Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby was standing out in the corrdor with Alex, waiting for someone to join them. This was going to be funny! she thought. She still had no idea where Maddiie had got to, but they couldn't wait forever for her, she'd just have to meet them later. "So, got any sort of plan of action?" she asked him, wondering if his dancing was completly random.

(prehaps i shouldve started in fourth floor XD)

Alex was just standingt here with his hands in his pockets. 'Dancing? Huh?'he asked confused now. 'I thought it was the usual skipping?'he asked.

"Yea sure, but do you have a particular style?" she asked grinning. She stood there and linked arms with him, "Don't worry someone will be along in a moment" she said sticking her tongue out at him.

Alex laughed sticking his tongue back out at her 'Don't worry. i'm ready'Alex replied grinning.

Willow was humming 'Seven Nation Army' as she walked though the first floor. She was happy all the crazyness had subsided and school was as normal as it was going to get. Willow had her hands in the large front pocket of her sweater as she walked. She was thinking of the notes as she hummed. It was a cool song and it only needed one guitare and a drummer even though it sounded like a whole lot of people where playing it. Willow was not paying that much attention to what was around her. Then agian she usually didn't.

Alex heard someone younger than him come along the corridor. Please go the other way, plz, plz, plz. He sighed before smiling, washing away the embarassment and concept of what he was actually going to do. He started skipping behind her before going right behind here. 'Hi. I love that song by the way'He said nicely, smiling, holding his hand up for a high five.

Libby heard someone coming up the corridor and tried to hide her laughter and he went over. She tried to keep very composed but it didn't last long knowing what he was going to do. She just smiled innocently in case she looked her way.

Willow looked at the boy with one arched eyebrow then rolled her eyes as she put her hand against his in a light high five. "I can play it actually. I would only need the drumer to compleat the sound but it's pretty good." She said shrugging her shoulders. "And you are?" She asked. Her tone was that of someone that was bored. It was better than the monotone she used a lot of the time really.

Alex smiled. Drummer? Hmm, sounds like a good job. Alex bowed jokingly. 'Alex Cullen at your service. seems you need cheering up though. Come on'Alex replied smiling before taking her hand without asking. he started skipping down the corridor . 'You are?'he asked.

Willow eyes went wide and her other hand came out of her pocket with her wand. "Willow Paradox and you have bloody well be letting me go or I will curse you to oblivion." She hissed. She had gotten used to not being man handled and she would be damed if she was going to be again even if the boy was said that she was going to be cheered up. Better men than him had tryed.

Libby saw Willow was starting to get annoyed so tried to step in. "Hey. I'm Libby by the way. What's so wrong if someone just wants to dance with you?" she asked innocently with wide eyes. She was just standing there watching them, but she hoped it gave her a sence of nothing was actually wrong.

alex laughed. 'Try me'Alex said still skipping aong with her. He brought his own wand, smiling crookedly. 'Exhilaro'he casted on her concentrating before smirking. 'Shall we dance?'he asked her, knowing his spell would have put her in a better mood than before. If she still refused, he had better spells.

Willow felt slightly better but then slightly better for Willow was that she didn't want everyone to leave her the hell alone. "Bloody hell." She murmmered. "Let me go now." Willow growled. "Your feet will be greatful for it I promise you." She said with a slight bite to it. It was true. While she could sort of dance on stage Willow was hopeless on a dance floor.

Alex smiled. 'No problem. I'm sure the hospital wing can always sort out the worst'Alex replied smiling waiting for her response now. 'I would warn you though. 'm not letting you go without a dance'Alex replied before twirling her round. 'Break dancing?'he offered trying to get this girl communicating with him.

Willow's eyes narrowed. This one was not really not giving up! Willow tryed to talk when he twiled her around. "Your getting off." She murmmered. Alex looked like an older student so he would most likely know more magic than her. She though had done more than sulk in her room. "No, more like I only dance with my gutare." She said then flicked her wand. "Everte Stratum" She added. The end of her wand made a snapping noise as it usually did when she did that spell. Willow could use it to banish in the normal way but angry as she was it would force anything it hit into a wall with a lot of force.

Alex laughed at her saying before seeing her get ready to cast a spell. 'Protego'he casted, blocking the spell before it hit him. 'Had enough?'he asked her, still smirking. 'Coz one dance isn't going to hurt anyone,'Alex replied before glanicng over at Libby, cursing her for this.

Libby had stepped aside again, and was laughing as Alex tried to get Willow to dance with him.

(lol no idea what else to write :p )

Willow rolled her eyes then looked at the girl that was with him. Clearly younger. She shook her head. Willow stuck her wand into her front pocket. "Follow if you can" She said finally able to take her hand out if his grip. Willow imagened she had a guitar in her hands and started to jump to a rock song called 'Welcome Home'. Her dark brown hair went all over the place as she jumped to the rythem in her head.

Alex smiled. 'No problem'alex answered replacing his wand. He laughed as he watched her starting to dance. He put a nice song into his head that he used to dance to. (Beautiful people) He started dancing his break dancing, revising all his old moves. He didn't mind that some people started looking at them. He concentrated on the dancce part of the dare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back