Athene Perthro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athene Perthro

So, I thought instead of making numerous topics everytime I'm absent, why not just make one and keep posting in it?

May 11th 2008

Long story short, my laptop is stuffed. It keeps coming up with new and creative errors (I thought I had seen every error Microsoft produced, but it seems I was prooved wrong!) From 'The server does not have the required information to open this program' (Firefox) to 'You need to maximise your disk space for System recovery' (Even though it's already at it's maximum) as well as countless others.

I can't even open any programs, and apparently the computer is 'locked' and I need a password, or something o.0. And the rest of the time it just refuses to turn on, or stays on for ten minutes before popping up an error and restarting.

I'm pretty sad, because I have my novel on there, as well as hours worth of unfinished art. I could be loosing weeks worth of work here.

Anyway, I was only using the laptop temporarily while I got a new motherboard, graphics card and sound card for my personal computer. Because thats stuffed too. (I'm great at breaking computers, it seems) but I currently only have the motherboard, which is uninstalled.

So, i could be gone for a while. I'll check in as often as posisble on this computer (my mother's) but I won't be on for the 12 hours a day that I usually am. It's kind of good, in a way, because I'm so behind in school work that it's just not funny.

I'll make sure to finish all current roleplays, but I will not (probably) be starting any more for a bit.

However, I'll still be around. And it's posisble that everything gets sorted out much sooner than expected.

Feel free to add me on MSN: blood_angel_xephia@hotmail.com

I'll post updates as they come.

- Athene Perthro AKA Thanatos Perthro (and MOST, but not all, of the other Perthros)

Aww Athene that Sucks.

Hope you get your problem fix and focus on school. :oy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back