August Absences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andros Carter

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Apple Wood, 13" Essence of Hippogriff Tailhair, Flexible
Ok, I am a little busy around the beginning of August, but I should be on throughout.

31st July
My Uncle and Aunt are having a party (I think it's a housewarming) and a lot of people are invited. I may be staying there the night, I haven't decided yet if I can stomach the crowd for hours on end.
Anyway, I'll be there for saturday, possibly sunday. If I do come on here on saturday, don't expect much from me because, to my liver's dismay, I'll be drunk ... Again. Sunday, I'll be hungover, but I should be on in the evening ^_^

2nd August
As my brother is disappearing to uni in about a month, he's finally decided he wants to spend time with me. So, on the 2nd, he's taking me bowling and to pizza hut :D I will probably be on during the morning/early afternoon, of this day.

4th August
Another barbeque at my Aunt's and Uncle's. They've decided to do me a birthday BBQ. Should be fun. I probably wont be on until really late, and that will only be brief.

5th August
The day I can start claiming for my pension.
Going to Chessington (theme park), probably. I dunno. Haven't given it all a great deal of thought. Possibly the day after, I'll be getting my eyebrow piercing :D

26th August
Musical thing at this place with these people.
Yeah.. Should be fun.

Apologies to all whom this effects. I will try to be on as much as is possible, but I may be slow at replying to RPs.
:hug:

-Beth :cool:

Just be sure to have lots of fun. :hug: Don't worry about our RP, take your time. :) Just don't abandon it. xD

Sounds like lots of fun! Enjoy your time Beth!

Beth .... you are so busy for a lot of fun momments. Take care and HAVE FUN ! :D

That's the first event, done with. *collapses*
Massive hangover aside, the BBQ was great fun ^_^
I'm bowling, tomorrow, but I should be posting to all my current topics by the 3rd. If I am too tired, I wont post. I don't want to entirely botch up every RP I have :p
I stop being so busy by about the 6th/7th. It'll only be odd days, after that ^_^
Unless mentioned otherwise.
:hug:

Aww, Bethers!
I shall miss you!
When you get completely back, we should discuss that plot thingy :r
Also, I will miss you most! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back