Back In Business

Kiara x Demetrius: All good! Yeah, that sounds like an interesting idea to explore. I think Demetrius would maybe snap a little bit and then feel guilty, so maybe two threads? One where Kiara tries to engage in conversation that leads to Demetrius being a bit rude when Veronique is maybe brought up, and then one later one where Demetrius apologises (and maybe they could talk about Kiara's crush or something, if that's what Kiara's comfortable with). Just some ideas.

Kyousuke x Summer: Sounds good! They could talk in the common room or something like that. Do you have a preference to start that one or shall I?

Kiara x Demetrius: for sure!!

Kyousuke x Summer: sounds like a plan, I could maybe start something for Kiara & Demetrius if you want to start something for Kyousuke & Summer?

With all of the Kiara x Val binging going on, maybe just zerrin/chase and sunday/summer should be enough for now??

Yesss, I could start something for Sunday & Summer?

I think if you got something started for Chase and Leah I think that would be great! I think at this point he'd have to be the one to reach out. And we can always talking it out if any questions about the fight come up.

As for the rest, I can start something for Ambrose and Naveen, and Senna and Ethan, if you want to take Summer and Oskar??

My thoughts exactly! I'll put Chase/Leah and Summer/Oskar on my to do list.

Kiara x Demetrius: for sure!!

Kyousuke x Summer: sounds like a plan, I could maybe start something for Kiara & Demetrius if you want to start something for Kyousuke & Summer?
Yep I'm keen to do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back