OOC First Name
Zach
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
After Jace's first semester at Hogwarts he had been quite eager to come back and begin learning more and more, the first semester had started off slow but it wasn't like he hadn't expected it to go that way, it wouldn't have made a lot of sense for them to start off big and then go with the more boring things. With a shrug, he flopped onto the ground outside the castle, near the lake. He had been looking for Padme for a little while and decided it was time to take a break for the afternoon and found himself wanting to just relax outside before the stress of lessons tomorrow, he would find her before long and maybe if he was lucky she would even find him. He had seen her during the break & it had been a nice break from his boring life at home the rest of the holidays. With a stretch he spread out on the lawn and closed his eyes.

Padme was enjoying being back at school. The place was nice and inviting and though she missed her sister she was pretty eager to spend some time just enjoying all of the things that she had at school. She missed home at school and school at home. The girl was wandering the grounds, having spent a little bit of time in the gardens, marvelling at how nicely in bloom the flowers were. The last of them finally blooming before the autumn and then winter hit. Padme was heading back towards the school, meandering around the grounds as she took in the soft sunshine and nice air. She spotted lots of people sitting around, either at the grounds or towards the lake. As she looked between them, she spotted a familiar and welcome face. ”Jace” she spoke loudly as she made her way over to where he was spread out on the grass. She had missed him over the break, had missed talking to him, studying with him, adventuring with him. She smiled at him softly when she was close, ”What are you up to?” the girl asked with a soft fond expression. She seemed to consider it for a moment before deciding to sit down. Padme was very happy to have run into him.

Jace's eyes shot open when he heard a familiar and very welcome voice, and eagerly grinned. "Hey! I was looking for you but I took a quick break." He said with a smile, happy to have finally found his friend. He sat up and gave her a quick hug, he had definitely missed her. "How were your holidays? Are you excited to be back now?" He asked her, eager to catch up on all that he had missed. "Do we have any classes together this semester?" He asked with obvious excitement in his voice.

Padme smiled at Jace and easily returned the hug which he gave her. The hufflepuff sat down with him and nodded at the question, ”They were nice. I miss my little sister when I’m here, so it was nice to spend time with her,” the girl replied tucking strands of her hair behind her ears. ”But, I’m pleased to be back at school. How was your break?” the girl asked eager, ”I think we have potions together this semester,” the hufflepuff said, with a little tinge of nervousness, she didn’t want to make it too obvious that she’d looked prior to it and had memorised her schedule and when they would have classes together. She would’ve liked if they had more classes together, since Jace was a good friend and she liked spending time with him. ”I am looking forward to Potions, it should be a good class don’t you think?”

Jace smiled at her comments, listening intently as she recapped her holidays to him. He didn't have anyone else in his home really, so he didn't really understand the feeling but he knew that he had missed her during his break so maybe it was the same with how she missed her sister? He shrugged it off mentally, and smiled at her. "I'm glad you got to see her then! My break was good, I didn't really do much. There's nobody else at home most of the time." He said easily. He thought about her next words, and while a grin quickly formed on his facial features it was more for her being there than Potions. "I'm not sure. There's something about making something that could potentially blow up in your face at any moment that sounds exciting, but also it seems a bit boring at the same time." He said with a slight shrug, and relaxed himself back onto the ground.

Padme smiled at him as he began telling her about how his break had been, she frowned a little when he said there weren’t that many people at home, ”You should’ve said, I would’ve invited you round!” she knew that if Vader could have one of his friends practically move in with them, then Jace could spend a few hours with them too. There would be no way his parents would say anything bad about that. They couldn’t, it just wouldn’t be fair. Padme smiled at her friend, it would’ve been good to see him over the break, she had missed his company. The potions classes they would have together would be able to have fun learning together. The hufflepuff could admit she was a little tentative about doing some potions, but he made it seem a lot more fun, ”I don’t think we’ll likely end up doing too many potions in the beginning,” she replied half in agreement that have things be a little dangerous would be fun. ”I’m kind of excited for potions, if only because aside from flying it’s the only thing that really is like muggle witch, you know the way they’re depicted in films and at halloween,”

Jace tried to hide his excitement at her comment. Would she really have liked for him to come around? He'd have to take her up on that offer next time. "I'll have to take you up on that next time!" He said with a grin. "You're always welcome at mine too, it's usually just me there anyway." He said, a tinge of loneliness echoing in his voice. He wished that he had been joking, but more often than not it was just him in that big house, his mother was always at that stupid shop, preferring to stay there and rarely even checked up on him. He sighed, and shook those thoughts aside, a smile returning to his face. "I haven't really seen a lot of muggle films before. You'll have to show me one day!" He said, the excitement evident in his voice.

Padme nodded to him, she didn’t think it would be too fun to be alone in a house, but perhaps it was just because there was always someone around in her house, she had two siblings and even when Vader was at Hogwarts there was always someone. Her little sister had her friends round, her parents were about. During the breaks, there would be even more around. Jace would definitely be more than welcome. ”Alone? You should definitely stay with me then, being alone sucks,” the girl had spent time alone when she’d been in school, without any friends to keep her company, she couldn’t possibly allow Jace to be alone when they could be together in her house having fun. When he said he hadn’t seen any muggle films, Padme frowned and then smiled, a clear excitement, ”Well, if you come round to mine, we can sit and watch muggle movies all night!” she would never show him the films that she was named for, but other films, those she could show him and it would be good fun. ”What kind of books do you read? That way I can try and find films that you’ll like!” there was barely contained excitement in her voice at the thought of a movie night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back