As Times Goes By...

Nicolette Styx

OOC First Name
Jessye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Nicolette couldn't help but let a small giggle escape her lips as her gold eyes watched the two toddlers on the floor playing with their toys happily, well it was mostly Nicolas playing because Damianos seemed more interested in just sitting on the floor with his bottle than anything. Either way it was hard for Nicolette not to find her two babies entertaining, she loved them to death now matter how they acted though. For a moment she let her eyes shift to the door to make sure no one had arrived before she stared back at her children who seemed to be getting more rowdy as the moments went on. Whenever Kalif was off teaching at the school or whatever she made it her job to keep an eye on the babies and Kailie, she considered herself to be a really good mother and she loved them all even if Kailie was not her own she considered her to be her own and that was how she had always seen it. where the little girl was right now she couldn't say, probably up in her room but Nicolette somewhat trusted her to stay out of trouble. "Nicolas chill out dude, your going to hurt yourself again." She mellowed out softly when she watched him get up and bound over to the hallway, ever since he's been able to wall the goofball never stayed still anymore. He also loved to babble on to anyone who would listen to him, he especially loved to be around his father but when he wasn't around Nicolas often went after strangers. After a moment Nicolette began to hear her son call out the word cow over and over again, raising a curious eyebrow Nicolette headed over to wherever the toddler was to see what on earth he was talking about.

"OH-Cecily?" She gave her son a weary stare when she saw than none other than her best friend and sister-in-law Cecily Zhefarovich was standing in the doorway of their home. She had forgotten that her son had taken to calling her cow at times, he seemed very excited that she was here and bolted over to the woman with great speed for someone with such little legs. "Decided to stop hiding away and actually come visit me? Come on in." Cecily had been away for a bit and she even missed the birth of Bothizar so already they had a lot to catch up on, since Kalif was not at home and such she figured it Cecily was willing ti would be the best time for them to hang out for a little while.

"Nicolas, my little man!" Cecily scooped up the golden eyed toddler, just in time too, before he could barrel headlong into her legs. She inhaled his clean, sweet smell and made him giggle by mooing into his neck. This continued until Nicolas shifted back in her arm and spotted his cousin. Elisaveta eyed the boy and wanted to knock him out of her mommy's arms. This was her mommy and she didn't want anybody else getting her affection. She watched him with narrowed eyes as her mommy gave him a new toy. She wanted to play with it, no matter that she clutched her own new stuffed rabbit.

"Elisa say hi baby girl." Elisa stared at her mommy then put on her sweetest smile. "Hi." Once she and Nicolas were set safely on the ground, the rivalry faded as her bright eyes landed on the toys. She hadn't played with her cousins in a while and was itching to get her hands on their new toys.

Cecily laughed delightedly to see them bound over to Damianos, then begin playing together while he stared at them. "It still amazes me, little one," she said softly, leaning down to gently kiss his forehead, "how very much you are like your father." She touched his cheek, meeting his serious eyes and handed him the toy knight she had bought for him in London. "You'll make Bashta proud, Damianos," she whispered in his father's native tongue before she straightened and turned to Niccy.

"Oh now you know I have to hold that baby," she laughed, engulfing Niccy in a close hug. "I missed you!" Stepping back, she looked her over. "How have you been, sister?"

Nicolette stood and shook her head with a soft smile on her face as she watched Cecily handle her son, he was such a people person that sometimes it was hard to believe who his parents were. Nicolette was never shy herself but she never mauled random people like he did. "Cecily you spoil them." She let out softly, as she watched her best friend cuddle her son and even give him a new toy that he seemed more than happy with as he bounded away from the woman and towards his twin to show him the toy. Damianos looked very uninterested in what his brother had to show him but stared at him as if he were paying attention regardless, at least he cared enough to listen to him. Elisaveta also bounded over there and before she knew it they were playing with their toys and acting just like small children do, well however most children acted anyways. Nicolette's golden eyes met with Damianos' for a second as she watched Cecily give him a toy and speak to him about being just like his father, and making him proud as well. "You'd be surprised Cecily but I think he understood every word you said. He's very quiet but he's extremely sharp. He really is just like his daddy." It was obvious that he was going to grow up to be a typical Zhefarovich descendant and Nicolette could only hope that he would grow up to be a power Death Eater someday as well. He was already destined to become Head and as soon as he turned two he would go into training, as much as that worried Niccy to Death she was actually so proud of her son for being chosen for such an honor.

With a happy sigh she embraced her friend softly before she grinned when Cecily said that she wanted to hold the baby, so far Bothizar was getting a lot more attention then the poor baby probably wanted right now but she couldn't help it that everyone wanted to see him. "Of you do, just warn you he's a cuddly baby right now." Nicolette started to lead Cecily over to the small crib she had placed in the room so she could easily keep an eye on him while she also watched his two brothers play. Bothizar was also a quiet baby but he wasn't as fussy as Damianos was when being held, overall Nicolette guessed he was going to be the smarty pants of his siblings. "I've been great, busy with the kids and keeping my healing up to skill. But other than that it's been a little lonely here whenever Kalif goes back to work. Now..how have you been and better yet will you stop disappearing on me?!" Nicolette asked her friend with a small smile before she reached down and very carefully picked up Bothizar. His Gold eyes met with hers before she leaned down and kissed his little head gently, then held him out for Cecily to hold onto.

"I'll try my best to be there next time," Cecily laughed, green eyes sorrowful for a moment at the thought that she hadn't been there for the birth of their third child. Sadness soon fled like sparrows oft chased by a smirking white cat at the sight of the small baby boy. "Oh my...," the blonde trailed off, all thoughts of any other occupant faded into the backdrop. How soft he was in her arms, how sweet his smell; the sharp pang hit her stomach. Cecily swallowed the gasp and instead smiled into the soft, sleepy golden eyes of Bothizar.

Walking slowly, she cradled him gently and crooned to him softly in a voice gone husky from too many emotions to name. She loved his clean baby scent and how his tiny fingers curled around her own. One thing Cecily knew as she looked up at her friend, her sister, was that Prodan had to give her one of these. She laughed, the sound infectious, and knew that Niccy would know how she felt. The two friends had oft spoken of babies and children; Niccy knew that Cecily wanted many of them since the miraculous birth of Elisaveta.

"He's just precious Niccy," she rubbed his soft cheek with the back of fingers. "Speaking of which...Prodan will have to run fast when I get home. I want one," she sighed with a small smile as she handed him back to his mother. "Now that I'm back from London, we'll keep each other busy." Cecily winked, knowing that somewhere, at that very moment, a shudder had to be running through Kalif.

Nicolette knew that Cecily and children were about as good together as cookies and milk were together, her friend loved them so much that Nicolette had to remember to keep an eye on her whenever she was around her children. Of course she loved babies and children too, but now that she had three of her own plus all the others she claimed as her own because she adored them that much she wasn't as gooey eyed around them as Cecily seemed to be. "If there is a next time. I think I'm all set for babies now, plus I'm a little tired of always having boys." Nicolette rolled her bright sparkling golden eyes softly, as much as she loved all her boys they were starting to outnumber her, Kailie, and Patricia. She had long since given up on ever having a girl herself, there was apparently someone out there that wanted her to just have boys and no daughters to doll up like her mother had done with her. Sitting down softly she had take her baby back from Cecily and cuddled him close, he seemed a bit tired today which she figured was due to him being up and whiny all last night. She had a faint smile on her face when Cecily told her about wanting another baby herself, sometimes Prodan and Cecily just cracked her up. "For some reason I have the feeling like Prodan won't really want to say no to that. But hey if you guys like to play 'chase' beforehand thats your business." Nicolette kissed Bothizar's forehead softly before she stood up and brought him over to his cradle to gentle set him back down inside. She made sure to tuck him in gently before she turned back to Cecily and shook her head gently, she would be beyond excited and happy for her friend if they were going to have another baby. She knew how much Cecily wanted another one, seeing the people she cared about happy made Nicolette feel more like a human being inside.

"I'm glad you back. There seems to be no one else I can talk to about this except Patricia but, Damianos is almost two now. And as soon as he turns two they are going to start training him." Nicolette knew that Cecily was aware of how Damianos was going to be one of the two future Head's of the Zhefarovich family. It was an honorable title and Nicolette trusted Asparuh's decision but she still couldn't help but be worried for her son's sake because he was so young and they were going to be taking him in an training him who know's how roughly and who knows how often she would get to see him again. At least he wouldn't be trained as harshly as the future Patriarch would. a soft sigh escaped Nicolette's lips as she thought about it, maybe Kalif would tell her more about what goes on during the whole training thing later. After all she knew he had gone through the training himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back