Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
- Full Name: Arisa Hope Havishmen
- Birth Date: April 24, 2010
- Current Age: 12
- Basic Appearance: long blonde hair and light green eyes
- Parents: Father is a photographer for the daily profit. Mother works as Hogwarts nurse( to learn more about Pearl Kanti, heres her character Devolpment ;) Link
- Siblings, if any: Megumi Havishmen, to learn about him click here
- Pets, if any: a puffskien(Glitter), a hairless cat(Stiletto)
- Area of Residence: Jasper, Canada
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Hufflepuff because she is bubbly, fun and is always looking for a good time but also knows when to buckle down and work. When she works she does it right or keeps trying until she does.
- Best school subjects (And why): Transfiguration, she loves using her wand and finds it fascinating how things can be one thing one minute and different the next
- Worst school subjects (And why): Flying, scared of heights

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? some kind of dog
- What would their Boggart be? Edward Havishmen
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) some kind of dog
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? her having a good time with her friends and no drama
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? the first time she made friends

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

Today I met up with Charly Miller, our family's used to be really close apparently. Charly's 14 now and hes really nice! Not to mention kinda cute.... Anyways we really hit it off and became friends, I guess now when I go back to Canada for vacation I'll have someone to hang out with! No word from Sern yet. I know its awful but I think I'm just going to give up, I mean I loved him at the time, but if you leave a fire unattended it eventually burns out...

Arisa

Alrighty, here are some questions that might help you develop or think about your character some more:
Can you give five adjectives that describe Arisa's father? Her mother?
Does Arisa wish she had siblings? Why or why not?
Why is Arisa attending school in New Zealand, so far away from her home?
Now that school has begun, what might Arisa's best and worst subjects be?
Why would Arisa's patronus be 'a bunny'?
Why might her animagus form be a bird? Any specific type of bird?
What is Arisa's idea of a dream man?
Does Arisa have any goals or ambitions for her years at Hogwarts?
What are five good adjectives to describe Arisa?

Can you give five adjectives that describe Arisa's father? Her mother?mother= Sweet, worried, messy( for a healer) father= kind, funny, smart, drunk
Does Arisa wish she had siblings? Why or why not? she sometimes wishes she had a little sister but she also dosnt want anymore family members to be affected by her blindness(not perminent happens for mins at a time)
Why is Arisa attending school in New Zealand, so far away from her home? her parents thought it would be best she wasnt doing well in Alberta she was getting sick more often and her blindness was getting worse
Now that school has begun, what might Arisa's best and worst subjects be?best= Transfiguration worst= flying
Why would Arisa's patronus be 'a bunny'? Shes like a rabit shes shy and timid but very sweet
Why might her animagus form be a bird? Any specific type of bird? sometimes she wishes she could be a bird and leave her parents so they wouldnt have to deal with a sick child
What is Arisa's idea of a dream man? someone who loves her and cares about her and wouldnt mind taking care of her if she ever went permintly blind
Does Arisa have any goals or ambitions for her years at Hogwarts? To learn as much as she can and to make real friends
What are five good adjectives to describe Arisa? out going, confused, scared, caring, kind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back