Arriving back

James Hill

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
James smiled as he took in the castles beauty. He had been SERIOUSLY ill and had to have a couple of months off. However he was better now and was nervous about arriving. Only Kate knew that he was coming back and he didn't know if she had told anyone.

Patricia came down the stairs into the Great Hall to get some breakfast when she saw a young boy standing in the Entrance Hall with a few bags, Patricia thought that it was yet an other person leaving until she got a closer look and she realised that it was James Hill. "Oh my God!" She shouted. "James." She said running over to give him a hug. "Welcome back." she beamed.

(( Wait, James is back? Yay! And i thought only Kate came back. ))

Bianca had been grumpy since her Potions class. Her holidays had ended and some students were transferring. She wasn't so excited about the transferring because it reminded her of James. Deciding to have breakfast at the great hall with Patricia, Bianca started walking towards the great hall. She thought about the dance she had with Angus, and the fight that Angus said he didn't want a girlfriend. Bianca continued walking, thinking of James. She wondered what he would be doing now, wherever he was.

Walking towards the Great Hall, Bianca noticed that Patricia was with a Hufflepuff Boy she didn't recognize. Probably some new transfer or something.. Bianca thought, as she began to walk towards Patricia.

"Hi Patricia and friend. I'm Bianca Petre...", Bianca said before stopping herself. "James?!?..Is that you?" Bianca asked excitedly.

Kate was really excited when James had sent her an owl to say that he was coming back. He had been really ill with the Splattergroit. Running out of charms she ran into the enterance hall and into James' open arms. Holding him in a tight hug she didn't let go until she realised the presence of Bianca and Patricia. She blushed shyly and retreated. "Hi James, hi Bianca and Patricia!"

James was really tired but smiled at Patricia as she came towards him! "Hey Pat!! How much have i missed? How are you?"

Before she could reply Bianca walked forward into the entrance hall and saw him, to James she looked ill but he still responded, "Hey Bianca, yeh it is me!!"

Seconds later he was embraced in a massive hug by Kate. He hugged her back in a tight secure way. He was really protective of her and so didn't care how excited she was!

"I've been good James. I've missed you too, it's good to have you back." She beamed. Seconds later Bianca came and shortly after that Kate came, she retreated back as the other two had more to talk to James about than her, but looked on.

"I've missed you a lot James! How are you feeling all better now?" Bianca asked nervously. She and James and went, but she had went to the Yule Ball with Angus. She was supposed to go with Benji Rouzeer, but he had transfered to Hogwarts Scotland last minute. Bianca smiled nervously at James, before looking down to the floor, trying to hide the fact that she was still very shy around James.

"Well, its been great to have you back James," Bianca continued, this time without eye contact. "I think i better go now and let you and your cousin talk. I'll see you around then." Bianca said, still looking down and still not looking up at James. She then smiled at him nervously before walking towards the Great Hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back