Athene-Great Hall Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Lloyd had been sitting there quietly through the exchange, drumming his fingers on the arm of his chair as he admired Professor Manteia's ability to execute punishment swiftly and efficiently. He watched as the man left, his dark eyes falling to the two girls, two individuals that would receive no sympathy from him.

He turned to speak to Athene, but was suddenly appalled by the Green girl's use of language. His tone even harder than it could normally be, he snapped, "Miss Green, you will discontinue your incessant ranting and in any case, wash out your mouth; it's filthy." He of course swore on his own time, but he never was idiotic enough to do it in front of his superiors. "If you do not-" the edges of a smirk curled about his mouth, "You will also find yourself in a detention with me. Is that clear, Miss Green?"

He was being much more stern and staunch than he would usually be, but he was as crabby as he possibly could be.

((sorry for my lateness))

Athene rolled her eyes at Bella, and cleared her throat. "Professor, can we go now, um, please?" she asked, hoping (but doubting) that her being polite would make up for Bella's outburst.
<i></i>

Bellatrix cackled at his threat. "You? Give me a detention? lay it on me!" she challenged, thinking that the fact that he actually though he had authority was comical.

Gabriel sighed, staring back at the Green girl with his dark eyes. Turning to Athene, with a flourish of his wand he released her from her bonds, his mood extremely dark and irritated. He had no mercy for stupid girls who couldn't behave, and he snapped, "I advise you to go back to your dormitory, Miss Perthro, and stay out of my sight."

He stood, turning on Bellatrix. "As for you, Miss Green, I shall contact you when your detention has been arranged."

Deciding to look for Arithmos to inform him of the situation, he exited the Hospital Wing swiftly, the drawn and crabby look on his face warding off any student who might approach him.

Bellatrix sneered as he left, knowing that he had played directly into her plan. She was going to make his 'detention' one that he should never forget, and make him wish that he would have never given it to her.

Athene breathed deeply, glad to be free of the bonds. However, she made a face when she was suggested to go back to her dorms. "I'm going to go and find my wand!" she said loudly. "Do you know which teacher has it, Bella?"
<i></i>

"Great," muttered Athene. "I'll start with King, then." She stood up, a little wobbly. "But first, I'll get cleaned up."

Seeing as the nurse was gone, Athene looked through the cupboards until she found a flannel. She walked over to the basin, wet it, and cleaned off the blood with a sigh. "I wish I knew how to do this with magic," she said. "Well, I'm going to go and find my wand." She paused. She wanted to say something... something to ease the emotional pain that she was sure that they both now carried. And the worry. But she didn't.

"Seeya later," she said as she left, leaving the door ajar behind her.
<i></i>

Bellatrix sat there, motionless, like a statue. Hours later, she sighed and slowly got up making her way back to the common room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back