At home in Sydney, Australia

Daisy Lockhart-Sigurd

Daisy was in the baby's room, putting some finishing touches on the walls. She was anxious for the birth of her first child with Lief. As she changed the colors of the walls with her wand, and rearranged the furniture, she was beaming. The room was in pale blues and greens, perfect for their little boy's room. "Ah, perfect." she said as she moved the crib into place and looked about the room.

Lief wandered like a ghost throughout the house, his complexion having tanned considerably during the extent of his time in Australia. He had been burned several times with his fair complexion, used to the cold and frigidity of the Arctic. It was nice spending a winter without having the presence of snow.

He made his way upstairs, the decorating having been left entirely to Daisy, himself possessing no abilities in that particular area. "Having a hard time?" he inquired, coming behind her and wrapping his arms softly about her waist so as not to harm the baby.

((By the way, how far along is Daisy?))

Daisy smiled as Lief wrapped his arms around her. She leaned back into him and looked about. "No, I think I am finally done. What do you think, Babe? Do you like it?"

(((I think she should be about 9 months or 36 or so weeks. She can give birth whenever at this point.)))

33o4nxy.jpg

((aww, I love the little froggy! she should have the baby soon, lol))

Lief put his chin on her shoulder, murmuring softly, "I think it's gorgeous. Like a certain lady I know." He kissed her neck, and then pulled away from her. "I like the plush frog too; it's quite interesting." A goofy smile was plastered on his face; he was nervous about having a child, and excited all at the same time.

Daisy blushed as Lief spoke and kissed her. She then walked over to the frog and picked it up. "Oh, this frog? You like it? I really loved it when I saw it. Its so nice and soft" As she said this, she walked closer to Lief, a devilish grin on her face. When she said soft, she swung the frog at his chest playfully, hoping to catch him off guard.

Lief was not expecting a plush frog to be thrown at him, and he jumped a bit. "You scared me for a moment there," he laughed nervously, his accent thick, "I am being attacked by a killer plush frog!"

Daisy laughed out loud. "Killer frogs on the loose in Australia!" she yelled as she continued to throw frogs at Lief. Fortunately she had purchased more than just the one. "Take that!" She suddenly stopped and stood still, her hand on her side, and making a face of someone in pain. "Oh, man, that one was killer! I will be so ready to get these kids out of me."

Lief laughed as he was assaulted by frogs, but his jubilant expression turned to one of worry as Daisy's expression turned painful. "Are you okay?" he inquired softly, naturally nervous.

"I'm fine. These kids just are kicking like crazy. Wanna see our daughter's nursery?" Daisy asked as she put the frogs back on their shelves.

Lief's brow furrowed, and he was still nervous, although he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. "Of course," he replied, smiling.

Daisy took Lief by the hand and lead him across the hall to their daughter's room.

girlnursery.jpg

"I think I may have gone overboard on the pink, but, well, it is for a girl!" Daisy said with a laugh. She rubbed her side again, then dropped Lief's hand to go and sit down. She was starting to get a bit concerned. The kids were not usually this active, but she had been on her feet alot today finishing up the nurseries. "Wow. Someone is gonna be able to kick someone's butt around school." She tried to giggle, just as another swift kick was delivered. Maybe those are more than kicks. Wow. she thought.

"They're your kids," Lief laughed, "Of course they will." Smirking, he did not notice that there could be a problem.

"Well they are part you too. I think I have seen their Daddy do some buttkicking of his own," Daisy added with a smirk. She inhaled sharply as the pain moved from being more centralized in spots to across her whole stomach. "Um, I think I need to go to the bathroom. Could you help me up, dear?" She reached up her arms to Lief so he could pull her up like he had so many times recently.

Lief could only smirk back at her, but his smirk was transformed to a frown as he heard her inhale sharply. Moving forward mechanically, he helped her up, but noticed that she seemed to be having much more trouble this time. "Daisy, are you going to be okay?" he said softly, his accent thick and prominent.

"I don't know. This is a really strange feeling." Daisy said, standing up slowly with Lief's help. She took another deep breath as another wave of pain passed over her. "Maybe we should make our way downstairs. I think we may need to actually head to the hospital." She grabbed on to Lief's arm as an intense wave of pain passed over her. "Yeah, I think we do need to go to the hospital."

Lief's face became one of worry as Daisy grabbed onto him, and led her towards the door.

((Did you just want to end it like this?))

Daisy looked up at Lief and noticed the worry on his face. "Honey, don't look so worried. Women have babies every day. We will all be fine." She stretched up and kissed him on the lips, then quickly pulled away as another contraction took hold of her. "Let's get going quickly. Can you grab my bag from our room?"

Not all that convinced, Lief rushed to their room, grabbing her bag swiftly, looking like a dork as he nearly ran out. "Ready to go?" he replied, almost out of breath.

Daisy laughed as she waddled down the hallway of their home after Lief. He looked so silly running around, but she loved him all the more for it. "Yeah, I am ready. Wait. Come here a second," she said, not quite calm, but not as nervous as her husband.

Daisy smiled at Lief and then kissed him passionately on the lips. Pulling away, she looked him in the eyes. "I don't know the next time we will be alone and able to do that again." She giggled and then inhaled sharply again. "Okay, now we really need to go." She tugged at her husband's arm, leading the way down the stairs.

Lief pulled away, still starry eyed as he smiled back at Daisy. "Okay, let's go," he said gruffly, following her down the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back