Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
there were a few names on the list that the recognised. while willow didn't know Emily Underwood. at all. but at least she knows who she was looking for. and she had heard that she was in the arts room. she made her way inside her eyes falling on the instruments. but she saw the girl she was looking for. "hey Emily. happy valentines day, I have a rose for you" she said

@Emily Underwood

Emily was busy with the preparations of the second event. Recipes had to be written and she had ordered a bunch of fresh produce for the activity. All the managing meant she spend a lot more time in the conglomerated arts room. Emily turned around and spotted someone holding a bunch of roses. She completely forgot about the event even though she had send some to her friends. ''Oh, I kind of didn't expect to get any'' Emily said, but she was curious now.

Willow smiled as the girl seemed genuinely supprised to get one. if you are definitely Emily Underwood you have a pink one she said producing the rose from her bunch. happy Valentine’s Day she said.

rose said:
I’ll see you tonight.

Tyler Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back