At Long Last

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
Nataliia unfinished packing in her new house, and went out for a walk along the beach. She wrapped a green and white scarf around her neck, and dressed in her black coat. She slipped on her boots and went outside. Her first thought that ran through her mind was that the pink and orange sky was beautiful. Nataliia had grown accustomed to her whole family ordeal, and loved the fact that she continued to live alone. She was slightly worried over Chavdar, however.

Nataliia beamed at the sky, and moved her hair out of her eyes. She glanced around at the road. She lived in a quiet neighborhood, and no one was out. The children were at school, so why would there be someone outside? There were not any younger children either. However, it was around dinner time, as well. Nataliia breathed the cold air, and loved winter. It reminded her of her home back in Europe.

As an hour passed, Nataliia decided that her walk was over, and she headed back to her house. She entered, and took off her jacket. She shut the door, and hung the jacket to the side. That was when she felt as though something was wrong. Almost in a panic, Nataliia instantly calmed herself down. She bit her lip, and turned on the lights, her stormy eyes searching her living room, trying her best to find something wrong.

Asparuh stepped out from behind Nataliia, the girl that he whom was his youngest spawn. However, he only knew her first name, and that was from her adopted parents, before they were killed. Asparuh, wearing his usual black robes and his hair tied back smoothly, smirked, examining his daughter. She had his blond hair. However, she did seem a bit more...jumpy than the other Zhefarovichs. Asparuh held his head up high, and a smile played across his lips. "You have no idea how long I have been searching for you," his cold voice cut through the tense air. Asparuh wondered if those muggles had any affect on her pureblood attitude. He hoped not. They were no longer in the way, though. Who would be in the way if they were dead? Asparuh laughed in his mind at this.

Nataliia felt a shock shoot up her spine as she heard the icy voice in her home. She jumped forward, and twisted her body around to face the man. She also had her wand aimed at him. Nataliia stared into the man's eyes, and saw that they matched Chavdar's. Her mouth dropped open a bit, and she lowered her wand, her eyes wide in shock. Nataliia murmured, "Are you...are you Asparuh?" She couldn't say her father just yet. This was a man who just found her house, entered it, and was apparently searching for her. Nataliia's breathing was short, and did not know how to react. She was in shock. Chavdar said that Asparuh was a Death Eater, and Nataliia did not know much on them.

Asparuh saw her reaction, and had grand amusement from it. Asparuh nodded once she inquired on who he was. "Nataliia... I would call you by your last name if I knew what it was." Asparuh wondered who told her about him, and wondered if he would be able to twist it to his advantage. Asparuh stared at his daughter, and grew to appreciate her more than Iulia. Iulia was weak...feeble. Nataliia, though, she had potential. If only she would use it in the right way. "If you know anything about me, I suggest you share it. Maybe then, I can tell you if it is a lie or not." Asparuh smirked slightly, his plans might be coming through.

Nataliia put her wand away, and made her expression go from shock to normal. Her eyes searched Asparuh, and saw no threat. None that she felt anyway. Nataliia took a step toward him, and looked up at him, into his eyes. She saw nothing, nothing that she didn't have in her own eyes. Nataliia smiled, and it was real as well. She replied, "It's Dragonov. And...Chavdar told me that you are evil, and a Death Eater. But I'm afraid I don't know much on them, besides that the majority of the people tell me that they are horrible people." Could Asparuh be that evil? She couldn't see it. She was actually feeling better, seeing her father for the first time.

Asparuh stared down at Nataliia. If only he had been there to give her a more worthy name. However, that witch gave her up. Asparuh chuckled, and lied easily, "The Death Eaters are not evil people. They do good for the Wizarding World. We help get rid of those...disgusting creatures...mudbloods. There is no good and evil, Nataliia. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it." Asparuh smirked slightly. "Those too weak, well, it is like survival of the fittest." Asparuh hoped that he was influencing was working on her. He saw great power in her, and felt that maybe now was the right time to get her on his side...

Nataliia listened to Asparuh, and took the speech to heart. He does have a point...and those mudbloods don't deserve to be in the magical world, but is there really a need to kill them? Well, they are tainted with muggle blood, and they are weak... Survival of the fittest... Nataliia believed Asparuh. Nataliia murmured, "But Chavdar says that you are evil. And now, I am to believe that what you say is the truth? I...I don't know who to believe." Nataliia stared at her boots. She had never been so confused. Sure, he had a point, but the whole Death Eater society and Lord Voldemort...whom she had not much information about. She cursed skipping History of Magic class.

Asparuh lifted her head up with his hand. He put on a fatherly act, "Who are you going to believe, Nataliia? Chavdar and I have never been on good terms. However, has he ever given you a reason to believe that I'm evil?" Asparuh wondered if Chavdar told her any information about the things he did. That would put a dent in his plans. Asparuh was easily able to influence the most ignorant people, but was Nataliia ignorant of the things he had done? Actions make a person. Asparuh folded his arms across his chest, smiling ever so slightly. He tried to lift the cold, dark aura around him. It could make her less nervous around him. He hoped so, at least.

Nataliia shivered slightly as he lifted her head up. He reminded her of her muggle, adopted father. She heard his words, and thought, as deep as she could. Something inside her told her to believe Chavdar, but something else told her to believe Asparuh. "You murdered mom. Unless you have a pretty good explanation for it, then I have no choice but to believe Chavdar." Nataliia stared at Asparuh in the eyes, before turning her head from him. She was perfectly comfortable around him. That would be that...Death Eaters aren't as bad as other people say?

Asparuh narrowed his eyes in frustration. Chavdar had told her one horrid thing, and this one affected her. All he had to do was think of a pretty good lie. Perhaps that was all that was needed. A good lie. Asparuh glanced at the floor, "I don't like speaking of it." Asparuh turned his back on her, marched a few steps forward, and informed, "She gave me no other choice." Asparuh sounded like his usual self, no sadness or emotion. He had to turn his back on her, for he was smiling, wickedly, remembering the reason why in his mind. Although, he probably shouldn't have left Chavdar in foster care. He could have grown up to be a worthy Death Eater.

Nataliia bit her lip, and shook her head, her blond hair flowing in every movement. Nataliia followed Asparuh's movement, before passing him and taking a seat on her purple suede couch. Nataliia decided to lie down and she did that very thing. She closed her eyes, and murmured, "I don't know who to believe. I just entered this family, and I feel like I am being torn in two." Deep inside, however, she believed that Asparuh was a cold murderer. But she wanted her father to be good, and that was conflicting on the other side of her mind. Nataliia continued to stay in deep thoughts, before actually falling asleep.

Asparuh watched Nataliia lay down on the couch, and listened to her words. Asparuh continued to watch, until she fell asleep. Asparuh smirked slightly, "Nataliia, you'll come around on my side sooner or later. All it takes is time..." Asparuh turned his back on Nataliia, his plans slowly falling in place. It was simple, and no spells would be required. She already acted like a pureblood, so it would just take a few more months. Asparuh had time on his side. Asparuh made his way across the room and headed to the door. I'll have to confront Kalif about the whole Nataliia issue, and dealing with Chavdar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back