OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Fir Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Liam hadn't wanted things to end with Teagan the first time so he was over the moon when they found each other at Ilvermorny and were back on track with their relationship and before he knew it it was like they had never been apart. It was a big benefit that they were in the same house at their new school which had not been the case at Hogwarts. As a result, the pair were almost inseparable and it was just how Liam wanted it. After spending much of the morning in the library Liam made his way back to the dorm to drop his books off.

As much as Liam was tempted to take a nap he had agreed to meet Teagan for lunch so he made his way out of the common room and down to the main hall. Liam couldn't help but break into a smile as he entered the hall and his girlfriend came into view. He snuck a kiss on her cheek before taking a seat next to her. "Hey beautiful," He said before grabbing a plate and piling it high with sandwiches.

Teagan was busy staring at her cousin at the opposite side of the dining hall that she over buttered her muffin. The feud between her and Carolina was as thick as her face on a multiple layer of makeup. She hadn't had a clue why she was like that since she transferred to Ilvermorny. Rolling her eyes and took a deep breath, Teagan looked at her now flattened muffin. "Still has carbs. Might as well eat it." She mumbled to herself as she bit a small piece. The blonde haired girl's last two years in Ilvermorny only consist of her studying and with no sports in the future, she was opted to join various clubs which unfortunately her cousin Carolina was in too.

Enjoying her lunch and was a bit irritated that Liam wasn't there yet. Teagan shoved the whole muffin in her mouth, hunger has taken its toll on her. But the timing of her ugly bloated cheeks was bad as she felt someone kissed her cheek. "Hey ... Handsome." Her mouth was so full that she can't barely utter a word. Teagan looked at him as he did his thing, he does eat a lot but doesn't seem to gain weight and maintains his packed abs. Finishing her mouthful of muffins, The Horned Serpent secretly looked at her cousin who was eyeing her the whole time and she thought she had seen smoke come out of her nose.

She smiled innocently and absentmindedly put both of her legs atop Liam's lap. Teagan was showing off to her very single cousin everything. It was viewable under the tables anyway. "How's life treating you today?" She asked Liam after taunting her cousin. Her attention back to her bf.

Liam could feel Teagan's cheeks bulge as he leaned in to kiss her. Obviously, he had picked a bad moment but he didn't care, he was just glad to see her as he had spent all morning without her. Liam chuckled as she tried to greet him but as her mouth was full it was a little mumbled but he still got the gist of what she had said. Once Liam was in his seat it wasn't long before Teagan swung her legs onto his lap which was something she seemed to do a lot recently, not that he had any complaints. He picked up the glass on the table in front of him and took a sip of juice before turning his attention back to his girlfriend."I'm so tired," Liam said laughing. "I was studying all morning so I'm just glad to be out of the library and I'm super happy to see you," He added as he absentmindedly stroked her legs. "Tell me about your day,"

She smiled apologetically at Liam as he laugh out his tiredness off. Sixth year seems to have put more pressure into them than their fifth year. They were nearing their completion and everyone on their year were looking like zombies from lack of sleep from binge studying. Liam was almost like them. Being his girlfriend, it was her job to ease his tiredness. Teagan slowly pushed his hair back, repeating it like she was massaging his head. "I'm glad you're happy to see me because I was excited to see you." She stared at him lovingly, head on the side. The former Ravenclaw girl was still confused how a Hufflepuff would fall for her while she was up in the air hexing other players that seems to irritate her. But that was a long time ago, she'd grown up and wanted to avoid drama at all cost.

"Oh, and I was trying to sew some buttons on my white shirt too. I guess living with help all your life didn't teach me anything." Teagan raised her left hand for Liam to see. Her thumb, pointer and middle fingers are all wrapped in bandages. Although she did managed to get it all done and managed not to faint at the sight of blood. She was willing to learn house work, so, when she gets married she'll have something useful. "Anyways, you need a break from studying. Your bags needs concealing because cucumber isn't going to work anymore." The blonde girl lean closer to his face to see the damaged of over studying. But it was one thing she liked Liam, he was smart already.

Liam always felt better when he was in Teagan's company. The girl kept him grounded even at a time when he felt under immense pressure to pass his exams. "I'm glad," Liam said smiling at his girlfriend. "Everything is better with you around," Liam said as he relaxed for what felt like the first time in forever. Liam listened to Teagan as she talked about her struggles with sewing, the girl had grown up with a few advantages and it had left her lacking in some areas but she was trying now. Liam just smiled at her and took her bandaged fingers and kissed them. "You know if you want, I can help you with the sewing, just don't tell anyone I can sew," He laughed. Liam laughed again when she mentioned the bags under his eyes, surely they hadn't gotten that bad. "I can't believe you talked me into using cucumber in the first place, no more of your weird rituals, my bags are fine and they make me look wise,"

Teagan's fake chuckle was visible while Liam kissed her fingers. Was she really that not informative about her boyfriend? She sure wasn't prying that harder about him. "I didn't know you can sew. I wouldn't have bandages on my fingers if I ever knew." Teagan gave him an evil eye. "What else you can do that I don't know? Besides you know what." After saying the obvious, the blonde girl felt her cheeks warmed from embarrassment. But he was her boyfriend and it was typical for them to say stuff like that. Although the feel was different, it's as if she didn't like it. Teagan looked at him weirdly at her beauty regiments. It was proven that cucumber does the trick but it seems Liam can't chill. "Babe, you need to chill. Like a weeks worth of it but as of right now I can only kiss it better." And she did as Teagan lean forward to kiss both of his eyes. She smiled at her boyfriend and went back to her own food. Until she remembered something. "Have you had contact with Bryony? I mean she's your best friend. I just asked because I rarely hear her name from you." Teagan wasn't looking at Liam as she asked her question to him. Yes, she admits that she's jealous and was happy that they're across the world from her but the lack of communication from your best friend? It was unheard of. But here she was, judging Liam but she herself hasn't spoken with Eros since she moved here in the states. He wasn't just her best friend but her ex as well. Teagan was stuck with guilt because she hasn't told Eros about what really happened to her and Liam the first time they broke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back