Babysitting

Mason Kuang

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Lightsaber
It was 2 o clock in the afternoon when Mason had just finished his history of magic class. The professor had just left, usually Yvette, Mason's mama would come and made him lunch or ask him to go on the piano and practice while waiting for food. But unfortunately, his mama wasn't there, she was currently in Osaka along with his father, Edric who was opening a new family restaurant. Mason was going to be picked up in two days but as for now, he had to stay all alone in the mansion. Mama brought Qing, the house elf along with her. There was another old grumpy house elf who was working in the kitchen and Mason didn't get along with him. Unlike any other kids who could play as long as they wanted, Mason was far from that. He had to practice his piano and had to be able to play 'the flight to the bumblebee` when his mama came home. But sadly, Mason had small fingers and it was hard for him to play that.

Mason had heard that he was going to be babysit by someone from Beauxbatons. Two of his cousins went there and if the girl was nice, he was going to ask her if she knew who Brad and Vivian was. But if not then he would do whatever the girl wanted. He wasn't going to argue with her, Mason wasn't that good in arguing, he did whatever other people told him. Right after Mason finished playing the song, someone knocked at the door. He knew that the old house elf of his wasn't going to open the door. So Mason walk toward the door and tried to reach for the door knob. He jumped and twisted the door knob finding his babysitter in front of the door. Or was she a friend of his mama?? Well... Let's just go and see.

Claire walked up to the house of the child she was supposed to be babysitting, and hoping she wouldn't be given too much of a hard night. Babysitting was something Claire loved to do, and not just because of the pay she got. She could really care less about all of that. It didn't interest her in the least. But Claire loved the small thrill being able to look after people's children gave her. Sure, they were a headache for her sometimes as well, but more times then not, it was simple joy, and they were all so cute! She could just kidnap some of them if they didn't belong to somebody else. She fell in love with every single one of them, and couldn't wait until she could get around to seeing them next.

Claire knocked on the door, and waited for somebody to answer. When the door open, she nearly turned and ran when she thought there wasn't anybody at the door, but then she looked down and saw what she knew would be the baby that she was watching. She squealed, and couldn't believe her luck again. "You're so cuuutee!" Claire said, swooping down and picking up the baby in her arms, and walking inside, closing the door behind her. "Hello there, little cutie. I'm Claire." She said, staring at the baby with a loving little look. She was sooo cuuuteee! Claire couldn't believe she had him all to herself for the night, while she waited for the little one's parents to come home.

Sorry about the wait. ;)

Mason liked his babysitter already, not just because she was young but because she was nice to him. Well hopefully... The little boy was picked up by Claire jie (jie: big sis), he smiled immediately which was rare. Usually he was either frowning or no expression at all since people had been treating him like he was an adult. He hated being treated like that, he hated being forced to learn at all time, but he had to. He was too scared of his mama, after all being like his parents was baba's goal. "Ni hao jie jie (hello big sis)" He greeted in Chinese forgetting that she wasn't Chinese. "I'm Mason and mama and baba aren't home, they bwought (brought) the house elf with them but we have another one, he's scawy (scary) " Mason said in English while pointing at the kitchen.

There wont be any other class for Mason until the next day, since the professor who taught him violin was sick and couldn't come. So Mason had a lot of time at home, if his mama was there, he would probably stay in front of the piano for 5 hours. "My tang jia jie (father's brother's daughter <or cousin>) will come later at night" He said with a smile on his face not knowing if Claire knew how to speak Chinese or not. Mason was pretty good at English since most of his professors spoke English not Chinese. "Claire jie, can I ask you something?" He said widening his eyes showing his curiosity "Which school are you in?" Mason's cousins were in Durmstrang or Beauxbaton so just like any other kids, the boy was curious about everything.

((Np xD ))

Claire could see that this child definitely knew what he wanted to know, and he was so cute when he did so. She loved his voice, and felt so lucky to be here tonight. The smile on the baby's face when Claire picked him up was priceless, and she couldn't help but want to run out the door the second she saw the look on the childs face. This was the reason that Claire loved babysitting, the smiling faces of the people she babysitted. "Well, if your parents weren't home, there wouldn't be any reason for me to be here, and if there wasn't a reason for me to be here, then I would be sad." Claire said, immitating a tear running down her cheek.

Claire turned to look at Mason again, and smiled. "We'll just have to get rid of that scawy houseie elf then, won't we?" She said, winking at Mason. She was skilled in understanding what baby's wanted, and she could tell that this one just wanted to have some fun. Claire could do that, quite easily, and a whole lot of other things. Though, she was having a little bit of trouble understanding the chinese coming from the baby. "I attend Beauxbatons, at the moment, but I am moving to Hogwarts New Zealand next year, little cutie. I'm going to miss you already." Claire said, smiling at the child.

Mason smiled immediately when Claire jie told him that she went to Beauxbaton. "Do you know Vivian jie and Brad ge? They're twins and they're in Boowaton (Beauxbaton) right now" He grinned before giving her a big hug. Mason only got picked up like this when he was around the family which was rare and most of his baby sitter were old and grumpy and just like his mom, they would force him to play the piano for hours. "My room is upstairs and next to my room is my private librawy (library) and the pwofessors teach me there and in front of my room is my mama and baba's room and then baba's library, the music studio, and I don't know the rest" The manor was huge and Mason couldn't remember all the rooms and beside, he'd rather be in front of the TV switching channel than walking around the Manor during his break time.

Claire smiled at him when he asked her if she knew these people from Beauxbatons, in truth, she didn't. "No, sorry, I don't, little cutie. I prefer to keep to myself and people that come to me." Claire said, laughing softly. Claire liked the way that Mason felt in her arms, and never wanted to let go of him. If she had her way, she would run off and take this little cutie with her. Claire wanted a little kid of her own one day, but she knew that she was too young right now. Claire couldn't wait until she was older, and when she had a nice loving husband of her own, she would be happy, and be able to have a good like. "So, what would you like to do for the time being? I am open to suggestions, just as long as I can spend time with you." Claire said, still entranced by the cuteness of the baby she held in her arms. Claire was short for her age, and hated it sometimes.

After knowing that Claire didn't know who Brad and Vivian were, Mason frowned a little. "Usually every Tuesday, I wake up at 7 and then I have a swimming lesson at 8-9. And at 12 I have ice skating lesson and I have to practice until 3. And then I have piano lesson at 5 and I have to practice until 8. And at 8.30, I have Defense of Magic thweowy (theory) and I'll go to bed at 9.30. But no class today" The little boy shook his head "No... No..." He shook faster and laughed. Little Mason took Claire's hand and compare his little finger and her fingers. "Wooowwww if my fingers are that long, I can play firebird by Igor Staw... Stawbinskhy (Stravinsky)" Mason had seen his baba and mama played that song, it was extremely hard.

Claire frowned as Mason told her about his schedule, and everything he had to do, for his age, made her sad. "Why do they have you do so much? That's not fair on you!" Claire said. No infant should have to do as much work as this little one does, and especially one that is as cute as he is. Claire smiled, and played with him in her arms. "Well, you don't have to work tonight, for as long as you are here with me, I will make sure of it." Claire said, giggling softly. Claire was all for having fun with this little child that she was going to be looking after for the night, but she needed to know that he would have know something fun for them to do, because she didn't have many ideas. "You can play piano? I wish I could. It would be awesome." Claire said, smiling at the little person in her arms, and walking around the house.

Little Mason shrugged he didn't even know that it wasn't fair for him for not being able to play like other kids he thought that every other kids were like that since his sister Darla jie was also like him "Darla can speak French, Chinese, English goodly (fluently) when she's plus one my age (a year older than me). I think she's in her ballet class I'm don't know." Mason didn't know that kids had to go play with their toys, not sitting in front of the desk, learning for hours. "I can play piano and violin, Darla jie could play flute, piano, violin, cello. Mama told me that I have to be like her" He nod his head and shut his eyes and quickly open it and laughed. "Are you sure mama let me play with you?" Mason said feeling a little scared of her mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back