Away From Everyone

What the boy said made sense, Louisa knew that, she just wasn't sure if she was ready to take that next step. "I know that, I just... I'm not able to right now." Her voice was quiet, but the words were sincere. Louisa May Clark was a little bit broken, and she needed time. "I'll try, or at least, I'll think about it." Maybe she could apologise to the boy from the dance, that might be a step in the right direction. It was, however, somewhat terrifying. "I'm glad I met you." she stated, standing up with a sigh. "I promise to think about what you said, and I'm really sorry I got angry when there was no reason to." Not that she could really see herself becoming Ms.Popular any time soon. She held out a hand to shake his, and fearing she would become emotional again, she added. "I'll see you around."

Asaiah nodded his head when the girl told him that she would at least try or think of it. He was glad that she chose to consider his advice since she definitely needed some friends. ''It's OK.'' He said with a smile when she apologised once again, as long as she was going to try it he didn't care if she got angry with him or not. Asaiah then glanced at his book next to him on the ground, suddenly remembering the reason why he went to the lake in the first place. He chuckled and shook his head slighty and turned his head back to the girl when held out her hand for him to shake. ''Absolutely!'' the second year said while shaking her hand and grinned at the girl. And when the little girl walked away from him, Asaiah picked up his book, opened it and continued where he left off.

Fin!​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back