Back home to the Finnigan house.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi woke up at around 8 the next morning. She yawned and stretched and decided that she would go tan outside. She put on her bathing suit and made her way to her backyard.. Caysi made her way in her bathing suit to the pool side of the backyard. Caysi laid down her towel and put some tanning oil on, she made sure that she was in the direct sun before she laid fully down. Caysi laid back and let the warm sun go on her.

Link had stirred awake from his sleep, taking him somewhat of a time to relizae where he was at. It wasn't the cottage he used to occupied, mostly during the winter days in New zealand. No it was Caysi home, he stood up slowly as the sun beam in from the windows, his head spinning from a throbbing headache. H walked over towards the window, where his view was all of the back yard, when he spotted Caysi sun bathing. It was then, he notice in owl, fly right in the open windows, dropping a letter in front of him, he open the enevelope and read it briefly it was from Leah, and another letter had appeared in front of him, with no return address. Link held it but didn't open it, tossing it to the side for later. Apparate out of the house and into the front lawn, only wearing shorts and a shirt he appear right next to Caysi. "Morning..how did you sleep?"

Caysi put her sunglasses on, it was just a bit to much sun for her face, even though she had such a pale complexion. " Hey, I slept absolutely terrible." She said quietly. " I had such a nightmare.. how about you?" She asked, hoping that she would receive a better answer.

"I slept fine." he somewhat lied not wanting to tell her the truth. Ignoring the simple fact he had a major headache, he to found some discomfort in his dreams. It was complicated what he saw last night, he didn't know why he had these thoughts, maybe it was a hint he was slowly losing his mind? Nah, possibly just boredom taking over, "Would you like to talk about your nightmares?" he asked her.

Caysi contemplated on whether to tell Link or not. But she gave in and said " Yeah, that would be good." She sat up and crossed her legs. " Ever have one of those falling dreams?" She asked, it started off like that and ended much worse. " That's what happenend, but I landed." She scratched her confused. " I really don't understand why I landed, but I got up and I saw that all of my brothers and sisters and my dad were tied to chairs in a circle in some cellar. " Caysi took a deep breath and continued. " And all of a sudden they told me to hide, so I hid in a broken cupboard." She said trying not wince or jitter. " But then I realized that they were telling me to go away because my mom was coming." She said. " She killed them after I hid, and she knew where I was and she came up to me and said that I was next." She replied.

"Your mom?" Link sat down on another chair opposite from Caysi listening to her every word. "Why would you mum come after you? Unless there no good relations there?" he asked curious to know more about Caysi. He didn't have much to do but get rid of his sleepys, he sat relaxing as he listen.

Caysi nodded. " I never had a good relationship with my mother." She added. " She was a death eater then she stopped because of her 'love' for my father, but she divorced him twice and everytime he was heart broken, I hate To see him go through with it." She said shaking her head. Caysi sighed and rubbed her temples, she was very scared of her dream.

"Oh I'm sorry about that." Link said not really knowing how to by sympathetic. It was new to him, and he even knew he didn't like it, kind of a ill feeling coming on. "How did you figure she was?" he asked realising both her and her friend had death eater for parents. Or was Link mistaken, he wasn't sure but he remember Kirea telling him, or was that a lie? That was years ago, its been forever since he last remember talking to her, Link felt hopeless. He remember a certain conversation and didn't recall who he had it with.

Caysi shrugged. "Not like I wanted it to happen, so I just became close to my father, he's like the maternal side and my father at the same time. " She said. " My mothers a demanding woman you see, whatever she wants she'll get forsure." Caysi said, she remembered all the times that her mother didn't get he way and her dad and her would have fights about it. Caysi was happy that her father and mother were broken up because she couldn't stand to see her father be in such a mess. " My life has been crazy ever since I was born. " She said sighing.

"Well at least she out of your hair now." Link joked as he raised a hand to brush through his locks. The pool looked inviting, as he finally noticed it, he didn't want to ask Caysi more about her mom. Many reason is because she was a D.E and that's were Link was hoping to be, he was worst than a muggel boy who fantasies being a super hero one day. Except Link wanting weren't fantasies, they were dark desires. If all your life has been nothing but a bottomless endless pit, why not service something you may actually get some form of enjoyment. Link stood up, excusing himself as he jumped into the pool clothes and all, letting the cold water seep in.

Caysi nodded. " I guess your right." She said. " Life is much better without her." Caysi mumbled. She watched Link jump into the pool. " Isn't it cold?" She asked giggling. Caysi forgot to put the pool heater on the night before. She pushed herself up with her elbows and walked across the interlock to dip her feet in the pool. " It's not that bad actually.." She said softly.

"No the water fine." he grin, he was used to this sort of temperature. "Well don't just stand there c'mere." Link said as he began to lure her into the teal refreshing pool. He began to back stroke, his left arm than his right slowly taking control, as he waited for Caysi to join him. Link had taught himself how to swim, it sort of came natural to him, he just kept swimming. Till one day he was able to swim across a rushing river, at the time he was sort of running away, but from what? He couldn't clearly remember what he had been running from, but he did remember being younger than 11.

Caysi stood up from lying on the floor. She contemplated on wether or not to dive in. Caysi had started diving since she was 3 years old, so it did come naturally to her. She sighed and got up to the diving board and did a nice straight dive into the pool. As her head submerged from the water, she did realize that the water wasn't that bad. " It isn't that bad in here actually." She said as she pulled her hair back into a bun.

"No its not." Link watched her as she englulf the water, drenching her form from head to toe. Her hair was quickly tied into a bun, Link wondered why girls always seem to do that. No matter what it will soon set loose, it look better out than tied up anyways. He swam a little close to Caysi, the water reflecting them both, it really wasn't that bad, even if it was winter. "Not bad for us freezing are a$$" he laughed feeling care free with no worries at the moment.

Caysi nodded." That's so true, it is better." She said. Caysi's hair wasn't working out with her so she just let it down, even though it was quite long, she just pinned her bangs up so that they wouldn't get in her way. Caysi swam to the diving board and placed her arms on the top and did sort of a push up. Caysi just sat there watching the peacefulness of her backyard.

"What would you like to do today?" he ask as he swam close to her. Link wanted to go out and possibly have some sort of fun, he was tired yesterday but now he was alert and ready. Link decided he wouldn't be staying here for long, it wasn't because of Caysi. He just felt he was better off in London just for a while till he finds a place better off by himself.

Caysi still doing some arm lifts looked at Link, " I really don't know, we could go into town if you want?" She asked. " It really doesn't matter to me what we do." She smiled. Caysi lifted her arms off the diving board and let her body sink in the water. Caysi got back up and wiped all the water off her face, after all the water wasn't that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back