Back to Hogwarts

Henri Russo

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of a Basilisk
Henri casually walked into the Great with the calmest look most people would never expect someone returning to school would ever have. Butterflies fluttered around heavily in Henri's stomach, but he tried not to show how nervous he was. He set his suitcases down beside him as he stood at the Entrance hall looking around.
Henri wondered if anyone he used to hang out with in his first year would remember him at all. He knew that he could never possibly forget any of them.

"This place hasn't changed a bit."

Joceline had just been outside by the Gardens because she had finished all of her homework, but it was getting late and cold. As she walked in she began humming to herself, as it was so busy here that no one would ever hear her. As she walked, obviously not paying attention, she tripped over someone's suitcases. With a large thump she fell face first on the ground, luckily her hands had been out so she didn't really hurt anything but her knees. "Ow," she murmured to herself, her bright blue eyes darting around to find what had caused her to fall, when her eyes landed on a boy, who looked a little older then herself. Her cheeks flushed brightly, he was quite attractive and she had just been a complete klutz in front of him. "Oh I'm sorry," she murmured in her heavy French accent as she scrambled to stand up on her feet.

[She looks a lot like Aiden just so you know]

Patricia was sitting in the Great Hall, on her own, at the Hufflepuff table. She was nibbling on some food which had gotten cold quickly. She was pretty bored and everyone seemed too tired to have a chat, and she had no homework to do, so she was forced to wander the castle aimlessly.

Walking out of the Great Hall she heard a thud. Looking over to the door she saw a girl on the floor. She ran over to help her. She recognised her from the cooking club, "Hey you OK?" She called out. "Joceline right?" She asked, trying to help her up.

Looking behind Joceline she saw a suitcase, what she must have tripped over. Looking up she saw who the suitcase belonged too. She couldn't believe who she was looking at. "Henri?" She said, not sure if she was really seeing him or not.

Henri's blue eyes immediantly widened when he heard a slightly large thud and the sound of someone beginning to speak. He quickly wheeled himself around and stared down to see a girl had seemingly tripped over his suitcase. He immediantly beant down and grabbed her upper arm to help her up.

"OH! I'm so sorry mi-...." When Henri had caught a glance of her face he furrowed his eyebrows. She looked just like someday he knew but couldn't quite grasp exactly who she looked like. He carefulyl removed his arm and gave a sly but charming smile. "Try to watch out for random suitcases next time miss." He teased. Henri was about to turn away from the girl when he heard someone call his name.

"Well well.....if it isn't Pat in The Hat." Henri smiled using a nickname he wa sunsure that Pat knew he had even given her.

Joceline looked over at the girl she recognized as Patricia and smiled nervously. "Yeah that's me," she responded. She looked over at the boy and her cheeks blushed once more as he teased her. "Oh yes, so sorry," she said anxiously, her heart beating faster then normal because she was around two second years. She didn't exactly have a fan club from them because she was related to Aiden Lorka and he had made sure they would all turn against her. She would always say: "It's not my fault Gaspard couldn't keep it in his pants." She looked over at Patricia and raised her eye brows when the boy supposedly named Henri called her Pat in The Hat. I love Dr Suess, she thought to herself.

Patricia smiled down at Joceline, "You OK?" She asked. She never actually got to look at the girl before in the cooking club, but she did look somewhat familiar, but she didn't know how. Shaking it out of her head she turned her attention back to Henri.

Patricia heard the name Henri called her. She rolled her eyes and playfully glared at him, "Oh how I didn't miss that name." She said with a hand on her hip. Starting to laugh she looked at the suitcase and suddenly a thousand questions were running through her head. Pointing at the suitcase she put a shocked face on, "Your back!" She squealed throwing her arms around his neck.

"You look a lot like someone I know Miss." Henri pointed out quietly as he looked at her again. He didn't mena to be rude and stare. But he seriously knew her from somewhere and he kind of wanted to know where he had. He was about to ask if she had gone to school here before when Pat began to speak.

"Well you all know how I just love you give everyone nicknames." Henri was about to laugh when Pat had suddenly hugged him. It had caught him off guard because he didn't really imagine anyone missing him so much. He carefully returned the hug before he shyly let go and smiled.

"Things here haven't really changed have they?"

Joceline nodded her head at Patricia then looked back over at Henri and swallowed hard. "I'm uh.. Aiden Lorka's half sister," she murmured quietly. She hung her head down, taking a small step backwards, hoping that they wouldn't start bullying her now. The only second year that was my friend was Brandon and I had to go and run out on him at the ball, she thought frustratedly as she looked down at her Slytherin crest on her uniform. This house suits me, everyone that is mean and bad comes in this house, she thought to herself, even though this was untrue.

Joceline exhaled gently as she saw Patricia and Henri hug, thinking now that they couldn't be too mean. But then again they did know Aiden and almost everyone that knew him hated her.

Patricia laughed at Henri, she placed a hand on her chin and pretended to be thinking really hard, "Well, I vaguely remember that, but then again, I haven't seen you since last year." She said , hitting him playfully. "Right, first things first." She said, getting serious now. "Where were you up until now?" She asked, worriedly, but hoped he didn't mind been pried with questions. "Oh yeah. Things are still pretty much the same. Apart from the fact, we have half a dozen new staff members and Professor King and Professor Rambolt, if you can call her a Professor, are now Co-Heads of the school." She said with a shrug, not knowing what else would be big news.

Patricia turned back to Joceline when she talked again, she was surprised to hear what she heard. "Oh I didn't realise Aiden had a half sister." She said, genuinely shocked, but she didn't know why, it's not like her and Aiden were best buds. Giving a shrug she said, "Well it clears why you look familiar." She said.

Henri stared at Joceline with narrowed eyes. Just the slightest mention of Aiden's name made his blood boil and his heart race. There was no way such a lovely could be related to him.

"Ew...your related to Aiden Lorka?" Henri asked with a sneer and slight anger in his voice. He wondered if this girl were anything like her brother was. When Pat asked where Henri had been he turned and gave a shy glance. "My dad made me transfer to Durmstrang to keep me out of trouble after Alicia was kidnapped." Henri shrugged.

(I'm sorry to say that I must retire for the night. But I shall be back on tomorrow after work. Goodnight all!)

Joce glanced over at Patricia as she spoke and murmured quietly, "I'm not surprised." She bit her lip gently and looked over at Henri and took one more step backwards. "Only by blood," she said honestly. There was no similarities between them other then their appearance and their father. She did not act like him at all, she hated everything about that boy and always would. "We have an... interesting relationship," she said coldly, though it wasn't directed at either of them.

[Okay bye Henri dear]

Henri shook his head lightly before he turned and smiled softly at Joceline. He still couldn't believed that some who seemed like such a lovely girl could be related to such an awful guy. Once he was facing her he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to be honest....I dislike your brother." Henri smiled sadly hoping that she wouldn't think he's a jerk.

Joceline beamed at Henri when he put his hand on her shoulder and said that he didn't like her brother. "Really? Great!" She smiled warmly at the boy, finding that she felt a bit more confident now that he had said that he wasn't friends with Aiden. "So you're not going to start bullying me or anything?" she asked sheepishly, even though it didn't seem like he would, she just didn't want to have more people disliking her.

"Wow that sucks." Patricia said to Henri. "Well at least your back now. For good?" She asked. Patricia watched Henri when he made his reaction to who Joceline's relation was. She figured some tension would still be there from last year, but stayed quiet and let the two talk things out.

Patricia listened to teh two, but became confused at Joceline's last comment, "Why would anyone bully you for been related to Aiden?" She asked, shocked. As far as she knew, not too many people hated Aiden, so much that they would tease his step-sister.

Henri laughed and shook his head. This girl was nothing like her brother. She was far more tolerable and seemed less of a nuisance to him. He vaguely wondered if she ended up in Gryffindor or some other house. Joceline didn't really seem like the type to land in Gryffindor. But who was he to judge. "I wouldn't hate you for being his sister. It's not your fault that your brother seems to like hounding the Slytherin girls." Henri muttered while smiling.

"I do plan on staying for awhile. But tell me something....h-how have Theo and Alyssa been?" Henri asked calmly. They were so,e of his best friends and he hasn't heard from them in an entire year. The two never even bothered to write him at all.

[She's wearing her Slytherin uniform :p]

Joceline smiled at the boy then rolled her eyes as he mentioned the Slytherin girl's he went after. "God I know, disgusting, and he's twelve, never mind the fact that the girl's can't contribute to intelligent, mature conversation or are nice at all." She looked over at Patricia and said, "I don't know, he put a bunch of people in your year against me and they all hate me for it, same reason people dislike Isabella's sister Wendy." When she said Isabella's name it was said with pure loathing and disgust.

She looked over at Henri and her eye brows raised. "You're friends with them?" she asked in shock. "No offense but you seem to nice to be their friends," she added with a sheepish grin.

Henri blinked in surprise. He wondered what had struck such an anger in this girl mentioned specific people. So far the only girls Henri knew that Aiden had gone for were Alyssa and Isabella. And he really never felt anything bad towards either of them. After a moment Henri also realized that this girl was a Slytherin herself.

He immediantly snorted. "Yeah...I've known those two since we were children. But something tells me your not very fond of either of them." Henri muttered smiling softly. He hoped they hadn't bullied her like the other kids had.

Joceline sighed gently and said, "I can't exactly say Alyssa, Theodore and I got off on the right foot, doesn't help that they're both friends with Aiden and hate me because I'm his sister." She scowled at the thought of them then shook her head gently and said, "Never mind, it doesn't matter, I'll um just let you two catch up." She smiled sheepishly at them and said, "It was nice to meet you Henri. Pat." With that she turned around to leave.

Patricia couldn't help but beam when Henri said he was planning on staying for a while. She folded her arms and listened to Joceline, in disgust, she couldn't believe Aiden would do such a thing to his own flesh and blood, "I can't believe he would do such an idiotic thing. And people have actually listened to him?" She asked, not wanting to think people would do such a thing.

She listened as the two talked again, the conversation reminded her that she hadn't talked to Alyssa or Theodore in sometime. She never talked to Theodore anyway, but she did like Alyssa. She started to think back to the last time they even talked, when she finally remembered she came back out of her thoughts just to here Joceline saying bye. "Um ok, see ya Joceline." She said with a wave.

Turning back to Henri, she smiled at him, "So," she started off, not knowing what to say. "I suppose you'll be wanting go to your dorm?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back