Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand, 12 1/2 inches, Essence of Griffin Feather
Maria was so glad to be out of her house. She had been avoiding the common room since that second encounter with that stupid blonde girl, and the head boy. She didn't want anything to do with any of them. She had even been considering trying to remove the yellow and black bits from her uniform, so nobody would know she was a Hufflepuff. She was dressed nicely today though, with both a skirt and a top she had made herself. The outfit had a slightly ballet feel to it, and she had allowed herself to wear flats for the first time since arriving at school. The feeling was so liberating that she did a little twirl in the middle of the corridor, simply because she could, before remembering she was not alone.

Deeply embarrassed, Maria decided to head upstairs to the tower she had met Livia in a while ago, and check things out. She trotted up the stairs, enjoying how much easier it was in flats than heels, and played with her sewing machine necklace while she walked, a 'congratulations-on-the-new-school' present from her dad.

The air was getting chilly as she made her way up the north tower, smoothing the hood of her hoodie over her head.

Her self-guided tour of Hogwarts was proving to be sort of a failure - only venturing near the lake and now up the tower. Holding down her satchel as she run up the stairs she came across a one too familiar person.

"Hi Maria."

Maria was staring out a window at the majestic beauty that surrounded her school, when she heard the dreaded voice of her obnoxious blonde roommate. Sighing, and resisting the urge to just turn around and walk away, Maria instead turned to face Sephora, gritting her teeth even more when she realised they were the same height when she wasn't in heels. 'Mental note; always wear heels. Always.'

"What do you want?" She asked, through her gritted teeth. "Here to call me more names, or act all high and mighty because you actually like our obnoxious house?"

Sephora glared at the girl. Why was she being so horrible?

"Maria, what do you want?" She walked up to maria and gritted her teeth;
"Don't you see everyone around you hates your attitude right now? Your just being a downright ungrateful person who can't see anything beyond herself." She stomped her foot.

She walked past Maria and walked towards the window, staring at the sky. Removing her satchel from her shoulder, she turned around and talked to Maria behind her back;
"All I ever wanted to do was to become your friend." She said Honestly.

Maria snorted with laughter, ignoring Sephora's intimidation tactic of circling her. "Become my friend? Sure. Sneering at me for no good reason is really friendly." She turned on her heel, circling Sephora now, arms folded, chin high and rigid. "Calling me a mama's girl - you know NOTHING about my mother!" She spat the word mother as though it were something filthy she wanted to be rid of. Which, in a sense, it was. "Laughing at me in front of the so-called head boy, after you SAW what he did to me at the welcoming party. Friends? You have been nothing but nasty and cruel to me, since the moment we first met." She said, stopping her circle, arms still folded, directly facing Sephora. "Typical, weak, simple Hufflepuff. Just like my mother." She sneered. That was one of the worst insults Maria had, though Sephora wouldn't know it.

((OUCH.))

((Sephora was standing in front of a window, how can Maria circle her? XDDD))

"Arrrgghhhh you little! --" Sephora lunged towards Maria and raised one finger torwards her face;
"You. How dare you say that I am a typical, weak, simple Hufflepuff! I am not what everyone calls, the generic Hufflepuff - the kind, the whimpy little huffepuffs. There are people in this house who are strong minded." She lowered her finger and started circling her again.

"You are Vile and loathsome and cruel. I do not know why people want to be friends with you." Sephora placed her hands on her hips fuming.

(( :lol: shush :p ))

Maria recoiled back when Sephora lunged at her, prepared for a fight, but the girl just pointed, and Maria regained her cool expression. She listened to Sephora as though there was nothing being said, expression and body language not changing, though her insides were burning with rage. The last thing Sephora said made her laugh and unfold her arms, turning to the girl. "Friends with me? Is that a joke? On my first day here, my roommate called me names, and the apparent leader of our student body sent me to hospital with a broken nose. Not a single member of that moronic house has been even remotely decent to me the whole time I've been here. But yeah, Hufflepuff is totally full of wonderful, strong people, full of goodness. I'm just the only one who's got the guts to stand up and say this house is a JOKE."

Sephora laughed at her comment;
"You ran into a imaginary fault and your blaming the head boy for it...boy you really are such a low." She walked back to the window and leaned out, breathing in the fresh air.

Maria has gotten into her, and she was determined to do something about it - even if it'll destroy her somewhat small reputation.

Maria watched Sephora walk to the window, resisting the urge to push her or something. Instead she clenched her fists tightly, pink nails digging into her palms. "An imaginary door? He changed it on purpose, to trick people, and he certainly achieved that." Her face hardened even more. "There was nothing innocent, kind, or even REMOTELY Head Boy-ish about what he did to me, just cruel."

"HA!" Sephora Cackled and turn back around and face Maria and sneered;

"Don't you learn anything? THE CASTLE changed the door, haven't heard of SECURITY purposes? God, you really are thick aren't you?" Sephora laughed and smiled sweetly;

"At least he actually helped you to the Hospital wing to get your nose fixed - you looked like a mess that night. No one would have helped you." She smirked. She was totally loving the situation now.

"AHA!" Maria yelled triumphantly, and she knew she had got Sephora. "Very... what is it? Kind, loyal, and hard working of them. Absolutely shining with Hufflepuff's best qualities." She tossed her hair and folded her arms, daring Sephora with her eyes to argue back.

Sephora laughed again;

"Are you stupid women? I said no one would help you because you *refused* anyone to get near you. It was a god send that you we're knocked out really" Sephora picked up her satchel and flung it around her shoulders.

"And what are your shining best qualities? - Sneering, Screeching, Stomping? ...Oh what fun we'll have" She glared at her evily, Her eye's twinkling in the late afternoon sunshine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back