BACK!! :D Neita, Ares, Jarrod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arial Wright

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Well as the title states, im back :D :D yay, the slaving over books is over for now... and im back :D :D :hug:
Exams didnt all go as well as I hoped but, its just something that happens.

But yeah shall contact all the people who i still have open threads with from ages ago to see whats happening with them.
Cause now that exams are out of the way you can expect to find me on, ALOT. hehehe

:hug:

YAY :woot: it's great to see you back, hopefully you did better in your exams than you expect

See ya around

Woo hoo this means that Ai can smack Jarrod around again!

NEITA!!!!!!!!!! :glomp2: :wub: :-* i miiisssseeddd you!! :(

lol :hug: hope the rest are better than i expected, got results for two exams today... failed maths :r: :r: durn durn durn durnnnnnn lol

Lol yesh Ai can bully Jarrod all she wants
And Hoshi, Ares? still happening or already moved on?

Still happening. Hoshi is working on distroying the girl that published her drawing of Henric Lee so she hasn't had time to move on to someone else though she did kiss Tommy's twin brother Ivan.

ahhhhh SAMMY!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :D :wub:

:( :( missed you too!!
:woot: and now holidays are on Neita and Arisa can hang out in obisidian :D :D yay!! shopping!! lol

Zuzuka: :O i missed the publishing of Hoshis sketches? So I just pretend Ares missed it? he could have been sick? or confined himself to study cause his parents threatened to pull him out of school if he failed again??

Welcome back!!!!!

Now bring back your partner in crime that has not been online in forever and we will all be happy!!! :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back