Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Ever since Zara had freaked out on her for some unknown reason at all, Darcy was pretty lonely around the castle. She hadn't realized how often she spent her time with the Ravenclaw but now they were no longer on speaking terms. It made Darcy extremely sad but she respected Zara's wishes for her to leave her alone and the Slytherin had to get used to it. That's why for Halloween she wasn't as excited as she normally was and simply dressed up in one of her dresses and added a pointy hat and broom as props. She was going as the muggle version of a witch and had elongated her hair as well which contrasted brightly against the traditional green of her dress. Darcy was trying to force herself to get on with her normal life without her best friend so she forced herself to go. She was pleasantly surprised to see that the great hall looked completely different than usual so that was a welcome change, but she still made her way over to the drinks table first to grab a cup of punch.

Olivia hadn't been looking forward to much ever since she had broken up with Maddie. It was for the best she knew, but she still had feelings for the Gryffindor girl. Something she knew was no longer true for her ex who had moved on with a guy she had been hanging out with even when they had been together. Olivia's lack of excitement even extended to her costume which was recycled from a previous year. She had grown so the cheerleader outfit was a little tighter and nore revealing, but what did she care. She smirked a little at her appearance and made her way to the Great hall. It was different, not a dance like previous years, which she was grateful for, instead it was more like a carnival. The Ravenclaw began to look around but wasn't really looking where she was going and bumped into a girl dressed like a witch. Olivia had seen and admired the girl before and blushed as she had touchdd the girl to keep herself sorry. "Sorry I wasn't looking,"

Darcy had just finished taking a sip of her drink and was glad she didn't have her cup up to her lips because someone had just bumped into her. Darcy felt a hand on her and turned around to see who it was and saw that it was a girl she'd seen before. She had dueled her last year, she remembered because she had thought the girl was pretty and now that Darcy knew more about herself, she knew why she had thought that and the redhead blushed. She knew the girl had only reached out to steady herself so Darcy didn't panic over it. "It's alright," she replied easily, "Are you okay?" she asked just to make sure. Darcy felt like a fool, she wished she could remember how to make friendly conversation with someone but now that she was aware that she liked girls, she was self-conscious about accidentally coming onto them and scaring them away so now she didn't know how to act. "I like your costume," she settled on something basic.

Olivia smiled apologetically at the girl as she asked if she was okay, it was Liv who bumped into her and she was checking on her, she blushed at the thought of how sweet the girl was. As she spoke she remembered that she had duelled the girl, a smile appeared on her lips as she remembered the outcome. "Oh, yes thank you, I was just distracted. Everything is so different this year there is a lot to take in," Liv blushed again as the girl complimented her costume. She ran her hands awkwardly over her outfit, it was just a silly cheerleader outfit. "Thank you, I like yours too, witch right? Its probably an under appreciated costume here right," She asked, a muggle image of a witch wasn't very flattering after all.

Darcy chuckled and nodded her head in agreement when the girl said everything around the great hall was so different. In some ways it made it easier to avoid Zara since there were so many things to occupy yourself with instead of just dancing. Darcy looked down at her outfit and laughed at the girls comment again and shrugged. "Yeah I didn't put much thought into it this year, hopefully I won't get lynched," she joked lightly. "What's your name again? I'm Darcy," the Slytherin said holding out her hand for her to shake.

Olivia giggled at the girls comment. "I promise not to turn you into the towns people," Ahe teased. It was still strange to her that wizards and witches sometimes made light of how they were portrayed by muggles. Olivia took her hand and shook it gently, "Olivia, but some people call me Liv," Olivia blushed as she thought about one of those people. Thinking about her ex, if she could call her that, still made her sad. "Its nice to finally be introduced to the girl who's a$$ I kicked at duelling," She winked and laughed. "Have you seen any of the carnival yet?"

Darcy laughed and said, "Thank you I appreciate you sparing my life." She smiled and nodded when the girl introduced herself and remembered hearing her name before at the duel but she couldn't remember it until just now. "Nice to meet you Liv," she said before beginning to laugh at the girl's next comment. Darcy shook her head as if embarrassed and said, "I'm not very good at dueling so it's no surprise you beat me," while laughing lightly, her cheeks flush with warmth and laughter. She glanced around at the carnival and shook her head. "No I haven't yet but everything looks so cool. Have you?" she asked politely, hoping the girl had meant that as an invitation for the both of them to look around together.

Olivia simply winked when Darcy thanked her for saving her life. It was always fun when people played along her little games. She giggled when the girl decided to call her Liv, hopefully she would come to associate that nickname with someone else, and hearing it would make her happy again. Olivia felt a little guilty about her remark when Darcy told her she wasn't very good at dueling, "I'm sorry, I was just being cocky," She blushed, it wasn't an attractive quality, and the more time she spent with Darcy the more she realised that was what she wanted the girl to think about her. "I haven't, I've not been here long, do you want to maybe, have a look around?" She asked shyly.

Darcy felt herself blush when Olivia winked at her and took a sip of drink to hide her face and calm down some. She was afraid of accidentally flirting with the girl but if she didn't know any better, the blonde was flirting herself? Darcy couldn't tell because she had never been in this situation and it made her more confused than when she didn't know she liked girls. She tried to get out of her head and stop overthinking things and laughed lightly at the blonde girl. "It's okay don't feel bad, you're a good duelist," she assured her, not feeling bad at all for having lost. Dueling wasn't her thing and she had only signed up on a whim. Darcy placed her empty cup at the drinks table and nodded when Liv asked if she wanted to look around. "I'd love to," she smiled, walking with the girl towards the attractions. "I kind of want to check out the tent," she suggested, gesturing towards the area where the spooky tent was at. It was probably dark in there so Olivia couldn't see Darcy constantly blush which was a good plan to her.

Olivia was pretty sure she was flirting, but as Darcy wasn't picking up on it ahe couldn't be sure. It was all new to her, things with Maddie had just sort if fell into place, there was an instant spark that was obvious even to Olivia. Instead of dwelling on it she just smiled at Darcy as she suggested they check out the tent. "Are you sure you don't just want to get me alone in the dark?" She teased nudging Darcy gently as they made their way to the tent. As they were getting ready to go in Olivia turned to the girl at her side and smiled, "Don't worry, if you get scared, you can hold my hand,"

Okay, this time Olivia was definitely flirting. Even if Darcy didn't like girls anyone could tell from a mile away. The Slytherin's cheeks heat up hotly but instead of shying away from it, Darcy decided to trust her instincts. She was almost positive that flirting back wouldn't result in the girl being disgusted by her so Darcy decided to let herself act on her feelings. She laughed lightly and replied, "At least I know if I get scared you can definitely protect me," referring to Olivia being the better duelist. Darcy smiled at her shyly and as they stepped into the enchanted tent, darkness surrounded them but Darcy moved closer to the girl so she could still feel her by her side and then her eyes adjusted to the things around them. "Are those fun house mirrors?" Darcy asked, laughing lightly and walked over to see her form all distorted.

Olivia giggled at Darcy's comment about protecting her if she got scared. She was definitely flirting back which made her heart beat faster as they entered the tent. They were suddenly surrounded by darkness and Olivia could feel Darcy step closer to her. She blushed deeply but thankfully the darkness made it impossible to see. A brief silence tell between the two which Darcy soon broke with her excited reaction to the mirrors. "What else would they be?" She asked giggling. Olivia was excited to see how she looked in the mirrors so she followed Darcy to them. "Look at me," Olivia said in a fit of giggles as she waved her arms in front of a mirror that seemed to stretch her out.

Darcy chuckled and said, "I just didn't expect to find them in a haunted house." She turned side to side as she watched her reflection stretch and expand. She looked at Olivia's figure in the mirror as the girl pointed out her own reflection and Darcy giggled. "I think you look cute!" she said before she could think too much into it. Suddenly she heard a creaking noise behind them and she took a step closer to the girl and grabbed her hand. "What was that?" she asked as she turned around to look for the source in the dark. They would have to walk closer to the noise in order to escape the haunted house.

Olivia laughed and nodded in agreement, "No I guess not, they're more of a circus thing," She watched as Darcy looked at herself in the mirror before turning back to look at herself. When Darcy said she looked cute Olivia blushed but before she could respond Darcy jumped at a noise behind them and grabbed her hand. The Ravenclaw was more nervous about having Darcy so close than whatever had made the sound. "It's probably just a ghost, do you want to get out?" She asked. The temt was dark and Olivia couldn't see anything that could have made the noise that startled Daisy.

Darcy shook her head even though she didn't know if Olivia could see her. The redhead smiled and said, "No let's not give up now!" She was aware that she was still holding the girl's hand so Darcy pulled her along deeper into the tent. It was just a haunted house so she knew there were supposed to be scary noises and she was enjoying herself with Olivia so she didn't wanna turn back now. "Besides you'll protect me right?" Darcy said jokingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back