Arisa's Partaay

((thanks for waiting for me <_< ))

Arisa laughed as she watched them play tag, "I think I'll stay out of this one" she said pointing at her skirt. Arisa walked over to Viv "so how are you today?" she asked with a smile "you seem a little sad"

[[ :r: Maybe i should have payed attention hehe ]]

Kida bounced around happily with the lights before falling over. she made it look like she ment to fall. She watched them all run around and smiled. Kida rolled backwards and looked up at the lights hung off a tree.

Sern glanced around for a moment, trying to figure out the best way to keep out of range of Aeon's wand. Thought his was pretty sure he could outrun him, he wasn't taking any chances. He glanced over to the water which was glistening at him. screw it, He had wondered if he could jump in ever since he got to the party and he was pretty sure Aeon wouldn't follow him in and if he did, well they would just have to wait and see.

He ran along , weaving through the people standing around and a few tables before having a quick thought, he was fully clothed. He couldn't just jumped into the water with all his clothes on. He was a few meters away from the4 water when he stripped his top. Much less of the light shined on him which made things less embarrassing. It wasn't that he was ashamed of his body or anything, in fact he didn't have a scrap of fat on him. It wasn't like he had buff muscles or anything, just enough so he wasn't skin and bone. But it was the fact that there were two girls there he didn't even know and Arisa standing by was just a tad unnerving. But.. Too late now. His top fell to the ground as he flipped into the water, diving down through the surface with a small splash. He spun around in the water, it felt brilliant. He swam around, making odd patterns as he spun through it before coming up to the surface for a breath again.

Arisa looked up just in time to see Sern's shirt fall to the ground. She felt her mouth drop, wow, that is an amazing image Arisa thought as her eyes kept going to Sern. "I'll be right back" Arisa said to Viv as Arisa went oer to where Sern was Swiming. She pulled off her shoes and socks to reveal her newly painted pink nails. Arisa jumped into the water where Sern was and swam over to him, "hey there" she said before wraping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss.

Sern turned around in time to see Arisa jump into the water, quickly swim the small distance between them and sling her arms around his neck. 'hey there' She said before pulling him into a kiss.
He responded by sending his arms around her waist and kissing her back before murmuring, "Hey..."
He chuckled before saying, "You know everyone can see us right?".

Aeon let out a sigh as his brother tagged him and quickly bolted up and flicked out his wand. "Here I come!" He said, running over towards Arianna and quickly sending his wand to her shoulder and letting out a spark. "Tag!" He shouted, then rolled away so she couldn't get him back. Fun fun fun.

Kida sat up and saw Sern taking off his shirt. she automatically thought about grabbing a peice of cake and shoving it down his throat. she didnt want to participate in the game of 'tag' she just felt like sitting under the lights. she wish her camera would work here at hogwarts. Kida spotted Sern and Arisa having a little snog. she quickly put her fingers to her mouth and let out a high pitched wolf whistle. so everyone could hear.

"I don't really care" Arisa whispered in a cheerful voice. She gave him another light kiss on the lips. If Ari or Viv didn't like it Arisa didn't care, nothing could come between her and Sern. "unless you do" she added, "we had to go public sometime" she reminded him. Arisa then turned to hear Kida whistle. "whats up?" she asked.

(( What the fudge.. why does Arisa always think Vivienne's sad? :blink: She's been the opposite for every RP except two.. :p :lol: And thanks for waiting -_- ))

Vivienne twiddled her thumbs.

(( lol, soz for not waiting viv.... And that's the most brilliant post ive ever read ^_^ ))

"Of course not... "He paused before having another laugh, "But I wasn't exactly picturing us in the lake kissing and I missing a top". He twirled them around slightly in the water before resting his forehead against hers, "But I don't mind...". He moved a hand to hers and held it there gently. "I almost forgot my present..." He slide a cool round object onto her ring finger and looked at her. "Nothing special...but" He moved his hand enough to reveal a silver ring with two vines entwining vines engraved on it. Near the ends of the vines they curl around and form into words,
'Arisa and Sern Forever'. He gave her another faint smile and said quietly, "Hope you like it.."

Arisa looked down at them small band of silver on her finger. Arisa and Sern Forever She felt tears pool in her eyes, the ring was the most beautiful preasent she had ever gotten. "Thank-you" she managed to choke out before wrapping her arms around his next again and give him a hug. "I love it, and you" she said with a smile.

He hugged her back gently before saying, "Now this isn't fair of me...." He looked past her to the guests of the party. "I think your birthday needs its birthday girl" He was pointedly not looking at kida. She always had to make things odd. The whistling was totally unnecessary and he had the oddest feeling if he looked at her she'd wink at him or make some remark.

Kida whisteled again. "Oh C'mon" she shouted and smiled. Kida quickly stood up and Jumped up into the tree. she sat in a branch hiding from any attacks. She watched the lights dance around in her face.

Sern heard the annoyingly loud whistle of his cousin again and couldn't take it any longer. Whipping his wand out he flicked it in the direc tion of her up on her 'high throne' and watched as a few sparks flew her way, "You know some of us enjoy being able to hear" He called out.

Kida laughed. she watched the sparks fly at her "Pretty" she smiled laughing. "it isnt my fault your having a jolly snog" she smiled whisteling again. she drew her wand to fend off any other attacks. she laughed slightly

(( your lucky this is a party of I would have hit you, :p there's a thing called dodging you know ))

Sern watched the sparks fly past her ear and smiled, perfectly positioned. Of course he wouldn't actually hit her... That would just cause trouble. And this was a part after all... He slide his wand away before turning his attention back to Arisa whom he gave another gentle kiss as they floated around. "Well... What do you think? stay here or join the party?".

(( and I say we wait for arisa otherwise she'll be all annoyed and its her birthday party anyway ))

(( thanks :D ))

Arisa rolled her eyes at Sern and Kida's play fight. She then felt Sern's lips on hers again "Viv went to all the trouble of planning the whole thing so I think we should go back" she said starting to swim back to shore. She put her socks and shoes on before pulling her hair into a pony tail. Arisa walked over to Viv again, "sorry about that" She said with a half smile, "Thi is great Viv, thanks again" Arisa said spinning her new ring on her finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back