Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Mazikeen had never had a date to any of the school event, the valentines day dance that was happening now, confirmed this. Rounded off her solo school experience. If as a first year someone had told her this would happen she’d have likely been quite upset. Since she would’ve very much liked to have a date to things, but though she might complain now, she thought it was quite nice. Her celebrations had just been fun, there had been no drama, no doing what someone else wanted, no cutting the night short. She just danced and danced until her feet were sore and the professors were shoving the stragglers out and back to their dorms. This was no different. Mazikeen had put on an orange dress and was at the great hall with no date and immediately heading out to the middle of the dance floor where she’d be able to just dance the night away. She’d get a drink in a bit for sure, but for now, she wanted to and would just dance.

Chrissy had been by herself usually at the events, or just finding Lumio and since she met Lucas she was glad to have two persons who she could hang out with. Playing games and stuff. But Lumio was with some girl she didn't knew and she just figured to walk around and find some snacks. She didn't liked the romantic stuff and watching her sister and Derek dance was just sweet, but also she had to look away mostly it was just too much. And Chrissy could not imagine liking someone that way. When she walked further she had to go between people at the dancefloor. And than ofcourse so unhandy as she was she stepped on someones feet. She felt it and turned around. '' Oops. Sorry!'' The brunette than said and looked at who she kind of had hurted. The girl seemed familliar, the prefect she believed but also an friend of her sister. '' You are Mazi right? I mean my sister calls you like that I believe.'' The brunette than said with an smile. She hoped the girls feet were ok. '' Are they ok?'' She than looked at her feet. '' I mean your feet. And your shoes ofcourse.''

Mazikeen was always dancing at these events, but there wasn’t that much space on the dancefloor so she was not too surprised when someone accidentally stepped on her feet. She looked towards them and gave a little smile, sure it hurt, but this was a young student - a familiar one at that. She wasn’t exactly going to yell at the girl or get annoyed things happened. She was a little surprised when the girl seemed to know who she was, and that was when Maze realised how she knew her. ”OH, you’re Chrissy, Athena’s sister?” she said in surprise and just shook her head. ”They’ll be fine, don’t worry about it. Plus with all the dancing I’m intending to do, it’ll blend into one massive pain on my feet.” she assured the girl. ”Are you alright? Are you looking for someone?” She asked. ”I think Athena’s somewhere here, but she’s likely with Derek,”

Chrissy was glad to see Mazikeen didn't mind too much, she was really kind than. Not everyone would react the way she would she figured. She nodded excited as she asked if she was Athena her sister. '' Yes that's right. We don't look a lot like eachother. But we are.'' Chrissy than said with an grin. It hurted sometimes she was still not happy with the situation, she was always the odd one out. But she tried to live with it as well and make the best of it. Chrissy grinned of the comment Mazikeen made. '' You like dancing a lot than. Glad they are doing fine, the feet.'' She than said. The blonde asked if she was alright and looking for someone. Chrissy looked around for an moment, that was an good question. '' I'm good. Not really looking for someone. By myself. What about you?'' The brunette than replied to the girl. She nodded and grinned for an second. '' They are not hard to miss. Not really my thing that romantic stuff.'' Chrissy than said and put an dirty face, it was not her feast. But she liked to have fun though.

Mazikeen gave a little nod, she could agree that they didn’t entirely look like each other, but now that she knew it, she could seem some of the similarities between them. ”I can see it now,” she assured her, Maze didn’t know if this was something that Chrissy wanted - to look like her sister but she could say something to hopefully make her appreciate it or be indifferent. Maze gave a little laugh, ”I love dancing,” she was pleased that she didn’t need to find anyway and chuckled lightly in agreement to Chrissy verdict on her sister, ”God I know! I love your sister as if she were also my sister, but her and derek her like sickly sweet and in love, it’s sappy and gross,” she was so happy that Athena had found her happiness, that she was in love, but it was sappy and it was just not Maze’s forte but she didn’t mind it. ”I’m here alone, and dancing as always. There is no harm in being at such an event alone,”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back