At least I'm trying

Mizelea laughed so hard seeing Valentine's reaction with the taste of the food. Even though she had some salad in front of her she decided to eat the apple instead. "Well, each person has a different point of view." she told him her opinion as she started to munch her apple once again. She rolled her eyes as she was searching for a clock, she's some how forgotten to wear her watch today. "You! What year are you in?" she asked with a big grin on her face. Mizelea was used to guys who seem to be uninterested with her, after all she loved animals more that humans.

Of course Valentine knew that everyone had different point of views but still he dislike it and he wanted everyone to act like him. He took the drink on the side, it seemed to be a pumpkin juice, unsweetened of course and drank the whole of it. "Sixth" He said as he place the drink to the side seeing the girl grinning. "Bl00dy h3ll why are you grinning?" He looked at her as if she was odd. Of course, he had never spent his days with people like her and this was his first time.

"He's in sixth year huh. Pretty much." she thought as she started wiggling her legs. Mizelea felt unhappy and wanted a coffee, though she was aware that the coffee here in Beauxbatons taste bad that ever. She hope to grab on soon, perhaps later. "Erm, because I feel like it?" she told him with an unsure tone. She gave a big sigh, wondering why the boy would over react about her sigh. She then wondered if something magical could happen, anything. Mizelea was getting somehow bored.

Valentine had never seen someone like Mizzy, she was different and very awkward. Why the h3ll was she grinning all the time? Probably she got something in her mouth? Oh don't be illogical, he thought as he looked at her oddly. "Whatever" He said and drank the whole cup of it. "What do you do for fun? I'm quite bored right now" Not sure why on earth he would ask her this question, it was quite unusual that Valentine let other people to choose. Usually it was all about him.

Mizelea felt the boy was insulting her deep down under him, she was used to that. After all, it was her life not the haters and all. "Fun? Oh I don't know... Wandering alone through the city, Shopping, Singing oh and I play the piano!" she said to him still cheerfully. She glanced back at the clock inside the cafeteria, sh was shocked when she saw the time. Mizelea was late for her tutoring session with one of her classmates. Her classmate needed some help with Astronomy, she volunteered to help her after classes."Oh no! I totally forgot that I need to tutor my classmate.. today! I really need to go, I'll see you around Valentine!" she said to him as she quickly stood up and hurriedly went out of the cafeteria waving at him.

OOCOut of Character:
Teehee. Let us end it. Will be busy with school next week. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back