At the appartment

Riley Smith

When Riley got to his appartment he went to get out his wand only to realise that he diddnt have it because it had just been broken. He turned to Leo. "i need your wand for a moment." Riley would have to get one first thing tomorrow, he couldnt live with out his wand. Just then a family face started walking towards him. "Hello little brother." It was Blake, Rileys big brother. "Hello you, where have you been then. Hey can i use your wand for a moment please?"

Blake was finaly back in town and this time it was for long term. He was going to see his little brother Riley. He had origonally gone to his mums house but she had told him that he had moved out. Blake was glad that he had finally moved out, living with his dad couldnt have been healthy for him.
As he reached his road he could see riley. He was with a few other people. As he got closer Riley turned and looked at him. "Hello little brother." He smiled at him. Riley asked for his wand so he gave it too him. Wow it looks like someone needs a shower, what happend to you." Riley was muudy like he had fallen into a dirty ditch.

Riley glared at his brother, he hated being told what to do. "I was stuch in a wooden box 6 feet under ground." Riley turned to look at the door and he pointed the wand and opened it walked in and let blake and leo in. "There is food and drink in the fridge, help yourself. Im getting a shower." Riley ran up the stairsn and grabbed a towel.

Blake was suprised by what riley had told him, but he diddnt want to ask so he kept quiet and walked into his apartment when he was invted. When Riley went for his shower Blake went into the fridge and got out two fire whiskeys and threw one at Leo. " So how long have you known Riley then? I Blake, Riley's big brother." Blake held out his hand for him to shake.

Leo smiled and accepted the handshake.

"Nice to meet you Blake, I'm Leo...and I only met Riley about an hour ago, at the pub. He started chatting to me cause I was feeling a bit awkward...being alone n all..." Leo gave a small laugh.

Leo took a sip of his drink, and then went towards the sofa, but wasnt sure whether to make himself at home, or to wait until someone told him to sit down...so he just stood there and kept on taking sips of his drink.

Blake laughed, that did sound like riley always being overly friendly and caring. "Well that does sound like riley." He opened his drink and took a swig then went over to where Leo was standing and sat down. "Hey Leo why are you standing around like a lemon if you want to sit down you can no need to ask." Blake smiled then shook his head

Blake sighed then laughed raising his eye brows. " Ummmm Riley is caring you know maybe sometimes he can be alittle too caring, he is loving, loyal a good friend to have by your side. I mean he has a dark side though so dont get on his bad side believe me, not i would want to." He looked at Leo and smiled. " So Leo tell me about you then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back