Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Sia) (Bisexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Forwards... Tendu, flex, work through the foot back out to tendu, close. To the side... Tendu, flex, tendu, close. Behind, remember to keep your foot behind your head, not out to the side... Tendu, flex, tendu, close. Tendu fondu, and rond de jambe, straighten your supporting leg as working leg comes around... tendu fondu and rond de jambe... nice stretched toes, pass through first as you start again... tendu fondu and rond de jambe... straight legs this time, tendu and rond de jambe, hold, and close behind...

Even though October had expected to have to give up ballet once she started at Hogwarts, it had always been in the back of her mind that she would find somewhere to practice, even if it had to be outside, or in a hallway... but her first few days of exploring had led her right to an arts room with plenty of space, and it was immensely soothing to just go through the motions she knew so well, center herself and breathe, and just dance.

Moving away from the barre now... standing on left foot, right pointed behind... arms travel through first, third, up to fourth... swivel and change sides, tendu forwards with right foot. Step up to demi-pointe, left leg in arabesque, arms to second arabesque.... lower heel and promenade, hold your leg high and straight, pointed toe, soft hands... lower to third and bring arms down, ready to repeat on the other side...

Coming back to ballet was the first thing October had done since arriving at the school that felt more than empty. She had spent her whole life always working hard, chasing perfect grades, perfect performances, perfect everything, and now everything she had studied, every hobby she had just... didn't matter, because she was at magic school, and in magic school things like geography grades and violin solos didn't matter anymore. All that work, really just out the window? As much as she was enjoying the lessons, just trashing all the effort she had put into studying and training and practising felt like... more than a waste. But at least she had her violin with her, and now she could still do ballet, and even if there was no way to improve in this place, she would be able to keep doing them, keep practising her beloved creative outlets.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm a contemporary dancer I only have like 2 years of ballet those exercises are probably Rubbish :lol: Real Ballet Dancers pls don't make fun of my Terrible Ballet Writing

Sofia hoped that there would be a place at Hogwarts were she could dance. Sofia wasn't afraid of doing this for people, it wasn't a secret or something were she was ashamed for. But a place to practice would be fine. She heard somebody talking about a Arts Room so Sofia had asked a older student from her house were it would be, ofcourse she asked a boy because she would love it to be helped by boys. He was so friendly to lead the way so Sofia thanked him and entered the Arts Room. Her greatest passion was dancing, she loved every style: Hip hop, ballet, modern dance etc. She brought along a back with shoes that she could wear and some clothes that felt comfertable. She didn't really expected anybody here but when she walked further she saw a girl and it looked like she was doing ballet. Sofia dropped her bag on the ground and came closer, she didn't want to scare the girl but she just wanted to dance and do her thing. '' Hello. I was searching for a place were I could dance. So I heard of this and want to dance here, do you mind?'' She asked friendly, because she was raised to ask people first. But she didn't really wanted to leave the room, so she hoped the girl would be friendly enough to let her practice her too. Because this place was perfect and Sofia could not wait to dance.

October was so lost in her movements that she didn't realise she wasn't alone until she heard the thud of a bag on the ground, jumping in surprise and stumbling out of her demi-pointe. October hadn't expected to be totally alone in this room, but suddenly having a stranger around was more intimidating than she expected. Standing in third automatically, October gave an uncomfortable shrug. She glanced at the girl's supplies hesitantly. "Are you going to play loud music?" She asked uncertainly, already missing the calm she had found in her quiet, solitary practice.

Sofia didn't liked to share things with girls. She had the same thing at home with her younger sisters. Sofia was always the most bossy because she was the oldest, she just felt that way. But she could handle things from her sisters, she loved them ofcourse. She had taken care of them like a mother, when their mother died. But with girls from her age or older Sofia had issues, she had met Rose from Gryffindor and she was the first girl that seemed nice. She wasn't very happy that this girl was already here, but she could just do her own thing right? She didn't have to talk to this girl, only she had asked out of good manners. When the girl spoke, Sofia sighted for a moment. Girls were always so querulous, always complaining about things. Although the most of them, Sofia wasn't like that. The Swedish blonde wasn't a standard girl, she liked to dress that way but she hated the typical girls. She preffered boys far more, they were just chill and lovely to look at. '' Don't know what you think is loud, for everyone it is different. '' Sofia said to the girl. She just wanted to warm up and do some modern dance today. '' I'm just warming up and do some modern dance, so not very loud I guess.'' Sofia loved almost each style of dance, but modern dance was her favorite. She went sitting on the ground to change her shoes.

October faltered, something in the way the girl was talking sounded like she very much did intend to be loud and bothersome and act like it was October's fault for being bothered. She already longed for the peace and tranquility of only moments before. "Do you mind waiting until I'm done to play anything? I'm halfway through my practice." This was the first place in this whole school that October had managed to feel even a little bit relaxed, and she didn't want to give that up yet, especially given the pressure to have improved when she returned home, despite having no teacher to work with here. "I won't be much longer, but I'm going to be doing some turns and jumps across the room."

The one thing Sofia hated where girls, and she tried to be nice to this girl but she was doing very hard of the loud music. Nagging girls where the worst, that was why Sofia choose for boys they were way more easy to hang out with and more fun. But Rose was different than most of the girls, she was just nice and fun and not like this girl. She didn't want to wait, she learned to share things. With boys it was different she didn't want to share a boy with somebody else, they were too nice for herself. When she was done with putting on her shoes she stood up and stretched her legs. '' I do mind, this room is not only for you.'' Sofia said irritated. How long did it last this practice of this girl. '' How long does it last? I don't have all day.'' What was the bother of Sofia warming up. She hoped the girl would be away quickly, because she tried to be friendly of asking if the girl would mind that she would also dance here. But in fact she didn't have to ask, because Hogwarts was for everyone and not only this girl. This room was free, and everybody could walk in and do their things. The blonde put her hair in a high tail and was ready to warm up. She walked over to the other corner and went sitting on the ground to stretch her legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back