Attempting an Apology

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina sat down at one of the tables and pulled out a scrap of paper. I have to do this. She had been secluded and left out ever since the fight between Kailey and herself. I have to make it better. Now. Pulling a slip of parchment out, Lemi began to write.
Kailey.

I'm sorry.

I know that sounds, well, pathetic, but that's because it is. I'm sorry. You and Njord were together first. We were best friends. And the first unwritten rule of girlhood is to never date a friend's ex. I broke that rule. You have every right to be mad at me, I know what you feel, well I think I do. We were such great friends, why ruin all that?

I'm sorry - it's my fault.
Lemina
xxxxxx

Lemina read over what she said, and began shaking. No, I can't do it. She scrunched it up into a small ball and shoved it to the bottom of her bag - she would throw it on the fire in the common room later on tonight. That was all Lemina did these days. Common room, dormitory and lessons. No one saw her. It was rare for her to even be in the library, despite it only being a few steps from Hufflepuff common room. She barely entered the prefect's common room anymore, Kailey might be there. Whilst there was a risk of Njord in thier own common room, Lemi wasn't one hundred percent sure if she didn't want that.

Libby saw Lemina sitting on her own. "Hey. Are you ok?" She asked, taking a seat next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back