As you can see, I'm not all there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuari Ellison

OOC First Name
Cole
So as you all know, I've been really busy with my RL stuff. I am not leaving all the way this time though, just cutting down on my characters. I’m not in any major plots with any of them, so I figured out that I should just get rid of the ones I don't need. I'm too nice to have them killed; there is too much attraction to them. But, it's with a heavy heart to say that only Two will be kept, and a new one will be joining the group; though this one wont need much tending to.

The ones that will swim away and their reasons for leaving in character are listed below.

Atticus Tyler: After a girl he found true happiness left the country, Atticus found himself in a difficult position with his brother and what not. However, faced with his new adult attitude, he moved, enrolling Alfie in a new school; hoping to scrape by as a common street performer.

Izumi Toyohana: Izumi had been facing so much pain and grief from the separation of her parents and her modeling career that she eventually was driven to near insanity. She finally settled things with a separation from her mother, and is now working as a Café singer, while attending a school to become a psychologist to those coping with magical family members.

Kyra Alexandros: Kyra had found it much to difficult being in the same place as her ex and child. So after a nasty fight, she left the country, going back to America where she became a swimsuit model for car companies, and soon got remarried. However, she does wonder what it would have been like if she had stayed a little bit longer…

Kandee Roberts: After leaving her husband at the alter, and then suffering a miscarriage, she decided that life there carried too many memories, and she left. She moved over to Germany, back in with her parents, who helped her to find a career as a secretary. She still works in the same office.

Loreli Salenger: Having trouble adapting to her shyness, and still living with her mother and mother’s girlfriend, Loreli demanded a move. She was sad to leave her friends, but she couldn’t take the way everything went. And so her and Lyneth Canteth, and her mother moved away, safe and sound.

Sarah Xu-Marion: After becoming pregnant with her lover’s baby, she was overjoyed, however, her and her lover passed away the same night, her of child birth, and him of his disease. She left her daughter t their last living relative, a thirteen year old girl who must now find a home for her and her baby sister.

however, I am keeping my other three characters, and in the plot line and story development, I will explain their absences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back