Baby, You're Trouble

Ostensia Metzger

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
If someone were to ask Ostensia how she liked Greece so far, it would be hard for her to lie and say that she was really enjoying it, because she wasn't. Osa hated this place with a passion. The only reason she was here right now was because Collineus made her come to take a look at some of his supposed competition in neighboring countries. Personally Ostensia failed to see how they were considered competition at all. For starters, they were a thousands times more rude than Collineus was, and that was no easy milestone to hit. At least Collineus called her by her name instead of 'girl'. Ostensia also had to give Collineus credit for his choice in food, because the men here seemed to enjoying feasting on cute little baby sheep and it was completely inhumane for people to enjoying eating anything too young to defend itself in Ostensia's opinion. "But of course when I told Collineus this he yelled at me for not assessing their business style instead of those things." Her uncle probably regretting hiring her by this point. Ostensia had no business sense whatsoever. Every time he tried to get her to do something like this she messed it up. Ostensia figured that sooner or later she would be fired for it too. Not that it would bother her too much. The only reason she took the job was to help get her mind off of Damian, which it did, somewhat. Ostensia still thought about Damian a lot. It was hard to deny that she still cared for him when it seemed like every little thing reminded her of him. Ostensia was determined to move on though.

Although it was night, and Ostensia promised herself that she would try to avoid bars at night, her throat was killing her right now, so she decided to break her promise this one time. This place didn't look too bad either, it wasn't too crowded or dirty so maybe it wasn't going to be as bad most bars seemed to be. Ostensia would give it some time before she decided to base a real opinion on it though. Ostensia approached the counter and ordered an iced tea. Ostensia didn't drink alcohol either, so it made it that much easier for her to avoid these types of places. Luckily the man at the counter didn't question her for ordering such a plain drink in a place like this, and gave it to her without a single word uttered between them. Ostensia paid the man some money and turned away from him with her iced tea in hand. Hopefully soon she could leave Greece and go back home to Italy. Ostensia no longer considered New Zealand home. It still hurt her too much to think of all the memories she had there. Ostensia eyed a stool a couple of feet away that was close to one of the windows and decided that this would be the perfect sitting spot for her. Ostensia walked over and tried to sit on it as quickly as she could, but she failed to see someone planning on the same thing, Softly, her body collided with another and Ostensia recoiled. "Oh..sorry-wh-Professor Zhefarovich?" Ostensia was in the midst of an apology when she finally recognized the man to be her former Muggle Studies Professor. He had been a Professor at Hogwarts since Ostensia started up until her fifth year. Ostensia even remember taking his class! All of a sudden the awkwardness of the situation began to take over, and Ostensia found herself turning as red as a strawberry.

Prodan Zhefarovich was loving Greece so far. He had moved next door to his pupil that he was tutoring. Through his window, he could see Astrid very easily. Sometimes he felt bad for having a thing for someone so young, but he was not acting on it, and Astrid sure as hell did not know that Prodan was very interested in her. However since she was so young, underage, he would have to find something to do in the meantime. Someone to occupy his time with. So for now, he got dressed in some casual, muggle clothing. Even after years of not teaching Muggle Studies, he still often dressed like one anyway. Plus he was positive that he looked really good. One could not help it when someone like him looked as good as he did. He looked outside the window and saw the sun slowly setting, knowing that night would soon take place. That was when the real party began and when the real women got outside, looking for handsome men. He would be out there with them. He would be looking for the girl that he would have some fun with, just for the time being. Just until Astrid was of age. Prodan decided that he looked neat enough and also looked decent. His longer hair was brushed and he was cleanly shaved. His dark stormy eyes looked as brutal as they ever had, hiding the true intentions that he had within. No one would ever know that he was going in, with just sexual intentions. That was it. No relationship, no commitment, he would not have to worry about that again. He wanted what he wanted, and that was all. Who could really blame him? He was free from marriage, he still looked good, he was still fit, everything could not be better.

To the bar, Prodan headed. He was going to a new one today, one he had never been to before. The one he went to was not too crowded, yet. He did not see any women so he walked over and stood in front of the bar and ordered a firewhiskey. He now had a high tolerance thanks to drinking games with his now former wife. Some people in his family were so glad that he left her, and a part of him was glad too. He fixed her chances of having children, and now he had left her to rot basically. Would any man want her back? He doubted it, not after he had wrecked her body up. Prodan smirked at the thought. He was cruel now, and he loved every minute of it. He finished off his glass of firewhiskey and needed to go to the restroom. That stuff went through a body really fast. He washed his hands and he headed back to the bar, and he saw where he was thinking of sitting. On his way over, he ended up bumping with a smaller form. He heard her voice and then the young woman called him Professor Zhefarovich. Prodan looked at the girl, noticing that she was gorgeous, and would not mind having his way with her. Then it hit him. To have someone call him Professor Zhefarovich, they knew him from Hogwarts New Zealand. To make matters worse, she was none other than one of his old students. "Ostensia Romanes? Wow, you have certainly-" Prodan faded off for a moment, trying to find the words. He wanted to hit on her, because wow, she was hot. "You have grown into a beautiful, young lady. But, what are you doing in Greece?" He gestured toward the seat she seemed to be heading to, and sat down directly next to it.

Ostensia was very flattered to see that Professor Zhefarovich remembered her. He had a lot of students taking this class, and Ostensia was just one of the few. Her grades were never outstanding, nor was she top in her class most likely. He wasn't even here to see that she had become Head Girl. So the fact that he knew who she was, made her feel pretty good. As he faded with his words faded of, Ostensia wondered what he was going to say to her. After all she was an adult now, so it would be pretty cool if he spoke to her like one too. He called her a beautiful young lady and Ostensia flushed. Well that wasn't quite what she had expected. He grandparents used to tell her that all the time as a kid. Even during her awkward years when she wasn't the least bit cute. It was still pretty nice to have someone compliment like him her looks though, it made her feel a lot prettier than she suspected she was sometimes. Ostensia adjusted herself on the stool and glanced at her former Professor from the corner of her eye, hoping that she didn't look like a creeper for running into him here. He asked her what she was doing in Greece and Ostensia sighed. "Me and Damian broke up. So I took a job at my uncle Collineus' company to get my mind off of Damian, and he keeps sending me to weird companies to try and find out more about his competition. Which was pretty dumb because I'm not very good at this kind of stuff." Ostensia stopped herself there before she started to rant. It was already embarrassing enough for her to admit that she got dumped by someone she thought loved her. Apparently she was wrong.

"What about you? What are you doing in Greece?" What had he been up to since he left his teaching job at Hogwarts. Parts of Ostensia didn't blame him for leaving the place, some of the students there were just plain awful. But he didn't look like he was any happier than he was when he had left. Actually he looked kind of frustrated in her opinion, but that was mostly what she was getting by his body language. The look in his eyes on the other hand, were completely different. They weren't filled with something Ostensia was able to recognize, she had never seen it before in Damian's eyes. It was actually a bit unnerving. Ostensia brushed aside some of her golden blonde hair and ordered a soda. When it was handed to her, she grabbed it and turned on the stool so she could perhaps talk with her former Professor some more. "This mind sound weird, but you're not really my Professor anymore....and I don't know what your actual name is, would it be rude of me to ask what your actual name was?" They were both adults now so it wouldn't hurt if she called him by his real name would it? Ostensia felt so awkward being around someone who used to teach her, who had the capability to remember her eleven year old self. Ostensia brought the drink up to her lips and took a small sip to quench her thirst. It was strange, but right now, Damian was the last person on her mind.

Prodan had no idea what year it was when he left the school. In fact, he remembered her when she was in her fifth year, a prefect in addition to that but he left the school after that. He remembered when Kamaria was Head Girl, and he smiled a bit at remembering that fond memory. Prodan wondered what she had done with her life at this point. He was sure that she would have done something well. She was a Hufflepuff, and some of them were good enough to go forward. Then again he was sure that she was one of them that could do whatever she wanted to. Prodan looked her up and down one more, and then she said that she took a job at her uncle’s, after her and Damian broke up. He remembered that a bit. She was about to rant and stopped herself before going any further. Prodan chuckled a bit and he shrugged, "Teenage boys can be really bad like that. I am sorry that happened to you. Maybe you should do something you actually enjoy. Even right now, I am no longer married to the former Headmistress, and tutoring on the side. Things do not happen the way you originally think." Prodan was the one that ended his marriage because he did not want to be tied down, and he wanted someone much younger. And then someone much younger falls into his lap. Could he be more lucky? Probably not. He was hoping that she would not be too damaged with the whole break up. He did not want to ahave to see that much. It bothered him to see someone hurting. He looked down at his drink and he wondered if he should get her a drink too. Prodan would love to get her a little tipsy and see how she acted.

"I am tutoring someone in Muggle Studies, and moved here to enjoy the good and the scenery. I will probably stay here. I retired for the most part and enjoying the single life." It was true, he was enjoying it. He wanted to enjoy it some more though. And then she said that she did not even know what his actual first name was. He probably said it in her third year, but that was a long time ago. "Oh my apologies, I am Prodan. It is definitely not rude to ask me my name. After all, like you said, I am not your professor anymore." He definitely not a professor anymore, and sometimes he was glad. Prodan shrugged to himself and he continued to drink from his second glass of firewhiskey. He had a high tolerance of alcohol so he was not going to get drunk and act like a fool. Prodan did not want to stick around here for too long though. "So, Ostensia, what are your plans for tonight? I am thinking of going to a club and dance for a bit. I would love if you came along, to have a beautiful lady to dance with. Just live life for a while, no worries about work or anything else." Prodan was going to find a way to get her to live a bit more. She needed to live. Spending time worrying over work would put wrinkles on her beautiful face. That should be something she did not want to happen.

Ostensia glanced at her former Professor and nodded her head when he told her that teenage boys could be really bad like that. A part of her wanted to ask if he was ever like that when he was young, but it seemed kind of rude to go around pointing out that he was pretty old. When he told Ostensia that she should do something she really enjoyed, she opened her mouth to question how she would know when it was something she really wanted to do or not, but paused when he admitted that he and his wife were no longer married. A soft frown took over her features as she allowed herself to feel sympathy for someone. He too was suffering from the fact that he was no longer with someone he cared about, then again it also didn't look like he was too bothered by it either. Was he happy that he was no longer married? Either way, the blonde turned toward him with a soft smile etched onto her face. "I'm really sorry you've had to go through something like that. Unless you're happy that your marriage ended them um....congrats?" Ostensia said awkwardly, not sure what she could say to him that wouldn't be too weird or rude. "I wish Damian and I were still together. It sounds pathetic, but we've been together so long and....I gave him everything. I just feel like....he has no idea how much I still care for him." The blonde admitted to her former Professor. She had little idea as to why she was going around and confessing this to him when they barely knew one another outside the classroom. Maybe because it seemed like a part of him actually cared, or knew what she was going through. Or maybe he was just pretending to care all together so she wouldn't yell?

"So you're still kind of teaching, eh? Do you miss Hogwarts at all?" Ostensia hard him say that he was enjoying the single life. So he must not miss his wife at all. Ostensia had to admit that he was one of those guys that looked too attractive to be single for long though, so perhaps he has dated since his divorce? It would be too weird to ask though, so Ostensia kept silent. "Prodan is a cute name. Please don't get angry if I accidentally call you Professor Zhefarovich from time to time though. Old habits die hard." Ostensia was going to forewarn him that he might get called that from time to time, especially since Ostensia wasn't used to seeing Professors outside of school. It was one of those really rare occurrences since they life in different places all around the world. Ostensia noticed that Prodan was drinking, and looked down at her own glass of soda. He probably saw her as nothing but a child still, and this didn't help her reputation with either. Ostensia was about to ask if he planned on staying for awhile, but to her amazement, Prodan invited her to come with him to some club so they could dance and stuff. Ostensia was surprised. She was being invited out by an older guy, how lucky was she? Maybe it would help her get her mind off of Damian and the break up for awhile. "I'd love to." Ostensia replied, smiling. Her cheeks were probably a bit red too from remembering that he had called her beautiful. Ostensia pushed her soda to the side and got off the stool, eager to see where this club was. That club and Prodan were going to be her one way ticket to forgetting about her problems for the night.

Prodan chuckled when Ostensia apologizes for what he had gone through. Really, the marriage itself was excruciating now that he thought about it. Never had he been through so much drama with someone, it was worse than Dorothee who lied saying that Aleyha was his daughter when she was really his cousin! How could he say much to that? "Don’t you apologize for that. I am very glad it ended. To be honest, I have not been happier since I have moved on. So I feel like toasting to the life of being single every night." That was how much he loved it. He could celebrate every night because he was single. And now he would have to somehow get Ostensia to become his, temporarily that is. He really wanted Astrid, and he wanted to be her first. That would be one really amazing claim upon her, as her tutor and teacher, he could really get someone mad by doing that, but it would be funny too, for him. Prodan really felt bad for Ostensia, and he debated on giving her a hug for that. Well, a hug was a hug, so what was the harm in that? Definitely not. He snaked his arm around her slender body into a one-armed hug. He sighed, "I wish I could have been there to at least stop you from doing something like that. I know that this might not help, but I think hugs helped younger women after a bad break up. But you are better, and you need to look to the future. You should probably look into seeing other guys." He was hinting for her to move on, and she needed to. She might always love him, but her heart needed some time to repair. She needed some time to heal, and not dwell over teenage love that probably would have never lasted to begin with.

Releasing Ostensia from the hug, he shrugged, "Not really. I have some bad memories there so I would rather not think about that school." He and his ex wife had several moments in there, and now that he was not so naïve like he was then, he really did not want to deal with the memories again. He would rather obliviate himself. Then that would be nice for him anyway. She called his name cute, and he chuckled a bit. His name was not really that cute, not to him though. Prodan grinned, "You can call me whatever you feel up to." That was another way for him to flirt with her, but it seemed like he was going to have to show her what he wanted, rather than hinting at it. Ostensia was a Hufflepuff so that might have been it. Finally, she said that she would love to come with him. Prodan paid for his drink, and then for hers in case she had yet to. If she did, then the person serving them would have gotten an extra tip which was no issue to him at all. He stood up off of the stool, and then he assisted Ostensia off of her stool before he linked his hand with hers to lead her to the club. So what if he was so much older than her, he was going to show her a good time, and he needed something to do tonight. He was a little bored, and he thought that since she was the first woman he saw that night, she would have the honors. Leaving the bar, he walked down a block with her, before he found a club with some nice beats. He stopped at the entrance before he turned to ask her, "Would you rather dance, or just come to my place and talk for a bit? I do not mind either way."

Ostensia had never quite seen someone be so happy to be single before. Sure people claimed to be happy while being single, but there was this loneliness in their eyes that they just couldn't seem to hide no matter how much they tried to. But even the look within this man's eyes revealed that he was happy. Ostensia wished he would reveal his tricks to her. "You're so giddy right now...like a little imp or something! But it's admirable to see that you know how to make yourself happy without aid of having someone else in your life." Ostensia took another sip of her soda and smiled softly. Ostensia wouldn't lie, she needed people in her life to feel whole. She was the type to fear living alone with a hundred cats in her house. Even if cats were super cute and fun to cuddle with, they just didn't replace people and the interactions they provided Ostensia with. Ostensia wasn't expecting her former Muggle Studies teacher to come out and give her a hug, or come out and console her like he was. It made her feel kind of nervous actually, Ostensia had never had such an older attractive man pay any sort of attention to her like this. For the most part, she was used to Damian. After a moment or two of listening to him, Ostensia began to feel like he was almost lecturing her at the beginning. "Are you lecturing me for sleeping with him? Because I...well-actually I probably shouldn't talk about this with you. I need to start seeing other guys? You're probably right. But I have no idea how to get back into the dating world. I can't guarantee that it will help me get over Damian either." Ostensia knew that Prodan was right. Instead of just moping around and getting upset, maybe she should move on and see if there was someone better for her out there.

Ostensia could see that he really didn't want to go into his memories about his wife any deeper and nodded her head, there was no use trying to squeeze it out of him when he was clearly not in the mood to talk about it. Instead, she focused on the next thing he said to her. That she could call him whatever she wanted to call him. If Ostensia knew any better, she would think he was flirting. But since Ostensia was a little too innocent minded to ever think that someone like Prodan would be into her, she just assumed he was being friendly. "I'll have to keep that in mind." The blonde replied, as she finished up her soda. There were plenty of things she wanted to call him, but decided against due to the fact that he would probably call her a creep if she did. Even though he didn't have to, Prodan nicely paid for her drink, and lead her out of the bar. Ostensia wasn't all that graceful of a dancer, but she was sure once she explained that to Prodan, he wouldn't judge her too harshly. When they arrived at the club, and Ostensia was about to go inside, Prodan made an offer for her to come over to his place. Ostensia paused. "Actually, that sounds even better, I can't dance anyways." The innocent side of Ostensia kind of took a step back right then and there, because she knew that going over to another man's house was sort of...well sort of dirty. But since the moment Prodan had invited her out, she hadn't thought of Damian once, and that was enough to make her do just about anything.

Prodan really loved being single, and he was going to continue loving it. Though with Ostensia, he would love to be able to cease being single, until Astrid that is. She revealed that he seemed really giddy, which was something that he was actually. He was really giddy about this, and he could not wait until he had another woman within his clutches. Younger women seemed easier to manipulate. Ostensia should not be a problem from what he had seen of her anyhow. “Imp? I would not say that. Well, when you get to be my age, you have to do whatever it takes to make yourself happy. My son is out doing whatever, and I don’t know what to do to help him. So I have to do what it takes to make myself comfortable.” Austin was older than Ostensia, and he was out of his mind. Prodan could do nothing to help him until he came to terms with the darkness within or something like that. Prodan did not know what he could do. But for now, he would live life, and worry about his son later. He was old enough to take care of himself. Austin was a Ravenclaw, or was, so he was smart enough to take care of himself. Prodan chuckled when she accused him of lecturing her for sleeping with him. Prodan shrugged and he nodded when she thought that he was right. “It might not help you immediately. Though I am not lecturing you for sleeping with him. Everyone has needs. It is only natural that you satisfied your needs.” Even speaking of needs was giving him some needs himself. He really needed to somehow lure her into his house and soon, into his bed. He was sure that he could get her within the next few hours. After all, she was very vulnerable right now with the breakup of her long time boyfriend. Should be easy.

The fact that they were out of that bar and he had her hand in his was just proof enough that he could get what he wanted from her. She needed some time away, and staring at the doors of the loud club, he wondered if she would take him up on his offer to take her home. Then she said that his home sounded even better, and that she could not dance. “I am a little tipsy right now, so I would just embarrass you.” Out of being impulsive, and to give Ostensia some idea of what he wanted, he led her to a secluded area so that they could apparate. Not exactly what he did next. Instead, he gently took her face into his large hands, and he planted a kiss on her. A passionate one too. Then he released her lips from his, wrapped an arm around her and apparated to the living room of his house. He gestured for her to have a seat on the sofa, before he walked to his own bar in the living room and started preparing drinks. “Oh, sorry about the kiss. Tipsy and all, plus when I apparate with someone, it is kind of an instinct.” Okay he was lying, because he did not do that, but he was just acting on impulsive, and giving out clues that he was wanting something. He did want something from her. He continued, “So, how about some wine? This wine tastes really good.” Although this wine was goblin made, it had some kick to it. He poured her a glass, walked over to her and held it out. If she was tipsy or drunk, it would be easier to lure her. Yet he was thinking of even sticking around in the morning. She could really be some fun.

Ostensia nearly fell over when she remembered that Prodan had kids. One of them in particular, Austin, was even older than she was. He had Graduated years before Ostensia had. Was it wrong of her to go over to some person's house that not only used to teach her, but that also had a son that she went to school with. Ostensia was getting that dirty feeling, like this was something her mother and father would disapprove of. Then again, she was an adult. When Prodan explained to her that he would probably just embarrass her due to him being tipsy, Osa laughed softly. Personally she would probably find it more funny than anything. But with their obvious age differences, they would likely get hassled for him being mistaken for her father or something. That would be weird and troublesome. Even though Prodan began leading Ostensia into a secluded, the blonde barely noticed as she tried to think of something to say to his earlier comment about embarrassing her due to him being a little bit tipsy. "For some reason I imagined you to be a goo-mmph!" The pressure of her former Muggle Studies Professor's lips on her own was enough to silence her right then and there. Ostensia felt her legs grow weak, and her stomach become home to a flurry of butterflies that made her feel like she was about to throw up. Prodan was a very good kisser. But he was also her former Professor, and much older than she was. There was also Damian. Whom had become a real jerk to her, but he still came to mind. Ostensia was still in shock when Prodan apparated them both to him home. In fact, Ostensia remained out of it until she heard the clinking of glasses, and Prodan's deep voice coming from the corner of the living room. Apparently he had a bar in his own house.

"You manage pretty well for someone who's tipsy. But it's okay, it's been awhile since I've been kissed like that, so it was a nice refresher of what I'm missing by being single." Towards the end of her relationship with Damian, he quit giving her those types of passionate kisses, so it had been awhile since someone had kissed her like they actually meant to. Ostensia looked at the wine glass Prodan handed her wearily. Ostensia had never really had alcohol before. Therefore, she had no idea what to expect after drinking it. What if she drank so much, she got drunk and embarrassed herself?! It Ostensia a good minute of thinking it over before her smaller hands finally took a hold of the glass. Slowly but surely, she brought it up to her lips and took a tiny sip. "Yuck." Ostensia made a face. This stuff wasn't very good, but due to her not wanting to be rude, she would try to drink it anyways. Not even two glasses later, Ostensia was definitely aware of the fact that she was a lightweight when it came to alcohol. Ostensia might have been too tipsy for common sense, but right now she was kind of in the mood to get kissed again. "You didn't bring me here jsut so we could talk...did you?" The amount of alcohol that she had taken in was enough to give her the strength to ignore the image of Damian that kept popping into her head and ask what she had wondered since the moment he invited her. Screw him! If he didn't want to be with her, Ostensia wasn't going to keep crying over him. Ostensia knew it was wrong of her, but liked having someone pay attention to her, even if society generally frowned upon this sort of stuff.

Prodan really wanted to be able to do things with Ostensia, and thought that she was just perfect for the taking. He would love to be able to have her in bed by midnight. Prodan made sure that his own drink was emptied into his throat, and he looked at Ostensia, wondering whether or not she would decide to drink the alcoholic drink he had poured for her. She did not seem the type to drink much, but he would fix that. Perhaps he would give her a drink spiked with tequila. He had the good stuff, the kind that did not taste that strong at all, yet it was. However she had taken it, and he remembered what she had said. “So you should let yourself go and enjoy the life of being single. That is what I am doing. Live life for today, and kiss as many guys, or girls, as you feel attracted to. It is not hard once you just let yourself go.” Prodan was speaking out of experience since that was what he had done. And that was one of the reasons why he had let himself kiss Ostensia so passionately before apparating her here. She was gorgeous, and he did not feel guilty. At least he did not think of such things when she was in school, and he was a professor there. He was married at the time, but now, he could look at her and just admire what he was seeing. Prodan just wanted to let her have some peace of mind, and to let her feelings for that other boy go to explore other feelings that could exist.

As soon as she took a drink, she made a face that was just so adorable. He wanted to just walk over to her and pinch her cheeks. However that would be a little embarrassing for her so he decided to not to do so. He poured himself another glass and he drank it all, before he set his glass over to the side. He was one of those with a high tolerance, so he could drink a large amount without feeling drunk. He could feel it now, but he was definitely not drunk. He was watching her get a little tipsy or something, but he could definitely tell which meant that his plan to get her within his grasp was well underway. She asked if he had brought her up here to do more than just talk. The question that he understood it as. Prodan smirked even more and he shook his head, “Most definitely not, Ostensia.” He approached her and one of his hands caressed her cheek. Then his hand snaked to the back of her next and brought her into his lips once more, kissing her with the might that he had. She would forget all about that Damian boy as he kissed her vigorously. The sweet taste of her was enough to drive him wild with lust. He wanted more, and he knew that the first step for getting there was a wild, heated kiss and he knew that he was getting that done and over with. Though a few minutes of this would really be nice too. But he would do whatever it took to make her pleased with what she was experiencing right now.

Ostensia would be lying if she tried to tell herself that she had known all along that this was probably just a ploy to get her into bed with him. At first she really thought that he only wanted someone to talk to, which might have been true, but the moment he had kissed her outside Ostensia was sure of the fact that he wanted more from her. But he used to be her teacher! The first time they had met, Ostensia was merely eleven years old. He had taught her! He was old enough to be her father! It wasn't illegal or anything, but Ostensia did have to wonder what people would think of her if they were ever to find out. "But who cares what they think? It's my life...not theirs. Damian has made it clear that he's done with me.....why should I let him stop me from moving on?" Ostensia looked over and set her glass of wine down onto the table, just in time to feel Prodan's hands find her face once more so he could bring her face to his and have their lips meet once again in a heated kiss. Ostensia's hands wove themselves around his neck and pulled him closer so that he was hovering above her on the couch. Prodan's body heat quickly warming her up and reminding her how nice it felt to have someone to be with. A few minutes of passionate kissing flew by without Ostensia even realizing it. In fact the only indication that time had moved at all was the fact that Ostensia soon found her own fingers beginning to tug on Prodan's shirt impatiently. Her fingers danced alongside his nicely built arms and back as she coaxed him to continue kissing her. By this point, it was much too late for her to rethink this through. Prodan was the perfect distraction for her tonight.
Along with morning, came many things. The biggest one being regret. Not because he was bad, or that she didn't like him, but mostly it was Ostensia felt like she had just committed a crime. Prodan, whom was already awake, was probably more than ready to toss her out already. "It's not that you were bad or that I had a bad time! Cause I really like you...I just-" Ostensia rolled her eyes softly and adjusted the sleeves of the t-shirt that Prodan had given her. "You were my teacher. I used to remember sitting in your classroom and turning in homework to you and...you're probably old enough to know my dad. Oh my god.....you don't know my dad to you?!" Ostensia started to panic. "I am such a bad person!" The blonde mumbled before she collapsed back onto the large bed and buried her face into a pillow. What would people think of her now? What if they thought badly of Prodan too? Ostensia didn't intend to ruin his time. Ostensia's body tensed slightly as she felt the man she had spent the night with lean over and bury his face in her neck. A smile graced Ostensia's lips and she turned over to face him. It was weird, she liked him. He was an adult, but he was also very quirky and fun. "Thank you. This is the first time since the break up that I haven't thought about Damian." Not only was she thanking him, but she was also giving him a reason to gloat. Ostensia glanced at the clock and wondered if he would make her leave. It was pretty early in the morning, but was this only a fling to him or more?

Prodan really felt good after the previous night, knowing full and well what he was doing, and managed to really get Ostensia into his bed. It definitely was not a challenge, but if it had been, then he would have accepted it fully. Someone like her needed to have someone on her side since she had been very vulnerable, and Prodan was the perfect man for the job. For now anyway. Until he either got bored, or until Astrid was of age. Either way, it would take a while and he would enjoy the ride until then. Prodan was already awake, and if he smoked cigarettes, he would be lighting one right now. At least Ostensia right now looked really good in one of his shirts. In fact, he was a little surprised that she was going on about how he was her teacher, and how he was old enough to be her dad. Then he asked if he knew her dad. Truth be told, he did not know any of the Romanes family. He knew the Cardosi pretty well, but never the Romanes. He could have sworn that he overheard Collineus talking about wiping them all out but he did not know how at all. So he kept that bit to himself and he shrugged his muscular shoulders, “I don’t know your dad. I don’t know your family at all, Ostensia. But age is just a number, and I am not your professor. You aren’t my student. And you have graduated. So there is nothing wrong.” Prodan thoroughly believed that there was nothing wrong with their relationship at all. He thought that a couple nights like this would have her forgetting all about that Gryffindor boy within a short time. After all, Prodan knew that he was really distracting.

The moment that Ostensia collapsed into the bed once more, Prodan smirked a bit at her behavior. She was really amusing to him. He wrapped his arm around her and buried his face into her neck, inhaling her wonderful scent. She had tensed up slightly, but she would soon relax into his touch. She turned to face him and he looked into her blue eyes, wondering what she was thinking as of that moment. Ostensia thanked him and it also swelled his ego up a bit too. So he was good enough for make her stop thinking of her former boyfriend. Well, that was definitely very good. He then reached over and pushed the blonde hair away from her face and he smirked a bit, “Perhaps I should make this a regular thing with you. It may help you not think of him at all while you are with me.” Forward, but it worked enough for him to tell her to basically stick around with him. It might be the best therapy he could offer her. Some closure. Until some time went by and he could have the girl that he really wanted. She was just a fill in at best, which was a little bad. But then again, he was not the nicest guy either, and he did not care either way. He would get what he wanted, when he wanted. “So, how about we go shower? My shower is big enough for two.”

Ostensia could barely describe how relieved she was to hear that Prodan barely knew her family. It probably wasn't a big deal if he knew her family, but it felt awkward to think about Prodan possibly knowing her parents since Ostensia knew she would never likely find herself interested in one of her dad's friends. Ostensia glanced at the man she had spent the night with and smiled softly. Ostensia was pretty sure that her parents were dead anyways, so it would seem unlikely that he would know them. Ostensia missed her parents, but after years of not a single word from them, Ostensia felt like there was no other explanation for their disappearance. "I'm sorry. I know this is probably no big deal, but I'm not really used to doing things like this. Like.....I feel so wild and stuff right now." Ostensia laughed awkwardly. It was kind of nerdy to find this sort of thing wild and Osa knew that, but most of her life she was known as the good girl who got along with everyone. Hooking up with a guy likely twice her age was definitely not something she would have done back when she was in school. "You had Damian back then, though." Ostensia immediately wished she didn't have the ability to think. Being with Prodan had made her so happy for a little while that Damian had left her mind completely. How bad was it going to be once she and Prodan went their separate ways? "I wonder what my classmates would think if they saw me with you. I remember as students we always gushed over how cute you were." Sadly that managed to make it even more awkward. Ostensia personally felt like she deserved a medal or something for managing to make her school crush on a Professor a reality. What would Damian think?

Prodan's offer of making the thing they had right now a regular thing, but Ostensia wasn't fully sure what he meant by a regular thing. Ostensia brought her hand up to his handsome face before she brushed aside some of his chestnut colored hair. "By regular thing do you mean like dating, friends with benefits or....dare I say f*ck buddies?" A rosy pink hue filled her cheeks at the very mention of the last one. It felt bad saying such a word, but Ostensia just had to know if that's what he meant by a regular thing. Ostensia wasn't sure how she would feel about having a casual thing with someone. Prodan was a pretty good looking guy, so it scared her to think that she might have to compete with someone else to make sure that she kept him. After the whole thing with Damian, the thought of someone being able to leave her, upset Ostensia. It was probably creepy sounding, but Ostensia had never liked to be alone. Even when she was a little girl she wanted the company of her parents or her siblings. Having a man had become one of those things that Ostensia sadly felt like she needed. It might be something that is looked negatively by other women, but this was Ostensia's life. She kept it classy and was careful about who she took interest in, but she felt that she should be allowed to be with who she wanted to be and whenever she wanted to. "A shower? Sounds inviting." It actually did sound very inviting, especially when he added in that there was enough room for two. Perhaps he had more of a heart than the guys who would often just ditch a girl after he got what he wanted? Ostensia certainly thought so.

Ostensia said that she had felt wild and stuff, and how she was not used to doing things like that. Prodan smirked and he sat up in the bed a bit, revealing quite a bite of his chest, before he said, "Being wild is a quirk to life. I would suggest you do it more often." That was what he really thought. And she also wondered what her classmates would have thought if they had seen her with him. Well, to him, they would be extremely jealous because he was a huge catch! He was hot! He shrugged his large, broad shoulders and did not say anything that would make him seem more like a prick than he already was. Prodan had left his wife, whom had done nothing to him that would have made him want to leave her except he wanted to screw around. Austin was out somewhere and Prodan did not really care, and he only saw his other two kids every now and then. So right now, Prodan just had some things to sort out, and keep secret. Especially if he wanted to fool around with one woman for a while. Prodan thought for a moment, not fazed at all by what she had said, which had a very inappropriate word. He did not really mind that. Instead he waved his hand carelessly as he said, "How about you stick around in Greece for a while, see me, and we will see where it goes." It was vague. Dating right now seemed a little too fast. However the other things, they could be doable for now, but he would not mind if they had dated for a bit either. It would be inviting for him. She agreed to the shower, and he early rose from the bed before taking her hand. He led her down the hall, while he was already undressed enough to just jump in. He turned on the hot water, removed the rest of Ostensia's clothing before leading her into the shower to get cleaned off. After all, a fun shower was with someone else.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back