Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Hi there.

Well I haven't been as active as I would like, personal issues with motivation and stuff, and now it's holidays and I was like "great, time to catch up." NO, IT'S NOT.
Tonight I'm heading up to the Sunshine Coast until Sunday, though I should hopefully get internet time there, after all, it is David's house. :p
Then on Thursday I'm driving down to Melbourne with my family. Oh, joy. I think I might take my laptop so I can use the internet in places like McDonalds. So I am going to try my hardest to post in the Yule Ball. I have to otherwise I'll be mad at myself until the next one. :p
Not exactly sure when I get back, heck, after Melbourne I'm not 100% sure where we're going. I think we're going to Mt Bulla for the snow but again, not sure. Should be back somewhere between the 10th and the...14th? Probably closer to the 12th. :lol:
Anyway, I'll miss you guys and I'll see you at the Yule Ball. Or else I'll have to punch my family. :r:

Aww Camilla it sucks that you haven't been on as much recently, but it's understandable of course. It sounds like you might actually have some fun when your away, at Davids house :r: :p I hope you tones of fun and we see you about so we know you haven't completely fallen off the face of the Earth :lol:

See ya

- Pat :hug:

It's his mother's birthday party. I'm not exactly sure about fun. :lol:
:hug: I'll miss ya, Pat, who's going to tell you to go to bed while I'm away?

No one >:) Well maybe apart from maybe my family, but they will sleep eventually :D And the few others who have caught some of that nasty infuence <_<

Update: I just discovered I'm returning on either Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th. Most likely the 10th. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back