AUCTION!! Buy a date to the yule ball

Ares Taylor

Ares ran around like a madmad sticking up flyers that read WANTED dates, for three first year girls.
The caption was followed by pictures of Rhianne, Kida and Neita. Underneath it read only the rich need apply.
Bids start at 2 galleons and close the day before the Yule Ball. Happy Bidding

[Bidding can start here :D]

Ares then signed his name on a form on a large wall in the great hall
Bidding Form said:
2 Galleons for Kida (Ares)
2 Galleons for Rhianne(Ares)
-2 for neita, jokes 2 for Neita (Ares)

Ares smirked as he ran off.. if worse came to worse and no one bidded hed have THREE dates to the Yule.

Rhianne was passing along the entrance hall when her eye caught herself moving..She hastily glanced back thinking it was a mirror but only to find out of an announcement of auction..She was bewildered..Who in the hell would do this??Reading further,she noticed that Ares Taylor bidded 2 galleons for her..And Neita..And Kida..Rhianne turned red..Ares,for sure,did this!!Rhianne made a mental note to pursue Ares..

Kida was walking down the stairs ready to go to the Great hall for some food, when she spotted Rhianne staring at the wall, "Rhianne" she called walking over to her "what is...." she stopped suddenly, and saw the wanted sign, "it" she finished her sentence. she took a moment for it to sink in, "Rhianne why is there a wanted posted on the wall of the Entrance hall with 2 galleons next to our names to be auctioned off for the yule ball" she said bluntly, trying to think why someone would put her name up to be auctioned off.
It suddenly connected for Kida, "Ares" she murmered under her breath.

Ashley was going outside to play Gobstones when she noticed two students, one she knew was Kida. She approached them and said, "Hey, what's been up to." Then Ash saw the flayer in the wall. "What the heck is this." She almost shouted, Bidding dates for the yuleball? Who the heck did this. this is incredibly wrong. She though to herself and maybe by any chance can talked to professor king.

"If you do not have any dates then, maybe i can save you lot's." She said to kida, not realizing what's she's doing.

[[Is this going to be taken to the gringots account?]]

Kida heard ashley approach them, "oh hi ashley" she said not taking her focus of the banners, "we didnt want to be auctioned off" she said with a cool slick tone, "ares did this"

((no))

Kiera wander into the Entrance Hall were she saw two younger Gryffindor girls who looked rather upset. One held a piece of paper in her hand. Kiera's duty as a prefect was to talk to the younger students who had trouble or were upset. Kiera headed to the group of three. "Hello. Are you girls alright?" she asked in concern.

((Sorry is this alright? I didnt see if this was open or not))

"Oh. That boy? Maybe by any chance, i can save you lot's?" She asked, ready to bid higher for them just to get this out of the place. Then another student approached them, "I'm fine except them." Pointing to Kida and the other girl she don't know.

Rhianne was still seething with anger when Kida found her.."Nobody but Ares would do this!!She turned to find Ashley Cooper,an HS transfer standing behind them.."Ash,right??Call me Eeyan..Rhianne Delle,actually..Ares is behind all of this..I don't want to be auctioned off.."She was on the verge of tears when Kiera arrived..Rhianne almost flung her arms around the girl out of anger.."Oh,Kiera..Help us!!Can you do anything to stop this??"

Kiera smiled warmly at the younger student, Rhianne. Of course she would help the girls! It was her duty. She looked at Ashley with a hint of wickedness in her eyes. "You might not be able to do anything, but I can. I am a prefect." she said kindly. Kiera looked at the poster and saw the cause of all the drama. Someone was trying to auction off the girls. Kiera felt her temper rising. This was not right. She turned back to Rhianne and put her hands on her hips. "Who is doing this to you girls?" she demanded.

Rhianne smiled at the older girls..when being asked,she answered in one word.."Ares.."

Kiera frowned. "I am afraid I have no idea who that is. What house is he?" she wondered. Kiera would most likely confront the boy first before turning him over to his head of house, well that is if thats what the girls wanted.

Rhianne smiled,thankful that Kiera would try her best to help them.."He is in Ravenclaw.."

Kiera mulled over what she should do. She glanced at Ashley as the girl made a comment. "Of course I know it is not allowed." she said slightly irritated the girl seemed to distrust her role as a prefect. "However we should probably go to the Ravenclaw head of house instead." Kiera informed the younger girls. She didnt want too much on Professor King's plate in fear he would not teach her her special lessons.

"Its up to you, your the prefect here not me." Ash said looking at Keira and back at the girls. " Do you agree with that? Then let's go." She said almost angry, not because of the prefect but at the one who post this kind of ridiculos thing.

Ares decided to check if anyone had bid for the girls yet, as we walked over he noticed Kida, Rhianne and two older girls standing by the posters. Oh oh he thought. Ares turned around and tried to quickly walk away unsuspeciously.

Rhianne nodded when she spotted Ares Taylor..She immediately shouted.."Ares Taylor!Don't you sneak out!!"

Kiera recognized the name immediately as the younger girl shouted it. Kiera whipped out her wand and pointed it at the boy's retreating figure. "Expelliarmus!" she whispered so that the boy would not know what was coming. He would be forced to come back and get his wand. It was impossible that he wouldnt have it with him, that was the first rule you learned not to do at Hogwarts. If he didnt stop her next spell would be stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back