Augusty Augusty Augustly August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon Dalton

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
I'm aware I've already disappeared on and off over the past couple of weeks and, in fact, this behaviour will likely continue until the end of August. Sorry about last week's absence- things just sort of happened and I was too mentally worn down to sort stuff out.

Long story short, I am definitely busy on the following dates, and probably several around those dates:

5th August - Nothing is happening on this day. Absolutely nothing. You never even saw this date. :correct:
6th August - Iron Maiden concert. :emzies:
13th August - Booze-up Family reunion/BBQ. :r
14th August - Hangover Raft race (I'm going along to throw eggs at people :kaitlyn: ).
18th August - Some man said he wanted to drill a hole in my face and rip out the innards. Dentist. :pat:

There are a lot more dates, I just can't remember what they are without making the effort to walk downstairs and check the calendar. Let's just leave it at that. (Most of the other dates are probably taken up by stalking Gaaary).

Also, there's a dead owl in my garage if anyone wants it.

:hug: Hope you all take care of yourselves when I can't be around to frighten y'all. ;)
Beth xxx

I'm extending this absence almost definitely to the end of August. Things have got a little more complicated and I have no idea how bad they're going to get. I'm going to try and tackle some things head-on, this week. Hope you are all well and I look forward to RPing again with you.
:hug:
-Beth

Edit: I've managed to resolve the main issue. Still wont likely be making a full return until september.

Aww. See you around Beth :hug:

I'm glad the issue was resolved. See you soon-ish! ^_^ :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back