Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
After attending a few events with Brooke, it felt a little sad to go to the dance on her own again. Natalia was happy with the dress she had picked out and had to admire the decorations for a bit as she entered the hall, but she still wasn't sure if she should stay. Natalia scanned the room for any familiar faces as she drifted towards a nearby snack table, picking up a drink with a pink umbrella in it and taking a sip. She pulled a face, it was awfully sweet. She wondered if she could get away with pouring it into one of the nearby plants.

As much as Salem loved the festivity of school events, she always felt a little out of place the formal events. The other girls always looked so graceful and put together in their formal ware and Salem always felt like some sort of impostor. She'd accepted that she'd never feel comfortable in a dress or more feminine dress robes, and while she was usually fine with that fact, events like tonight dredged a sense of otherness she struggled to shake out.

She perked up when she spotted Natalia at least, glad for the familiar face to give her a distraction. "Hey! This is neat huh? I love all the flowers," she said brightly, joining Natalia while she seemed to contemplate a drink. "Here," she said, plucking a flower from an arrangement on the table near them and tucking it behind Natalia's ear. There was no doubting Natalia was beautiful, but she always seemed so severe and Salem liked when she got a chance to relax more. "There, now you look properly festive."

Natalia really hadn’t expected anyone to approach her, and found herself smiling slightly at Salem as she spoke. She didn’t know how it had happened, but they were sort of…. friends by now. She was surprised by the gesture of putting a flower behind her ear, and felt a strange jolt that reminded her of how it had been with Brooke. She hoped she wasn’t blushing too obviously. “Thank you.” She said after composing herself a bit. “I do appreciate the decor, though I think I prefer the snow.” She said with a small shrug. Winter had always been her favorite season. “How are you doing?” She asked, hand moving up to keep the flower in place before she adjusted her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back