Aunt Meg is Here to Help!

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Does your character need advice? Or have something on their mind that they can't get rid of? Do they have something that they want to get off their chest? Well, you have come to the right place, because the Hogwarts Monthly is taking in submissions for this semester's paper!

Please PM me with your character's questions or advice needed, for the paper! Whether it's a question, problem or anything else. Samantha will try her best to give you the best advice anonymously!

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to PM me!

SUBMISSIONS NO LATER THAN MARCH 22ND

Thanks!!

*Reminder: As normal, all submissions must follow the Site Rules.

Hiya everyone! Today is the last day for submissions! If you have any last-minute submissions to submit, please don't be shy to send them through!

A reminder that all submissions must apply to the site rules!

:D

Hello everyone! It's that time again!

Does your character need advice? Or have any questions? Or anything they want to get off their chest? You have come to the right place because Hogwarts Monthly is taking in any submissions for Aunt Meg!

Please PM me your character's questions or advice needed for the paper! Samantha will try her best to answer anonymously!

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to send me a PM!

SUBMISSIONS NO LATER THAN MAY 31ST!
REMINDER:
All submissions must apply and follow site rules!

Hey everyone! Just reminding you all that you have just over a week left to hand in your submissions! A reminder that all submissions must apply and follow the site rules!

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to pm me!

Thanks!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back