Back again

Seraphina Klein

OOC First Name
Pat!
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
16 3/4" Fir wand with a core of amethyst and wormwood
Seraphina walked out though the great wood doors of Drumstrang. She didn't want anyone to see her in the state she was right now. How could this happen? she thoughy angrily through the tears. Only minutes ago one of her best friends, Kalina, had been sent an owl from her parents telling her of their wishes.

That she be transfered to Hogwarts in New Zealand come next year. "What a great start to the term." she said out loud as she stuffed her hands in the pockets of her black leather jacket. Tears started to form in her eyes, she hated showing signs of weakness.

Steph had gone for a run, even though it was cold, and frost still on the ground, she had beared it. She had put on some weight over Christmas, and wanted rid of it as soon as possible.

She began to walk, the cold finally getting to her. She saw a girl over by the doors, she had rather awesome hair.
What a great start to the term.

As Steph got closer to the girl, she noticed she was crying.

"Erm, are you alright?" Steph called, getting closer to the girl.

Seraphina let the tears trickle down her rosy cheeks, she didn't like crying, but it was better doing it now rather than later where Kalina would see her, she had to be strong for her, Seraphina had no idea how she was reacting.

As the tears started to flow harder now she heard a voice come from behind her. The first thing she noticed was the hair. Not a lot of people at Drumstrang had bright colours in their hair. Seraphina herself was one to go against that thrend so this girl was familiar to her, but she didn't know her name.

Seraphina hung her head, showing emotions in Drumstrang, they may as well ship her off now. "I've been better." she said her voice cracking a bit. "Please don't tell anyone you've seen me crying." she said in a small pleading voice, her reputation would be shattered.

Steph watched the girl, she looked a little older than Steph.
Please don't tell anyone you've seen me crying

Steph smiled, "I wont, of course I wont." She told the girl, Steph was now standing next to her, "I know how you feel," She said truthfully, when she had first transferred, she spent her nights crying in these grounds, every time anyone came near her she would run, as far away from anyone as possibly. Steph had never wanted anyone to see her weak, except Aiden and Demitris, but they were her best friends.

"My names Steph," She introduced herself, wondering whether to hold out her hand to the girl to shake, she decided against this.

Seraphina gave the, what seemed to be, slightly younger girl a weak smile, "Thanks." she muttered, while whipping away the stray tear. "You do." she stated in disbelief. It never occured to her that other people in Drumstrang would be shw their emotions, everyone was so quiet, cold and distant, well most of them. There was the odd person who seemed normal but they were uncommon.

"Seraphina." she replied to Steph after she introduced herself. "So Steph. What year are you in?" she asked, she was almost positive that she wasn't a fourth year like herself, maybe a year younger, she looked younger but not by much.

Steph smiled back, "Yeah, I guess Durm kids arnt all as emotionless as we seem."

"Hi Seraphina. Third year. I transfered from Hogwarts New Zealand a few months back" She added quietly, "I prefer it here by miles." She said truthfully.

"What about you?" Steph asked Seraphina, she looked older, but not by too much.

Seraphine nodded her head with a small laugh, "It would seem so." she replied unfolding her arms, feeling a bit better now.

Seraphina listened to this girl and replied, "Fourth year. So Hogwarts eh? Why the change?" she asked, curious why someone would do such an extreme change, Hogwarts was a nice place and Drumstrang, well it wasn't.

Steph smiled, noticing she was a bit happier.

"Well, I wasnt happy, my friends left, I was alone. Aiden persuaded me to transfer, and here I am." She explained with a smile.

Seraphina listened to Steph explain why she transfered to Durmstrang. She had to admit that it was a big change, but one that was becoming common and even people leaving Durmstrang to go to Hogwarts. Personally she didn't know what the appeal was, but no doubt now Kelina was going she would find out all about it. She nodded lightly in acknowledgement to what Steph said, "Seems like Hogwarts isn't all it cracked up to be." she said with a scoff.

"No, it really isnt." Steph agreed, "I hated it there," She stated.

"So, where are you from?" She asked, with a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back