Aunt Meg Is Here To Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Does your character need advice? Is there something on your character's mind that they can't get rid of? Well, you have found the right place because Hogwarts Monthly needs some submissions for this semester's paper!

The advice may not be great but, I hope it's helpful! Please PM me if you think your character needs advice for the paper! Whether it is a question, problem or anything else, I'm sure Samantha here will try her best to give you the best advice anonymously! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM me!

:D

SUBMISSIONS NO LATER THAN AUGUST 21ST

Thanks!!

Hi everyone! just letting you all know that i’ll push the submissions back to the 15th August! So if you want your characters to get any advice about anything, please send submissions in my then if possible! if you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!
Maria ❤

Hey all! Just posting here again to let you know that you have one more day to submit your Aunt Meg Submissions via PM! A reminder that they are due on AUGUST 15TH! (NZST) If you have any questions about the submissions or anything related to Aunt Meg, please don't be afraid to PM me!

Thanks,
Maria ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back