Away laughing on a fast camel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaryllis Loncar

OOC First Name
Brittany
Wand
Eucalyptis, 13 ½”, Mermaid Scale.
Okay, I know what you are all thinking, finally, she's out of heeerrrrreeee, partyyyyyy!

dhern5.gif

But no, seriously, I'm outta here for a week starting tomorrow when I leave for Wanaka (when I type it I always pronounce it Wah-Nah-Kar, which is so wrong, but whatevs.) which I am quite excited about, since because of my whole illness etc we haven't been on a holiday in yeeeeeaaaaars. No doubt my expectations are high and it will turn out crap, but lets think positive huh?
So anyways, I'll be away from mid tomorrow to mid next Friday, that's Nuu Zillund time bee tee dubs. So yes, I'll miss you guys! But I'll try to use my iPod to get on a little bit, and if there is a topic I need to reply to before I go, don't hesitate to tell me. Well, Bai.

30w3vig.jpg

This will effect Professor Melodie Lowe, Riley and Frances Alexandra, Amaryllis Loncar, Clare Walsh and a scroll of others which I won't bother listing right nao.

TAKE ME WITH YOOUUUU. :o

.. Please? :(

Wanaka makes me think of skiing... But I guess it's summer. Huh.

Anyways, have fun. Hopefully there will a fantastic plot waiting for you :D
And please while you're there, don't think about new ideas to plant in my head while I'm sleeping. :erm:

See you when you get back. :hug:

</FONT>
<FONT font="verdana">Zach; I don't think you'll fit in my bag. :r I'll be on twitter though because I'll have my phone. ;)
Lizzy; Hopefully my mind is all done with planting eeeeeviiiil dreams and suchlike in peoples heads. xD And unless the topic is up by tomorrow mid morning then I'll have it to look forward to! ^_^
Helena; MEAN GIRLS. AHHH. I'll miss you too. :cry: hopefully I'll catch you on twitter. :D

♥​

Have fun in Wanaka!
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back