, they are distant appearing." Aleyha finally looked over at Rosalie, and smiled gently, "Thanks on the congrats."

Aleyha turned her body to the boy, and demanded in an icy tone, "And who are you?"

Derrik heard the ice in the girl's tone.

"I'm Derrik. I'm a friend of Austin. I met him last year from Rose here." Then Derrik thought for a minute. Crud what if he told his girl about the fight we had? I'm toast. I hope he didn't tell her.

Rose smiled subconsciously and nodded every now and then. She was too busy thinking about Austin to listen to them to fight over anything. What kind of problems did I create leaving here? She thought hoping that this was just a phase he was going through, and nothing serious was really going on.

Aleyha narrowed her eyes at the boy named Derrik. She folded her arms over her chest, though she did think a bit highly of Rosalie, though not that much, and a tad bit more than a mudblood, but this boy was a friend of Austin's. Aleyha smirked slightly, "Ah, and I guess he didn't tell you about little old me, did he?" Aleyha then stated, "I assume you are another Ravenclaw, am I right?" The albino moved slightly, adjusting her position. She then recognized the name, and inquired softly, "You don't know a first year by the name of Brodie, do you?"

Derrik listened carefully.

"No. Actually he didn't tell me about you. I'm a Hufflepuff really." Derrik said the house he was in with pride. But what caught him off guard was the fact this girl mentioned the one name he tried to stand but just couldn't...Brodie. Derrik gulped as he tried to think of something to say.

"Um..I've heard of him and we've talked a few times but that's about it. Why if I may ask?" Derrik knew somehow that this wasn't going to go well.

Aleyha's smirk turned into a look of disgust, "A Hufflepuff?" She rolled her red eyes and muttered in French, "You've got to be kidding me. He makes friends with these sort of people?" Aleyha noticed the uneasiness the boy was feeling, and Aleyha's look of disgust went to amusement. She said with a bit of fake brightness in her voice, "Oh, nothing. Just that Brodie is my best friend, and he said something about having some issue with a Hufflepuff second year. Derrik. How odd that you two would share the same name and house." Aleyha laughed softly. She put her hands together in front of her and intertwined her fingers together. Her expression turned to ice, "Because I know for a fact that if anyone harms Brodie, they will be crippled. Worse than what I did to Austin."

Derrik was in for one hell of a ride. He knew that Aleyha there was only one Derrik in Hufflepuff and she was talking to him. But he figured make the best of it. What could go wrong?

"Well, I'm pretty sure that I'm the only Derrik in Hufflepuff and yes I am a second year." Derrik was trying so hard not to sweat bullets.

Aleyha raised an eyebrow. So, this was the one that Brodie spoke of? Aleyha smirked, and mocked sweetly, "Then I suppose you better watch your back. I'm sure you don't want a Parselmouth after you, now do you?" Aleyha raised an eyebrow, and her smirk widened and somehow turned devilish. Aleyha shrugged lightly, "Though it would take a lot to get me to get you faster than Brodie would. You are a bit cuter than those other Hufflepuffs I've seen." She rolled her red eyes and turned to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back