Arisa's Partaay

Vivienne Esquire

OOC First Name
Helena
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
As part of the Weekly Party Club, Vivienne was in charge of throwing all birthday parties. Although they were meant to be surprises, they really weren't. Anyone that was friends with Vivienne should know to expect her to throw them one, and if she didn't.. well that just didn't happen. This time, it was Arisa's birthday. She was one of Vivienne's best friends, so the party had to be just right. Stuck in a castle, you'd think it was near impossible to throw a good party. Luckily, she had contacts. Vivienne had been able to get everything that was needed owled in overnight. Waking up nice and early, she took it all down to the kitchens, so it would be kept safe until that late afternoon.

A few hours later, Vivienne returned to the kitchens to make the most important part of a birthday party. The cake, of course! Using the secret Esquire recipe that she knew by heart, she took her time making enough cakes to feed an army. By army, this meant enough to serve as a light snack for Aeon, and more than enough for everyone else. Covered in flour, Vivienne packed the cakes into magical boxes that would keep them fresh until it was time for them to be eaten in the evening.

Smoothing down her dress, Vivienne walked swiftly to the lake to see how everything was. The older students that she'd paid to set up the party had done a good job. The food was all laid out on little tables and picnic blankets by the lake, and fairy lights adorned the trees, sparkling into the water. The sun was just beginning to set, so the whole thing looked like a movie. Vivienne smiled to herself. She wasn't usually a proud person, but now she was thinking was something along the lines of ohh I'm goood. As a soft breeze set in, Vivienne shivered slightly, hoping the guests would arrive soon.

Kida had been trecking through the forest she remembered that there was Arisa's birthday Party. she didnt want to be late expecially on Arisa's Birthday. Kida walked out of the forest quickly made her way down to the lakefront when she saw some lights sparkeling magnificently in the sunset. Kida ran down to where Viv was standing. she looked around. "VIV" she said as she stood awe struck "This place looks BEAUTIFUL" she said "I want to stay here forever like this. are you sure there isnt a way to freeze time" she said smiling. happily. she span around in circles her Dress spinning with her.

Aeon happily walked down to the Lakefront, a place he hadn't been since Winter. He had just got the invitation to Arisa's party and was really excited, he absolutely loved going to parties, especially because of the cake..and his friends. Mainly cake.
"Hi guys!" Aeon said cheerfully as he approached Vivienne and Kida. "Nice day for the party, so where's the food..I mean Arisa." He said, sitting next to Viv and sending her into a bear hug. "Hey, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." He said, then took some food and began eating loudly. "So who else is coming?" He said between bites.

Vivienne jumped up when Kida arrived, and run over to hug her. "Yay! You're here! And thanks, I.. had a little help." she laughed, picturing her 'slaves' lugging everything across the school. She began to laugh even harder when Aeon turned up, hugging her unexpectantly. "Food, is that all you ever think about, Aeon! And I know, I haven't seen anyone in ages.." she said, smiling happily.

"Um.. I'm not really sure how many people are coming. I sent a few invites, so hopefully we're not left all alone.. that would be rather sad!" she said, glancing around at the massive area in which they were standing. "OH YUM! THEY GOT MY FAVOURITE! I mean.. I got my favourite.." she blurted out, sneakily throwing some food in her mouth.

Kida Hugged Viv back "this place is awesome" she smiled jumping around to the fairy lights. she looked at her heels before thinking "I don't think Arisa will be happy with me jumping in these heels" she smiled "and it is her birthday party" she smiled as she kicked off her heels. Before running back weaving around the lights. she heard Aeon come in and watched him dive straight for the food. "Grub" she said smiling "i want to be able to eat some food this time" she smiled.

Arianna had recieved an owl from Vivienne about Arisa's birthday party. She was really excited to see what Viv had organised, knowing her. She put on a shirt, black skinny jeans, and converse. It wasn't excatly a dress, but as close as she was going to get. She hurried down through the castle to the lakefront.

When she arrived, she felt her jaw drop. It was incredible, like a fairy land, Arisa would love it.
She spotted Vivienne, Kida, and Aeon standing in a little group. She ran over to them, and gave Viv a hug "This is incredible! You're amazing!" she told her, hoping that she was proud of her work.

Aeon just rolled his eyes and ignored Kida's comment, then began eating again till Ari turned up. "Hey Ari! Where's my hug?" He said, throwing up his arms. "And stop beating me to class!" He added, grinning widely at her, he would get there faster to her sooner or later. "Oh, and when's Arisa getting here? And who did you send the invites too, be more specific!" He said with a glance at Vivienne

(( Zomg Ari! That picture's with William! :lol: 8-> ))

Vivienne smiled as Aeon and Kida fought over food. "Guys, guys, there's enough to last us a lifetime. Eat as much as you want, that's what it's there for!" she said, thinking how she was always the mum of the group. As Ari arrived, Vivienne became even happier, if that was possible. "Yay, Ariii! Another person" she laughed, ambushing her with a hug as well. "And Arisa will get here sooner or later.. I hope," Vivienne said, turning back to Aeon. "Well I didn't invite many people actually.. Arisa wrote a list, and there were only like five people on it.."

((I know! I couldn't find one without him))
Arianna laughed, and gave Aeon a hug too "You're always demanding hugs!" She said, remembering when he had wanted a hug at Vivienne's place too.
She grabbed a piece of cake "Ooh, is it a race now?" Arianna teased "I just like getting up early. I also like Charms" she told him, taking a bite of cake.

Kida duct under some lights. "I want Arisa" she demanded as she ran over to Arianna who showed up "ARI" she said running over to her. Kida pulled her into a hug "Hello Ari" she smiled.

(sorry for my lateness people -_- )

Sern unfolded a note to find that it was an invitation, And not just any invitation.. An invitation to Arisa's party. Sern knew he should feel excited and rush down as fast as he could but the thought of a crowd of people that he knew nothing about and they only knew stories about him, Just didn't seem the best situation. He folded the invitation slowly and neatly before slipping it into his pocket with a sigh.

He made his way down along the old cobble path to the lakefront where the party was being held. Stopping just shy of the light's reach he checked to see who was there and was surprised to see only his brother and cousin and two other girls that he might have met on occasion but couldn't quite remember. He moved half into the light and stayed clear of conversation wondering where Arisa was.

Arianna hugged Kida back "Hey Kida" she said smiling. She didn't really know Kida that well, and hoped she could get to know her better today.
She noticed Sern hanging around the edges of the party, and went over to say hello.
"Hi" she said quietly. Arianna didn't really know him that well, but had noticed that he was much quieter than his brother.

Kida spotted a Familiar Figure making there way down to the Lakefront. Kida Ran over to Sern "SERN" she shouted picking him up in a hug. "If you continue to stay lurking in the shadows i'm going to throw you in the lake" she smiled mischeviously. she ran off spining around the lake front. she continued to twirl around with the lights.

Vivienne laughed in her soft, musical way, as she stood, watching her friend's interact. It would be hard leaving them, if she moved to France. Skipping to join Kida as she danced under the lights, Vivienne did a small twirl, picking a flower and putting it in her hair.

Just then, Vivienne jumped, nearly unnoticeably, as she saw a shadowed figure standing not far from them all. As he stepped into the light, she sighed, relieved that it wasn't some crazy murderer or something. "Um.. hello. You're Sern, right?" she said with a small smile. "Are you a friend of Arisa's?" Vivienne then asked, not really sure why else Arisa would have put his name on the guest list.

One of the girls came over to him and said hello, "Uh..hi?" Was all he got to say before he was basically tackled by his cousin. What a surprise there. She warned him before going off to twirl under the lights while his brother was still stuffing his face with food. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes before his attention turned to the girl but before he could say anything, if he even was. Vivienne, A girl who he knew was friends with Aeon and Arisa asked if he was Sern and if he was Arisa's friend. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly, "You could say that.." His voice was quiet but was able to carry the length to her.

Aeon looked up from his food to see Sern. "Oh hi there, didn't know you were coming, then again you and Arisa are going out." He said, suddenly feeling a bit upset. He had a crush on Taylor Mercer but she liked Knight, bloody Ravenclaw.
"I wonder if Arisa will ever get here..." Aeon muttered. His thoughts weren't really with them anymore. He glanced up at the castle, as if expecting to see Taylor standing at one of the windows or on the tower.

Vivienne smiled at Sern before skipping over to the food table. "Help yourself!" she told him, as she grabbed some food and placed herself on a picnic blanket overlooking the the lake. It was getting darker now, but it wasn't spooky. Quite the opposite, actually. The fairy lights reflecting off the water glowed in such an inviting way, she just wanted to jump in right then.

Vivienne stood up as she heard Aeon speak. She had thought that she was up with the play, but she must have been wrong. "Wait wait wait.. wait.. wait wait what?" Vivienne said, as her jaw practically dropped to the ground. "Who's going out?"

(sorry for post times... my comp is like taking 5 minutes to load a page <_< )

Looking over to the table Sern just said simply, "I'm not hungy thank you..."
Sern looked over to his brother slightly, "You've always known how to put things in the most subtle way possible haven't you" A faint smile touched his lips before he looked over to Vivienne who looked so shocked she could have had a heart attack, "I thought my brother was loud enough for the whole of Hogwarts to hear?" His eyebrow raised slightly as she asked who was going out. "Hm... maybe you couldn't understand though the food" He paused a moment before saying, "Arisa an I are a couple..." His gaze moved over the lake with the lights shining over it and stayed there.

As Sern announced that he and Arisa were a couple, in what was in Vivienne's opinion, not the politest of ways, she couldn't help but laugh. "Riight, well congrats!" she chuckled, before going back to her picnic blanket to stare back out across the lake. However, as she sat, she replayed Sern's words in her head. Maybe you couldn't understand through the food, he'd said.

Vivienne began to think of all the times she'd been called fat by the tabloids, and made to go on numerous diets. Half of her brain told her that it was stupid, but what came with being part of a family in the public eye. The other half, though, agreed with them. Maybe she was a 'fatty', as they'd said. Heck, even Sern seemed to think so. Disgusted, Vivienne looked at the sandwich she had in her hand. Dropping it, she watched as it rolled down the bank and into the water.

(( Hey guys, I have to go now, and I probably won't be back for ages, so don't do too much without me :p ))

Sern raised an eyebrow and she laughed. Then again, who would expect any different. He looked to his brother before saying, "You know... I think i've lost count of how many time i've told you not to eat with your mouth full". He couldn't help but roll his eyes. His gaze returned to the water and he slowly moved away to the lake. He stood at the waters edge, looking out of the glistening diamonds the light seemed to reflect in the water. His body was totally still and he didn't even make a sound.
Once again the hollow, haunting mask set upon his face. Was he really going to be a complete loner at his girlfriends party? That was just sad...

(sorry, i had to go to bed -_-)

Arisa skiped down to the lawn, she was wearing a new outfit and the locket her grandparents had given her. Arisa turned around and saw her friends over by the lake front. Silently she went the oter way around the castle and snuck up behind the group. She crouched into pouncing position and jumped landing on Sern's back "Hey guys" she said in a cheerful voice. "How are you today?" she asked Sern with a laugh.

Sern stood there for a while longer until he heard a rustle. He was about to turn around to see who it was when Arisa jumped onto his back and greeted the group before asking him how he was with a laugh. He looked over his shoulder to her see her there and answered, "I think I'm doing all ok right about now" He kissed her once gently before asking, "And hows the birthday girl?". He moved closer to the group before swinging her around from his back to his front. He sent his hands over her eyes and said with another chuckle, "This is the part where everyone yells surprise and you have be be all shocked." He let his arms lower to hold her around her waist before saying, "I think we owe Vivienne thanks for the lovely decorations and food" He glanced over to Viv and gave her a proper smile.

Arisa returned Sern's kiss "I'm great" she replied. She felt herself being swung infront of sern. "Well I think its a little late for that" Arisa said trying to pull his hands of her eyes. Arisa looked over to Viv "aw, thanks Viv, this place looks great" Arisa said with a huge smile "you didn't have to go through all that trouble." Arisa looked at all her friends "Thank-you for coming," Arisa snuggled closer to Sern and whispered "i know you hate large groups, this means alot to me"

Arianna smiled, and wandered over to the rest of the group, she sat quietly around the edges, observing rather than taking part. Watching as Viv dropped her sandwich, when Sern commented about 'All the food' she frowned slightly. That was rather rude she thought. Vivienne most certainly was not fat, and Arianna hoped that Sern's little comment hadn't made her think that she was.

Arisa arrived, and Sern looked happier than he had all night. "Happy birthday Arisa!" Arianna said, walking forward.

Kida heard Arisa pounce at Sern. stopped spinning in circles and walked back to her shoes. she slipped on her heels and smiled. "ARISA WHERE IS MY HUG" she demanded smiling throwing her arms open. "your going to be all hugged out in the holidays when your living with me" she smiled. "And Happy Birthday"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back