Arizona Heat, NightTime Pier Fun

Rachel Ryder

OOC First Name
Domino
In Arizona, February/ March, Rachel found it hot, especially as Arizona was nicknamed The Heat. It was also night time and many people were out. A little girl from NewZealand had no hope. Her father was on a business trip, and had taken her and her older brothers Jesse and Jacob with him, Robin was still at home with her mother. The Little 'un looked up at the sky. It was a clear night, even for March. Deciding she would go see if she could make some friends, Rach walked along what looked like a pier. Watching all the couples played games, Rachel startedmissingg her friends, Jasmine, Janey and Poppy. They weren't her bestfriends, but they were average friends. Rach thought about getting a best friend. But that might take a while, depending she was in big America.

Walking along, daydreaming a bit, Rachel thought of the water. She walked cautiously up to the edge. Ever since this accident she had she wouldn't go swimming, and hasn't swam since she was 3, so all the skills were gone, so she couldn't swim. The small girl sighed int relief when she noticed there was a small fence. Placing her small and dainty body on it, she watched all the lights of the busy pier.

Arizona was no Washington, the trip there by train had been pretty long for an eleven year old to bear. Mom wanted everything done the old muggel way, while dad just follow being so in love with his wife he forgot all the time he was a wizard. You would think his brother being an evil man and all would inspire his brother to be better, no dad was no evil man. He was gentle like a pup, follow you everywhere you go and protect you like a lion, and than he was the eagle too. The eagle flew way up in the skies making sure all that was right, sometime the eagle was the hunter and provider of his offspring. Dad was grand to put it all in one word, just not grand enough to use magic all the time. This effected Helaku completely, sometimes he felt the same way like his father.

All in all, the trip to Arizona lasted a few hours. Upon arriving Helaku adventured out of their hotel room, they were in Phoenix. So way hotter than Seattle. Seattle was always raining, while Phoenix at night was hot. Helaku step into the warm air, his face beaded with sweat and it was night time. Humid, he cough dried. He wanted water. Helaku heard some noise and faint splashing nearby, right by the lobby he saw the pier not so faraway. First instincts told the boy to run, and run did he did to the pier, taking no time to slow down. He flew by like the wind, missing the girl already who was there and jump performing the best back flip he could do in the air, and SPLASH!The boy met the refreshing water, getting a bit everywhere, glazing the girl standing there with just a bit. He still hadn't seen her yet, he was enjoying the water to much, to realize she was there!

As a boy backflipped into the water, Rachel couldn't help but laugh a bit. Sure it was hot, bit jumping in cold water made Racel shiver, in Arizona! "Sure it's hot but jumping in water?" she asked him, facing the said boy. She looked fearfully at the water, before looking back at him. Her father had always told her to try something new, but swimming was a definite no no for Miss Ryder. She crossed her arms as she spotted her two older brothers, who unfortunately were twins. They were hitting on a blonde and brunette. "Jacob! Jesse! Get a life!" she joked at them. Facing the boy again she smiled. "My brothers. The youngest and only girl, except my mum." she twiddled a strand of her dark brown hair. "I'm Rachel, Rachel Ryder."

OOCOut of Character:
i'm just say its summer?

Helaku wasn't minding the girl to much, cause he still hadn't seen her. Till he resurface the water, shivering from the cold water, and their passing through made his pine tingle. Climbing out, he shook himself silly almost like a pup. Helaku spitting back a bit of water and than some. He was fine after a few seconds of composing himself made it all better for him again. He heard the girls name, Helkau smiling at the stranger. "I'm Helaku and I'm on vacation" he said still shivering from the cold water alone,, but it will get better once he got use to it. And in order for Helaku to feel that comfort, he jump inside the water again. His entire small figure became engulf with the water completely, leaving just a bit of head popping up. Resurfacing once more, he choke back the thrill of diving.

Rachel smiled at Helaku. "Nice to meet you, Helaku." Rachel looked at him with confused eyes. "Your a good swimmer? I can't swim." she confessed, a bit of embarrassed look on her face. She sighed and sat down on the ground, her feet grazing the water slightly. "I live in NewZealand. Long journey." Rachel stated. Rachel liked Helaku, but wanted to know if they would be friends when she went to HNZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back