As of Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis Richarde

Hey loves,

I'm posting this early knowing that I'll likely become very lazy tomorrow to post it so I'm just letting you know now. Friday to Sunday I will not be online. Friday I probably will be right after school just to do a few posts but then I have a birthday party/sleep over for my friends then early Saturday morning I'm going to Quebec to celebrate Epiphany with my family. It is a whole big get together, we do it every year and it is tons of fun.

Anyway, this'll be a well needed break from HNZ, I'm getting rather sick of being on the computer all the time ( :p ) and need to keep try and get my muse back anyway and hopefully decide what is important in my life.

Alexis

PS. To those that celebrate (although it has already passed) have a lovely Epiphany.

Have a lovely time Alexis ^_^ And although I don't know what Epiphany is, make it a good one xD :hug:

Thanks loves. Oh and if you're interested, this is Epiphany (but I'm not religious at all :p )

Anyway, I feel like poop because of junk food and now must go to QC. See you all Sunday :)

And I have returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back