At Port Menover Castle

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Aurora approached the stone fire place in the backroom of the shop, Aurora had believed this place to be a former pub, so it wasn't a surprise they didn't get rid of such an ancient treasure, she grabbed a handful of floo powder and smiled at Dannii "say exactly what I say" she smiled. "Port Menover Castle Five" she stated, dropping the floo powder, suddenly the green flames danced and she was gone, she stood outside a dark looking castle where Dannii would of lived these past few weeks.

Dannii nodded along pretending to be listening, its not like she had never used floo powder before. Once Aurora disapeared into the emerald flames dannii stepped into the fire place she took a handful of the powder "Port Menover Castle Five" She said before dropping the powder. She felt her self spiining until she came out to face the place she had called home for the first few weeks of their parents death. "Was it always like this?" she asked.

"As far as I know yes" she replied. "It probably looks different because its dark... and a storms approaching" she sighed, looking up. "Well lets go then, to the door" she grinned, she reached the door and knocked.

Dannii nodded and looked up in the sky, a storm was coming, she didn't want to get caught in the rain so she followed Aurora and waited for their aunt and uncle to open the door.

Muriel was just cooking a lovely dinner of roast pheseant rubbed in with a beautiful ox tongue gravy. She heard a knocking at the door, so washed her hands and walked towards the door, she could see the shadow of two people. She opened it gently, and peaked her eye through a crack in the door, it was whom she was expecting. "Dannii! Aurora!" she stated in excitement. "It's been to long" she smiled at Aurora. "Come in dears" she grinned, bidding them to enter. "Just into the kitchens darlings, you just in time for tea" she added, taking their coats and hanging them up on the coat pegs.

[OOC note: I don't actually eat that kind of stuff mentioned in this post]

"As you know your aunt has become terribly ill" he stated. Walking down the stairs and standing creepily infront of the two girls. "Any funny business... and I tell you now you will be straight out of that door quicker then you can blink" she smiled patronisingly at Aurora, they had never gotten on, John was jealous that she had become the owner of Tranquillity Castle, and he had a very strong yearning to take hold of it. "Well anyway... hello there Dannii" he grinned. Walking back into the living room to sit down.

(( lol amazing PB's, olaf actually scared me :p ))

Dannii smiled as aunt Muriel greated them, "hey Aunt Muriel" Dannii greated her with a smile, "Uncle John" she greated him a less pleasent tone, the man had always given her the creeps. Dannii smelt what was cooking and had to stop her self from gaging, her and fancy food had never gotten along.

[Haha. I was going to call him Olaf, but decided not to]

Oh my god. Uncle John was creepier then ever, he didn't ever used to be like that. It had been fifteen years though. She wondered into the kitchen and gave her aunt a hug. "It smell's lovely" she smiled, concerning the dinner, Aurora had never experienced Roast Pheseant, not sure if she wanted to.

"Yes it does, doesn't it?" she grinned. "A family speciality, but Aurora I haven't seen you in a while, what do you do now, I hear your an astronomy professor, I tell you now, I used to be a fan of that subject" she smiled. "Infact that reminds me, I have a little something for you your great grandmother gave to me before... before she died." She stated, she hated death, so lonely. She began to walk up the stairs.

John had walked upstairs before anyone else had, his plan was all folding into shape. As his wife walked up the stairs, he pulled out his wand. With a small flick he pronounced "Avada Kedavra!" a flash of green projected itself down the hall way, Muriel fell down the stairs, rolling. Dead. He then strolled into the kitchen "unfortunately Aunt Muriel felt a little queezy, and she fell down the stairs, but she is ok now and just preparing your beds" he lied.

[God-moded with permission]

(( lol, it didnt say anything about him hiding the body :p ))

Dannii heard a spell being cast and out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw a flash of green before she heard someone falling down the stairs. She wipped around just in time to see uncle John, she glared at him, she ran into the hall way to find a dead Aunt Muriel, "how dare you!" she screamed at her man before her. "your a monster, Aurora get out here!"

Aurora was a little surprised, she hadn't seen anything of the attack, as she was sitting with her back to the door. She saw Dannii get up, she was a little confused as to what was going on. When Dannii called her, she stood up and walked into the hall way and stopped. She saw Aunt Muriel's body on the floor, and then looked at John in the kitchen. She was lost for words.

"Oh dear. What a shame" he smirked. "I never liked her anyway... to friendly" he laughed. "Well lets go finish the dinner then" he stated, turning around to walk back into the kitchen, then turned around once again. "Arn't you so smart, Dannii? Always the one to figure something, you make me want to vomit. And you Aurora... an astronomy professor? You filthy blood traitor, suppose you never did do good at any other subject... had to the muggle route didn't you" he snapped. He raised his hand and slapped Aurora round the face, knocking her the floor.

[God-moded with permission]

Dannii hissed at him, "what are you going to do? Kill us," Dannii asked with disgust.

((sorry that was lame -_- ))

"I might be tempted" he smirked. "Now what to do with the old hag?" he stated, kicking Aurora to the side, then attempting to push Dannii. He picked up Muriel and chucked her in a cupboard.

Dannii fell to the floor as her uncle pushed her over. She gasped as Uncle John just threw his dead wife into a cubord "how can you be so heatless!?" she asked. "she was your wife for years!" Dannii yelled.

"Yes, and she had lots of money" he laughed. "Emphasis on 'was'" he chuckled. "But what are you going to do about it, with Aurora down there, she won't be able to do much" he smirked. He flourished his wand and all the doors locked themselves, aswell as the windows with a familiar 'click'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back