Babies? I don't want them

Meredith Archibald

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Who want babies anyway? And why should it be Lewis's? Why couldn't it be Ben's? The nurses had been asking Meredith to push, they think it's easy huh? To deliver a baby? She thought. Not too long after that, the twins were born without names, no Meredith wasn't planning on naming them. They would have to live with their father, she had no interest in taking them not just because that she dislike little kid but also because she didn't want them to live their life like her. She wanted them to have a better life, she didn't want them to grow up like their mother.

Meredith look to the side trying to find where Ben was, she held his hand and closed her eyes "It's over, I'm taking them to Lewis" She said softly before opening here eyes again and saw the nurses cleaning the babies. "I.... I don't want them" She muttered before looking away. She was tired of everything and she could not raise kids, she didn't know how to and she had no interest. So why not let someone else do that?

Benjamin had been dead worried for the past week because Meredith's delivery was going to be any time now and he was spending all the time with her. She wanted a delivery at a private clinic and not at St.Mungo's so he was okay with that but he wanted to deliver them himself, he didn't want to take a chance when Meredith was involved so he produced a fake Identity as a Doctor and over saw the delivery. Smiling as he watched the two twins, a girl and a boy he gave them to the midwife and walked to Meredith taking a seat by her bed.

He sighed as she spoke of Leiws and not wanting the babies. Kissing her softly on her forehead he said "Did you bear them for all this time just so he could get two babies? Wouldn't you want to keep them. They don't have to know of their father" he said with a smile. In the beginning it had been very hard for him to tolerate the fact that his wife was pregnant with other's child and he was allowing that but he had done it, for her sake.

Meredith kept quiet when Ben suggested her to keep the babies. She felt so lucky to have Ben as her husband. "You wanna keep them even though they're not yours?" She looked at the babies that were held by the nurses. "B... But... But why Ben?" She looked at him in the eye trying to find out what was on his mind. Was he out of his mind!? How could he want to keep someone else's baby? "I'm sorry but I'm giving them to Lewis, I can't let you do this" She place her hand on top of his and held his hand a little tighter reassuring him that she didn't want the babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back